Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (47884 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? / God Can Turn Things Around In Your Favor (jeremiah 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Judeoxide(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
ruggedchap:
Pray to God while they steal tithes and offerings from the poor to live lavish lives of opulence and grandeur, hypocrites.

This is a word of God for these so called Men of God ;

"Jesus told him, "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.""

come you day craze You know how many years e take them to acquire that wealth... Intact by 10 years time that verse for bible go commot only give offering even the ten%go reach 50% and yet naija no even know say na onyibo man Bring this religion way we carry for head
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by wristbangle: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Sorry to say o, but i think you people calling for ganisucks to be banned are fanatics. The guy/girl just spoke his/her mind and opinion, what's u pple's own in it? What nairaland rule did she break?

Religion will definitely finish this country because it's already choking us. Someone shld kindly tell me how these "churches" have given back to the society? They preach prosperity, build schools for the rich only. YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM BUILD SCHOOLS AND SAY IT IS FREE, OR HAVE A BLOCK OF HOUSES AND RENT IT AT VERY LOW RATE TO THOSE THEY KNOW ARE POOR.

the only thing you'll hear is bring ur tithe to the house of the Lord for them to share for the rich. God is definitely waiting for them in heaven #judgement.

I am entitled to my opinion. It's none of your business. For me to have said such statement, It has really aggravated to a level beyond stupidity.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
shameless pastor. After eating the chicken, you now want to clean your mouth. Yoruba pastors have no dignity or self control. Just 10k can make them turn to pasuma
may God 4give u
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
lumydee44:

Google is your friend

I want you to provide proof yourself . You made the claim , proof its validation . Stop being evasive
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by wristbangle: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
michylabo:

I dnt see any reason or wrong in airing ones view. Y shld she be banned. If she blasphemed, allow God to defend himself. No need for u all to bash her like if ur God can't defend his own so called men of god. With this attitude, really what differentiates u all from those animals that killed a woman in Kano, because she spoke against there god..

If u r dat pained by her comments u can go behead her as well.

Bunch of hypocrites

Well. It's your view and that's your headache. If u defend her, how is that my problem. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and that's my candid view about her useless comment. Vengeance is of God and at the set time he will fight for his own.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Emperor4God(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
neocortex:

Is Freemasonry bad because it is "another religion" or because of what they practise ?
How would you feel if everyone judged you using the writings of your enemies ?

Freemasonry is bad becos it's satan worship
Someone posted this clip where a Freemason admitted that they worship the fallen one(Lucifer who is satan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ

Albert Pike too said Freemasons worship Lucifer.

So it's just the facts bro, not me.
Look for the book Dogma and morals by albert pike and read it urself.

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by yomz1e(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
utter bull$hit! if God hasn't placed a curse on you, nobody can! whether Adeboye, okotie, oyedepo, joshua, fireman or thatr kaduna pastor. Its a shame that he can now meddle in the country affairs, when Jonathan was there, not a single criticism from all these so called big pastors, becuase they will probe their churches and financial records, but we have a president now thats getting on with work and no more looting and stealing , all loopholes have being plugged, they open mouth like fish wey dey wait mek $hit drop to chop. mschewwww! woe unto you pastors of doom!

Jirate:

Baby, Adeboye is an Old Man of God, though I not a Redeemed Member, I take his Words Seriously. You called Him Shamele**, and I think that is wrong. The Man can pronounce a Curse or a Blessing on You from his Bed Room and it will get to You where ever you are on Earth. So please watch it.
Beside that, Happy Birthday to You. You looks Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by mceze(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
coolplanet:
[b][/b]

You are such an idiot.u have no respect a bit. Daughter of jezebel.''touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm''

Shut up! She is right. Adeboye and his likes are nothing but shameless thieves..Who is anointed anyway?
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Temysteve(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
shameless pastor. After eating the chicken, you now want to clean your mouth. Yoruba pastors have no dignity or self control. Just 10k can make them turn to pasuma
you called a so called man of God a ''Shameless pastor'', did you know the gravity of what you said?? Even if you are an ATHIEST must you speak as a low infinitesimal fellow?? Just ask Gdo to 4give you coz you're in think darkness...
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Temysteve(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
you called a so called man of God a ''Shameless pastor'', did you know the gravity of what you said?? Even if you are an ATHIEST must you speak as a low infinitesimal fellow?? Just ask God to 4give you coz you're in think darkness...
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Kenog4real(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Does anyone knows about this?
‘RCCG spends N.5 billion on charity’

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/rccg-spends-n-5-billion-on-charity/....

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by hushshinani(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jirate:

How dare you call Adeboye names, does he looks like Bubu?, Face APC and Bubu, leave men of God alone.
oga... fight for urself.. no fight for anybody... you know him source of power

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by TruthHurts1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Please wailers.... Where is it written in the Constitution that the church must build factories and industries.... Because they don't publicise everything they do does not mean they don't do good works....
As for those insulting Adeboye, please if you don't respect a man of God, try and respect his age.... Una doh

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Emperor4God(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2016
durels101:
Please wailers.... Where is it written in the Constitution that the church must build factories and industries.... Because they don't publicise everything they do does not mean they don't do good works....
As for those insulting Adeboye, please if you don't respect a man of God, try and respect his age.... Una doh

No be good works be the walaha, no the duping of people be the wahala
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Emperor4God:

