Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Thread For France Prospective Students - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For France Prospective Students (41362 Views)

Thread For Students In China And Prospective Students / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Prospective Corpers Travelling To Sokoto Involved In Accident, Driver Dies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by yesBOSS222: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2018
yesBOSS222:

Hello @ogatboy,

Weldone bro!, you have been really helpful here. Please I am having problem getting a Certificate of Accommodation too. kKindly help a brother out. I pm you already.

Accommodation is falling my hand. chai...... angry angry
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by folavictor: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
any hope now? have you.gotten
yesBOSS222:

Accommodation is falling my hand. chai...... angry angry

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Naomimary: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hi, I just admitted to the university of burgundy. Please can someone explain to me how to pay the tuition fees cos I sent a mail to the school and they said I'll pay the fees when I resume in September. My question is, is it the full tuition or part of it. Please I need answers from those that are already in the university.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by voicephone: 7:22am On May 19, 2019
ogatboy:
What is Delf? I know nothing about it. I dint use it

:please,what are the necessay documents to submit in order to be admitted in france?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 10:25am On May 19, 2019
voicephone:
:please,what are the necessay documents to submit in order to be admitted in france?

It depends on the school n course. Check for your prospective course n school
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Darius4God(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
ogatboy:
Check vfs France website for the required documents for visa application. Then send a msg to campus France to book for an interview appointment. You can pm me so we chat on WhatsApp

Hello Man, I am trying to PM you but I am disabled. Nairaland wahala. Can you please PM me, I need urgent need as regards travelling to France. Thanks
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Darius4God(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
scarplanet:
hello ogatboy.. trust you are doing great.

I just got a scholarship to study in University of Lyon, i will like to talk to you please. Can we chat on whatsapp or via email?

Hello man, please I got the same offer this year. Accommodation issues have been hell. I wanted to PM you but I was unable. Can you please PM me or quote me with your email address. Thanks in advance
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by MaCollins1(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Darius4God:

Hello man, please I got the same offer this year. Accommodation issues have been hell. I wanted to PM you but I was unable. Can you please PM me or quote me with your email address. Thanks in advance
Please which exact scholarship did you apply for that you got, thanks!
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by SoftAnn25: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Good Day

Please can someone kindly help me with cheap universities in france?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by faithzy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good day, please how is life France in terms of student jobs and after school graduation can people with experience help us share.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Ibukunstar(f): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2019
Merry Christmas in advance people. Please I need help. I finished secondary school education in 2010. Not furthered since then. I run my businesses. I am now married with 3 kids I intend travelling to either Canada or France for study then try to get residency so I can bring in my children please what's d best way to go about it and what are my chances considering how long I have finished secondary school, my age marital status and others. Though I can take any exam to back up this but I don't know where to start please help
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by barnybarbs: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hello guys, my question is pertaining sufficiency of funds. Is the bank statement we are to submit a statement for 3 months or for 6months? Plus does the bank statement have to have a balance that is equal to €615 * 24months if my study is to take two years?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
@ogatboy. please check your pm
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
SELENAqueensy:
@ogatboy. please check your pm

Can u pm me again or send your email id @SELENAqueensy
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
barnybarbs:
Hello guys, my question is pertaining sufficiency of funds. Is the bank statement we are to submit a statement for 3 months or for 6months? Plus does the bank statement have to have a balance that is equal to €615 * 24months if my study is to take two years?

Last 3months statement is what is needed. Its safer to have 615*24 but just have sufficient fund
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by wynna: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2020
Hello, is it true admissions for colleges is only processed from October to January? So does it mean they are closed for processing till later this year?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
ogatboy:

Can u pm me again or send your email id @SELENAqueensy

please call or send me a message on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
I greet all of you here.
The application system of my target school is asking me to upload some documents from a French cultural representative or something. But I am confused.

1. Please what is this "Campus France procedure" they are talking about?

2. Which document(s) do I need to get from them?

3. Do I have to get these documents before I can apply for a program, or after getting the admission or before applying for visa (I read it somewhere here)?

4. Does this procedure apply to all school?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
ogatboy:

Well, what's your level of French language. If you have B2, no worries but if not, just go and learn French to B2 level and re-apply. For visa, if you can get your authentic admission, chances of getting a visa is 99%

Guys things are much harder now. Its difficult compared to before. I just feel that the new peeps should give update on their process and procedure
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
decode:
I greet all of you here.
The application system of my target school is asking me to upload some documents from a French cultural representative or something. But I am confused.

1. Please what is this "Campus France procedure" they are talking about?

2. Which document(s) do I need to get from them?

3. Do I have to get these documents before I can apply for a program, or after getting the admission or before applying for visa (I read it somewhere here)?

4. Does this procedure apply to all school?

This does not apply to all schools. You just need to contact campus France and they will tell you what to do. But you'll have to pay N50k for the application procedure and you can apply for up to 7 schools
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by microservice: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Do you mean the rejection rate is higher now?

ogatboy:

Guys things are much harder now. Its difficult compared to before. I just feel that the new peeps should give update on their process and procedure
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2020
microservice:
Do you mean the rejection rate is higher now?

You just have to get everything right. All requirements meet
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by microservice: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Alright. If you don’t mind, can you share a list of the requirements? Thanks

ogatboy:

You just have to get everything right. All requirements meet
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
microservice:
Alright. If you don’t mind, can you share a list of the requirements? Thanks

i have no idea. Just check their website
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by microservice: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Alright thanks.

ogatboy:

i have no idea. Just check their website
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by microservice: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
I have two questions regarding accommodation:

1. I learnt that private residences don’t care about Visale for garant. Is this correct?

2. If the guarantor is an individual, must he/she be a relative?

cc ogatboy
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by JustCare: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
wynna:
Hello, is it true admissions for colleges is only processed from October to January? So does it mean they are closed for processing till later this year?

No, although campus France just stopped accepting applications for admission but some schools are still accepting applications
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by microservice: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Does anybody know? ogatboy ?

microservice:
I have two questions regarding accommodation:

1. I learnt that private residences don’t care about Visale for garant. Is this correct?

2. If the guarantor is an individual, must he/she be a relative?

cc ogatboy
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
microservice:
Does anybody know? ogatboy ?

Yes I know him
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by microservice: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
smiley

ogatboy:

Yes I know him
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Dasnail: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hi, Fam.
I'm planning to apply for any cheap and quality university in France for a management course since I have my first degree in Economics. Please, can you avail my some vital infos like which university(ies) to apply, their tuition fee, etc.
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Do You Regret Moving Abroad? / Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.