Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

"Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants (55149 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
babadee1:

I knew someone like you would say that. No problem, when he comes back from his clinical evaluation in Libya of all places he should report to the nearest EFCC office to continue with his fraud case. A court of competent jurisdiction has declared him wanted and issued an arrest warrant for him. Tompolo is a wanted criminal while Buhari is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. There is no basis at all for comparison.

Wrong president of the north
He could not go to ogoni
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by malele(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
ijustdey:

By Emma Amaize, Sam Oyadongha, Egufe Yafugborhi, Perez Brisibe and Akpokona Omafuaire.

FORMER militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, has fled to Libya, the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force, JNDLF, alleged on Monday.

The group, which threatened, last week, to test six missiles in the Niger Delta states, beginning from tomorrow, said: “The Military can’t locate Tompolo but we have identified where he is now.”

General Akotebe Darikoro, Commander, General Duties, General Torunanaowei Latei, Creeks Network Coordinator, General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro, Pipelines Bleeding Expert and General Pulokiri Ebiladei, Intelligence Bureau of JNDLF, made the claim in a statement.

“Presently, Tompolo is in Libya and we’ll get him dead or alive for betraying us in supporting the federal government against us,” it disclosed.

According to it: “Nigerian Military has weak intelligence gathering mechanism hence they could not identify our modu oparandi. Nigerian military is only good in carrying AK47 to harass innocent people and raping young girls and women.”

A close source to Tompolo laughed when contacted, Monday, by Vanguard, saying, “I do not know what you want to say, they should leave Tompolo alone.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-tompolo-flees-to-libya/

But this is what people don't understand Nigerian military is only good at handling civilians they can't face a really army

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by richidinho(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
babadee1:

There is no such country and there will never be. Don't fool yourself.

Ok bye
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by babadee1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
wolfslair:

He could not go to ogoni

I recall Jonathan also canceled a trip to Borno during the height of the BH crisis. I guess that means he was president of the south abi?

2 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by babadee1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Ok bye

Have fun.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by CXLVII: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
These Niger Delta militants re the most jobless set of Humans.

They talk too much.......Do what you have to do and claim responsibility. Not daily threats that's becoming comedy.

I just hope they wont threaten to use a nuclear warhead on the country

#Mofos

3 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by 9ijaprince(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
beer parlor talk.
nwaanambra1:
Libya indeed! grin grin

trying to point the government to another direction while the suspect is running on the opposite direction! grin grin

Tompolo is in Douala municipality in the republic of Cameroon! he owns like 5 superb mansions in various parts of that city and other Cameroonian cities. all his mansions are heavily guided by the government owned Cameroon genderms security forces.

he is untouchable in Cameroon cause he pays heavily to the government and their security forces. he once secretly donated military hardware and equipment worth more than 100 million dollars to the Cameroon government - and the Nigerian government never heard of it or or maybe pretended not to hear of it.

Tompolo is a VIP citizen of Cameroon. he will remain there till buhari's tenure expires - unless stupidity or alusi-iyi brought him down to Nigeria and he is arrested otherwise nothing do him so long as he remains in Cameroon. cheesy cheesy

in fact our looters are very stupid by going to Europe and America to dump their stolen wealth - go to other African countries and make generous donation to their government and u r safe in their midst - in fact some of the African countries will even treat you like kings, e.g. Cameroon, Benin republic, even Ghana, guinea Bissau, cote-devour, Togo, siera leone - or even south africa. believe me you and your stolen wealth will be safer in these countries than in Europe! these countries will guide and protect you like their life depends on it. cheesy

if you have any serious loot pm me and i will show u direction on how to go about hiding it. Attention oga Saraki and others - am at your service. wink
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
And Tompolo flies to Libya, while Buhari flies to London, Boko haram flies to Cameroun, Fulani Herdsmen Flies to Libya, Ipob Massob and all Bia'frauds fly to Morocco and Lastly Niger Delta Avengers Flies to Egypt.
Make these people just kukuma fly away and never come back again and leave our dear Nigeria to be at peace.
Odabooo o

Ok

Have heard you
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by seangy4konji: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
You can ru but you can not hide.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
zik4ever:
Don't mind this Liberation Force! Who is a kid? Tompolo is not in any Libya.