No be good works be the walaha, no the duping of people be the wahala
Him don dupe you before or you are just saying based on sentiments

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by qleap2all(m): 1:09am On Jun 07, 2016
marwanafrica:
Is very obvious that they are helpless, one don't need to be a prophet to tell this, and is a very big shame that they were blaming the past government just to get in to power now that they are in, they are worst than them the previous administration. Jonathan deserve to be celebrated, he is a hero in our democracy, and b4 any zombie shld quote me am also a fan of Buhari but notin gud as come out of his administration as expected
Lots of ignorant or illiterate people on this forum these days before Pastor became what he is today by God's grace he has his PHD, senior lecturer aiming to become the youngest Vice Chancellor in Africa. He didn't get to this stage by idle talk nor on a platter of Gold. I am not saying do not abuse him but be careful.
The message he's sending out to the ambitious youths :don't rely on any government but take your destiny in your hands and he's not referring to a particular government!

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Nawa4nl:
what is this Freemason money minded crook talking about?

has he finished collecting money?

Una no see his money grabbing request here?

[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/See-The-Redeemed-Church-Sacrifice-Form-That-Shocked-EVERYONE-Photo-2.jpe[/img]

http://.com/see-the-redeemed-church-sacrifice-form-that-shocked-everyone-photo/

ADEBOYE IS FAKE PLEASE

The problem is not God but the deception coming from Adeboye.

Adeboye is a Freemason Crook

my brother.. religion has blinded us all and we fail to think critically in our judgement. the Jesus I know was not known for his wealth in fact Jesus wasn't rich but he was wealthy in terms of his divine knowledge, but fast forward to our modern time, pastors who claim to be servants of God are busy buying private jets and building schools where their members cannot even afford to send their kids. Look at the whites as a prefect analogy Christianity is simple ,no loud speakers, public funds are being monitored , etc.. despite their beliefs no body is still above the law irrespective of your status in the society. It hurts to see how members fail to correct their pastors when they go wrong, they see them as Gods rather than men of God. Africa is a rich continent filled with poor people and our churches aren't helping matters. please let's serve God the proper way and stop turning churches into businesses. smh

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by qleap2all(m): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Judeoxide:
come you day craze You know how many years e take them to acquire that wealth... Intact by 10 years time that verse for bible go commot only give offering even the ten%go reach 50% and yet naija no even know say na onyibo man Bring this religion way we carry for head

He's not aware pastor Adeboye and wife empty their bank account for Kingdom work when Naira still have value!

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Dallazday(m): 1:52am On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
keep digging ur grave husbandless mumu

1 Like

Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by ChrisMaven(m): 5:04am On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
Wont U rather keep quiet and read the thread instead of opening ur mouth to say what doesn't make sense? Ehn fenudaran
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
which rule did i break. Point it out now
U broke rule of sucks! U suck
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Every one knows d aimless/heartless nomad is DOOMSDAY!
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by Emmanes: 5:37am On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
I pity u please lalastical ban dis guy immediately
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by nyabinghi(m): 5:49am On Jun 07, 2016
You stiff necked fools, you insult pmb daily yet you don't want your god of men adeboye insulted.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by marwanafrica: 5:55am On Jun 07, 2016
qleap2all:

Lots of ignorant or illiterate people on this forum these days before Pastor became what he is today by God's grace he has his PHD, senior lecturer aiming to become the youngest Vice Chancellor in Africa. He didn't get to this stage by idle talk nor on a platter of Gold. I am not saying do not abuse him but be careful.
The message he's sending out to the ambitious youths :don't rely on any government but take your destiny in your hands and he's not referring to a particular government!
. A lot of stupid pple on this forum this days, and wu tod u am abusing him God4bid, am not saying u hve no right to critise my comment but be careful, am a muslim and I hve nver insult any pastor b4, bcox quran tod us not to insult odas pples faith, and the pastor in question I respect him as a person, so I don't know where you are getting ur perception from, all am. Saying is dat is clear to every one that our government is helpless, wats bad about that sir?
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by compoundd: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Even adeboye have given up on Osibanjo. Too

The issue is Osibanjo is a pround person, who does not want to listen to advise.
I Twitter Osibanjo information, he did not reply. He is not ready for leadership.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by orunto27: 6:34am On Jun 07, 2016
which rule did i break? Point it out now. He's talking nonsense. He's a castrated Biafran.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by orunto27: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2016
so criticizing a so called man of god is a rule breaker. You are very funny. From a biafran and a funny looking creature like you, I can be funny too.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by sammied(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:

You're simply a pathetic tribal bigot. you make no sense at all... I can bet you're simply a wounded roaming lunatic.... Wetin concern Yoruba for this?

Pastor Lazarus of Chosen, na Yoruba? The adoration Apc man in Enugu na Yoruba? The two Assembly of God's Church top most leaders fighting over 5 years in Enugu na Yoruba?

Stop bringing tribalism to every little things, try to use your brain no matter how tiny it's to make sensible comments.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by proudkafir: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2016
I stopped attending redeem church the very day I saw them distribute bukhari/osibanjo election posters inside the redemption camp. I shake my head in disbelief, politics inside church.
Re: Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye by proudkafir: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
God bless you, best post so far. Only hypocrites will deny this simple and common-sensical fact. No wonder angry people are quoting this, they can't bear the bitter truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.