Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! (4370 Views)

See How This Two Slay Mamas Tw£rked In A Club Yesterday In Lagos Last Night / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by jonaifame22(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2016
My night was a very fun filled and active night I enjoyed myself as my dick,hands and mouth was put to effective use.
I met a gal last nite by name olivia, she's light skinned wth an anita baker hair cut and she's beautiful and bootifull at the same time.
We got acquainted and got talking and having fun as she made me understand that she has been in lagos for three days now cos she resides in benin.
I spoilt olivia silly last night,first of all we went to iya seye's place and she gulped down 4 bottles of smirnoff ice and 2 orijin wth a plate of pepper soup,
so I made her understand that her beauty is killing me and I wouldn't mind taking her home for the night, then we agreed on a price. And she called her friend whom she came to stay wth that she wouldn't be coming home for the night.
After that she asked that I buy some weed for her and I asked if she has smoked skunk before and she said she doesn't know wat that is and I planned to introduce her to skunk
So since she's mine for the night I decided to start enjoyin her sweet body as e dey hot, so I told her to Come back and resume seating on my legs and as she graced my legs wth her soft yansh, I felt warm sensation run through my body and my dick was first to pick the signal as it erected itself and rose like fuel price, I curled my hands rounds about her waist like a big anaconda.
Somehow my head hit her soft breasts as we played, oh my gosh the feeling was so great that I vowed to suck her nippl.es when we get to my house buh I begged her to lemme just put my head on her breast for few seconds,she laffed and obliged and as I put my head on it, the kind of high current that surged through my brain is so great that the feeling I got is enough to cure any one of any incurable disease.
Then we left on a bike to uzo's place and we bought a cake size of skunk for five hundred and as we rode back the spirit of lust ministered many lustfull thoughts to my sinful mind and I vowed that I'll deal wth her personally.
So we got home,and there was light and she asked to charge her fone and I gladly gave her my USB charger, sharply I went to bathroom and made water available,closed down all the curtains then went to join her on the bed, then I wrapped the skunk and before we smoked she pulled her barcelona jersey she wore jus remaining her bra.
Chai as I saw her breast,the spirit of lust gave me two hot slaps of konji as my mouth watered in anticipation to suck her young breasts,after she smoked she asked to take her bath and she stripped rai in front of me and went in2 the bathroom and as she turned and worked in2 the bathroom I saw her yansh as it shaked freely and my penis felt un-easy, all my body was shaking like I was running temperature,then I stripped and joined her in the bathroom after I poured some few bowls of water on my body I faced her and started scrubbing her body for her and then I turned her facing me and I started to suck her young and soft breast although it tasted soapy buh I didn't mind cos I was too impatient for her to rinse her body clean and sharply I poured water on her and cleansed her well.
Some how I gathered strenght like samson in the bible and raised her off the ground wthout waiting for her to wipe her body dry I slammed her on my bed like tripple H in WWF and then I part her hot legs like moses did the red sea, I saw her hairy pvssy it was so beautiful that my spirit soul and body cried wth excitement.
Then I kissed her pussy first and sniffed it though it smelt of my imperial leather soap then I used my tongue on her and sucked her pvssy gently and she held my head wth both hands like a player abt to throw in the ball frm the line in a football match and she arched her back and twisted severally on the bed like some one abt to transform to a snake, buh I vowed that even if she turns to a snake I'll still fvck her like that, as I sucked her more her breathing became deeper and deeper and then I lick her upwards to her belly button for a while then I went up wards and sucked her breasts and after wards move upwards and lick her neck and then we french kissed as she rubbed my dick gently.
Then I spread her legs like a bedsheet and held my already gingering dick which was aready drooling seme.n like an imbeci.le drooling saliva then I inserted my dick in2 her and she pressed my waist wth her hands and tried to close her laps a little as I had a little difficulty entering her buh I suceeded and as I pounced on her heavily. She was saying somethings I cldn't understand,
Her pvssy is so sweet like it had up to fifteen cubes of st louis sugar in it, and after a while,I cld feel my akamu warming up and preparing to spill and before I cld say jack I spilled my hot akamu inside and then I went in2 kitchen to get her salt and water as she requested for and we fvcked 3 more rounds till down and I gave her 4k and she promised to return for a rematch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Maxi112: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Emodeee: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Oliviaarims, is this true?cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by otunbacarter(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Wonderful dream

1 Like

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by midehi2(f): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2016
this is one moniker that disgust me on nl, all his thread is about fvcking a girl....guy you just displaying how fake you are cos peeps like you are the opposite of what they say....true talk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Gebbson007(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Ki ki kikiki kikiki
Men b lying bfr conception.
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by jonaifame22(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
midehi2:
this is one moniker that disgust me on nl, all his thread is about fvcking a girl....guy you just displaying how fake you are cos peeps like you are the opposite of what they say....true talk
believe me gal, I've gat nothing to prove to you, bye

4 Likes

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by alobright17(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
So Lagos Olosho's dey allow all the fore-plays or maybe because she just start work?
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by midehi2(f): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
who want proof before undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2016

3 Likes

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Go medical check up.