Fact
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by ronald4lif(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is diversionary tactics and the military shouldn't carve into it. The clown Tompolo is still taking refuge in the creeks and the military shouldn't stop the hunt for him there.

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by ETILA100(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
nwaanambra1:
Libya indeed! grin grin

trying to point the government to another direction while the suspect is running on the opposite direction! grin grin

Tompolo is in Douala municipality in the republic of Cameroon! he owns like 5 superb mansions in various parts of that city and other Cameroonian cities. all his mansions are heavily guided by the government owned Cameroon genderms security forces.

he is untouchable in Cameroon cause he pays heavily to the government and their security forces. he once secretly donated military hardware and equipment worth more than 100 million dollars to the Cameroon government - and the Nigerian government never heard of it or or maybe pretended not to hear of it.

Tompolo is a VIP citizen of Cameroon. he will remain there till buhari's tenure expires - unless stupidity or alusi-iyi brought him down to Nigeria and he is arrested otherwise nothing do him so long as he remains in Cameroon. cheesy cheesy

in fact our looters are very stupid by going to Europe and America to dump their stolen wealth - go to other African countries and make generous donation to their government and u r safe in their midst - in fact some of the African countries will even treat you like kings, e.g. Cameroon, Benin republic, even Ghana, guinea Bissau, cote-devour, Togo, siera leone - or even south africa. believe me you and your stolen wealth will be safer in these countries than in Europe! these countries will guide and protect you like their life depends on it. cheesy

if you have any serious loot pm me and i will show u direction on how to go about hiding it. Attention oga Saraki and others - am at your service. wink
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by dhorlipizzu(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
And Tompolo flies to Libya, while Buhari flies to London, Boko haram flies to Cameroun, Fulani Herdsmen Flies to Libya, Ipob Massob and all Bia'frauds fly to Morocco and Lastly Niger Delta Avengers Flies to Egypt.
Make these people just kukuma fly away and never come back again and leave our dear Nigeria to be at peace.
Odabooo o

You are a certified igbalode werey sir grin confiemento

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by efechris(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
There could be anti missile defense system on paper in aso villa but in reality none, going by the way we hear stories of monies meant for security gadgets n ammunitions stolen. I doubt if any of such missile defence system is on ground there

Tweetbright:

anti-missile indeed. Who dash them?

4 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Achorise: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
He that kills by the sword shall also die by the sword.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Tompolo is the president of the NigerDelta, there is nothing wrong with him spending the proceeds derived from crudeoil from his country
Guy U Don Mad Before?

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Btruth: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Planned information. Una don see mumu, a bi? If Tompolo like, let him run to heaven. When arrested, he will answer for all his deeds. Libya ko, Liberia nii.

Awon ode. Won ti ri mumu.

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Horus(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
CXLVII:
These Niger Delta militants re the most jobless set of Humans.

They talk too much.......Do what you have to do and claim responsibility. Not daily threats that's becoming comedy.

I just hope they wont threaten to use a nuclear warhead on the country

#Mofos

These Niger Delta militants claim that tomorrow they will bomb 15 differents place with only 6 missiles.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Beeman1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Why is buhari on the run to London?

When the missiles arrive aso villa he shld tell them he is the presido

See dis Ipod zombie. U think Buhari left to london because of that useless threat Buhari is not OJUKWU plss. Thank u.

3 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
fiizznation:
NBC, don't you think is high-time for your organization to sanction this particular newspaper called vanguard. I'm yet to see a newspaper that promotes chaos, terrorism, divisiveness, militancy etc like this particular vanguard. Their inflammatory headlines won't be accepted in any country of this world except Nigeria.Playing opposition shouldn't be confused with promoting dastardly acts. I have watched how they have tactically, tactfully and dangerously promoted, supported and glorified militancy while demonizing the Nigeria troops. Where is the NBC? I asked again.

When news was spreading like wildfire yesterday that the avengers site has been shutdown by their host company, I didn't even give it to the news because this vanguard newspaper have always and is still serving as the propaganda news agency for the avengers.