Also, ashawo is always new in a place with a guy
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by richidinho(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
midehi2:

Dont tell me u read everything there
Ol boy
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by jonaifame22(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
midehi2:

who want proof before undecided
girlie I don't even know u exist and u say my moniker annoys you why not jus pretend like I dnt exist too, instead of throwing tantrums, pls live and let live, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
midehi2:
You really need to ignore stuff you know. you can vec all you want he wont stop he doesnt care and you are the one who will keep getting angry for nothing

1 Like

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by midehi2(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Dont tell me u read everything there
Ol boy
i dont need to read it, his moniker and his titles alone is enough, i only shake my head when i see his threads...i really pity his woman you know
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by midehi2(f): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You really need to ignore stuff you know. you can vec all you want he wont stop he doesnt care and you are the one who will keep getting angry for nothing
what is this thing saying sef
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by midehi2(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
girlie I don't even know u exist and u say my moniker annoys you why not jus pretend like I dnt exist too, instead of throwing tantrums, pls live and let live, thank you!
just learn to keep your privacy and respect women, my little advice
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
midehi2:

what is this thing saying sef
What this thing is saying is get a life and stay off his dick
He doesnt know U exist thats how relevant U are

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by jonaifame22(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
midehi2:

just learn to keep your privacy and respect women, my little advice
you're gettn too close gal and u stand the risk of gettn pregnant, don't say I didn't warn you,lemme alone!
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by vicben27(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Idiot f'uckin a stranger witout condom
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by davidayn(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
midehi2:

I know ur type

2 Likes

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Qualer: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
My night was a very fun filled and active night I enjoyed myself as my dick,hands and mouth was put to effective use.
Her pvssy is so sweet like it had up to fifteen cubes of st louis sugar in it, and after a while,I cld feel my akamu warming up and preparing to spill and before I cld say jack I spilled my hot akamu inside and then I went in2 kitchen to get her salt and water as she requested for and we fvcked 3 more rounds till down and I gave her 4k and she promised to return for a rematch

2 Likes

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by favourboy1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
u don enter okro daughter pikin con dy make mouth 4 here abi.
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by midehi2(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
davidayn:
I know ur type
really? dumb
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by davidayn(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
midehi2:
really? dumb
WTF ! Dumb ? Really ? Ain't gon reply u with insult !
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by volterra(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
midehi2:

Just asking,
1. Are u sayin op cant chyke a woman or
2. Are u sayin op cant afford to pay an olosho for sex or
3. Are u sayin op is an okobo ( perhaps u av witnessd him try to fck and he culdnt perform) or
4. Are u sayin op cant smoke or afford to buy skunk worth 5h or
5. Are u sayin op cant do up to 4 rounds per night.
If ur response is to these questions is a NO, then how is op fake?

1 Like

Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by favourboy1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
and this guy is a note ower at school smh. But story on punna we go c ham
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by olac21(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
This one has taken his Egyptian weed again!
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by anyicash(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
But who go pay him if he lies? what that guy said was the truth, nothing but the truth...why will he lie? ok now pay him for the lie.. Nna! nwanne don't fail to tell me about the rematch..i am very eager to hear it.
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by jonaifame22(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2016
volterra:

Just asking,
1. Are u sayin op cant chyke a woman or
2. Are u sayin op cant afford to pay an olosho for sex or
3. Are u sayin op is an okobo ( perhaps u av witnessd him try to fck and he culdnt perform) or
4. Are u sayin op cant smoke or afford to buy skunk worth 5h or
5. Are u sayin op cant do up to 4 rounds per night.
If ur response is to these questions is a NO, then how is op fake?
my brother nawa o!
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emodeee:
Oliviaarims, is this true?cheesy

kiss
Re: How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! by Elbrahe(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Heheheh! it sounds so shady, you sucked(gave a head) to a girl you just met like that? Mheeen! you don die be t'at. King of sexual intercourse.

(1) (Reply)

❌❌ Sold / I Am In My Heat Period. / Him Talk Say Na ‘suck Away’ I Give Am Fu*ck” – Bayelsa Runs Girl Blasts Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.