Concerned persons and agencies should please take note
something that won't happen in china.nbc is just useless

The media is one of the tools,enemies use in distabilising a nation

From jan to december,you won't hear anything from china

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by ETILA100(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
nwaanambra1:
Libya indeed! grin grin

upon say ur writeup full 80leaves xcesics book you no get even 1 like

3 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Beeman1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
wolfslair:

He could not go to ogoni
Because he was sick. He cancelled lagos own too before ogoni. Don't talk with ur boobs plss.

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by thugthang(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
God bless u
zik4ever:
Don't mind this Liberation Force! Who is a kid? Tompolo is not in any Libya.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Suntzung: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
This NDE of a thing is a childish play, young people mentality, just backed by some shameles crooks trying to avoid rule of law and also distract govt attention.

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Fedayeen02: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
fiizznation:
NBC, don't you think is high-time for your organization to sanction this particular newspaper called vanguard. I'm yet to see a newspaper that promotes chaos, terrorism, divisiveness, militancy etc like this particular vanguard. Their inflammatory headlines won't be accepted in any country of this world except Nigeria.Playing opposition shouldn't be confused with promoting dastardly acts. I have watched how they have tactically, tactfully and dangerously promoted, supported and glorified militancy while demonizing the Nigeria troops. Where is the NBC? I asked again.

When news was spreading like wildfire yesterday that the avengers site has been shutdown by their host company, I didn't even give it to the news because this vanguard newspaper have always and is still serving as the propaganda news agency for the avengers.

Concerned persons and agencies should please take note
chai hausa man enter london true true
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by nwaanambra1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
9jatriot:
Please I am very interested in keeping my lut. The 3k I luted is worrying my mind. BVN prevented me from keeping it in the bank, the recent theft of Saraki's 12M or 300M means I can no longer keep the money at home, please direct me on the best country to go to and hide it from the authorities.

oga u have to pay consultancy fee firstoo!

thats to show u r serious.

the consultancy fee na only tiritousanpipeundred!

u can pay it by direct wire transfer to our panama account!

after the successfully transfer then u can pm me for here we continue from there! cheesy cheesy

gwodblesu! cheesy
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by vickylala239: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
davodyguy:
why is he on the run if he's innocent?

just imagine, instigating violence and when it heats up...the leader will abandon the people and disappear,,,,

wonder when some dudes will get sense

One Biafra guy did that in 1970, when he fled to Ivory coast

Lol...Wich group did he abandon?

is it Dat u Dnt read news.....tompolo is running from his case against fed govt....

While avengers is a different set of Ppl,wit different group....

Tompolo is Nt recognized with avengers

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by 4nobody4every1: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
ijustdey:

By Emma Amaize, Sam Oyadongha, Egufe Yafugborhi, Perez Brisibe and Akpokona Omafuaire.

FORMER militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, has fled to Libya, the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force, JNDLF, alleged on Monday.

The group, which threatened, last week, to test six missiles in the Niger Delta states, beginning from tomorrow

General Akotebe Darikoro, Commander, General Duties, General Torunanaowei Latei, Creeks Network Coordinator, General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro, Pipelines Bleeding Expert and General Pulokiri Ebiladei, Intelligence Bureau of JNDLF, made the claim in a statement.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-tompolo-flees-to-libya/

These guys seems to be daring & well co-ordinated..make them blow all the pipelines sef make we rest, the oil is only benefiting few wicked politicians and millions of Nigerians are suffering and living below one dollar a day and one wicked politician has millions of dollars to throw about, make una blow all the pipes so we can rest cool

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by wellmax(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Distraction strategy
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by nelcliff(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=davodyguy post=46327895

A president on the run? Not ordinary president but one of the most populous Black Nation in the world and giant of Africa?[/quote]

pls no offence.... remove the word (giant of Africa) becos it doesn't exist again since when GEJ tenure came to an end....

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by jasysandra(f): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Some people just need to chill abeg.

You can't solve all your problems by threatening and bombing.

Where all these buses enter sef undecided
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by noucompact(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUT THE TRUTHOF THE MATA IS, LIE LIE FULL THIS COUNTRY NOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.