Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

"Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants (55150 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Austino50: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
you must be very stupid for telling nairalanders this kind of foolish lies Tompolo is behind all the destruction in the name of avengers going on in the Niger Delta region and because you fools are afraid that's why you wants to deceive Nigerians and the military to believe that Tompolo is Libya so they would remove their attention on Tompolo... you lie.. all of you and the wanted Tompolo must be fished out live or death because the full force of the Nigerian military will come mightily on you evil people claiming to be avenging for those of us from that region after making money for yourselves from the previous government in the name of fighting for the region...may God kill all of you and your generations claiming to be avenging for us
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
See how they are using their hands to destroy our country? There are proper means to fight for your rights but bombing our oil pipelines wont yield anything at all. illiteracy indeed is a disease, Africa must wake up, Slavery is over embarassed embarassed embarassed the whites have set us free yet, we are en-slavering ourselves.... cry cry cry cry The headlines coming out of my country are not encouraging at all.

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by laikas: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
davodyguy:

Honestly, these criminals have no life. Imagine someone being described as pipeline bleeding expert, like seriously? WTF? These guys have no life at all and are fighting for no one apart from themselves
yes na, b4 na u dem dey fight for. everybody, from the 1st citizen of nigeria dowm to the last, we all fighting 4 ourselves.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Ochife(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
davodyguy:

just listen to your pathetic rhetoric question?

A president on the run? Not ordinary president but one of the most populous Black Nation in the world and giant of Africa?

You should be shot in the anus at close range

hahahahaha can't stop laffing
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by hotspec(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
zik4ever:
Don't mind this Liberation Force! Who is a kid? Tompolo is not in any Libya.
OK. he's in ur room?
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by 400billionman: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
dustmalik:

So you think Aso villa doesn't have anti missile system? Kids everywhere

Even in Isreal, anti missiile defence systems are not 100% efficient..

Out of 10 missiles, it might bring down 7...
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
ronald4lif:

Bros, there's a case of him acquiring a federal government land worth billions of naira without following due purchasing process and it's being believed that the figure was highly inflated. There are other cases of him involving in shady oil contracts but I don't know the exact details.
Hmmmm his name has been coming up every now and then and I haven't seen where they categorically said the crime he committed, though these days, I pay less attention to news related to politics. Anyway, I pray he isn't caught. grin
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
ollah1:

There's no much difference between GMB and OBJ. But the big little difference between them is the tribe and religion. OBJ can easily get away with such attacks but GMB wouldn't cos it will be diverted to a religious - tribal thing.

True talk
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
nwaanambra1:
Libya indeed! grin grin

trying to point the government to another direction while the suspect is running on the opposite direction! grin grin

Tompolo is in Douala municipality in the republic of Cameroon! he owns like 5 superb mansions in various parts of that city and other Cameroonian cities. all his mansions are heavily guided by the government owned Cameroon genderms security forces.

he is untouchable in Cameroon cause he pays heavily to the government and their security forces. he once secretly donated military hardware and equipment worth more than 100 million dollars to the Cameroon government - and the Nigerian government never heard of it or or maybe pretended not to hear of it.

Tompolo is a VIP citizen of Cameroon. he will remain there till buhari's tenure expires - unless stupidity or alusi-iyi brought him down to Nigeria and he is arrested otherwise nothing do him so long as he remains in Cameroon. cheesy cheesy

in fact our looters are very stupid by going to Europe and America to dump their stolen wealth - go to other African countries and make generous donation to their government and u r safe in their midst - in fact some of the African countries will even treat you like kings, e.g. Cameroon, Benin republic, even Ghana, guinea Bissau, cote-devour, Togo, siera leone - or even south africa. believe me you and your stolen wealth will be safer in these countries than in Europe! these countries will guide and protect you like their life depends on it. cheesy

if you have any serious loot pm me and i will show u direction on how to go about hiding it. Attention oga Saraki and others - am at your service. wink

I found your post post at odds with your aim of building the Nigeria of our dreams.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by perryy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
babadee1:

There is no such country and there will never be. Don't fool yourself.

There is no country like Nigeria and there will never be. Think I'm lying go and ask Awolowo.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by divineappo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
ijustdey:

By Emma Amaize, Sam Oyadongha, Egufe Yafugborhi, Perez Brisibe and Akpokona Omafuaire.

FORMER militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, has fled to Libya, the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force, JNDLF, alleged on Monday.

The group, which threatened, last week, to test six missiles in the Niger Delta states, beginning from tomorrow, said: “The Military can’t locate Tompolo but we have identified where he is now.”

General Akotebe Darikoro, Commander, General Duties, General Torunanaowei Latei, Creeks Network Coordinator, General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro, Pipelines Bleeding Expert and General Pulokiri Ebiladei, Intelligence Bureau of JNDLF, made the claim in a statement.

“Presently, Tompolo is in Libya and we’ll get him dead or alive for betraying us in supporting the federal government against us,” it disclosed.

According to it: “Nigerian Military has weak intelligence gathering mechanism hence they could not identify our modu oparandi. Nigerian military is only good in carrying AK47 to harass innocent people and raping young girls and women.”

A close source to Tompolo laughed when contacted, Monday, by Vanguard, saying, “I do not know what you want to say, they should leave Tompolo alone.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-tompolo-flees-to-libya/

many Nigerians are so low in thinking. If tompolo is the sponsor of NDA, why will he be running out of the country when the NDA's location is still unknown to the military, if he is their sponsor, why cant he be in the hidden location of NDA? i strongly believe tompolo is guilty of financial fraud but logical reasoning tells me he is not behind NDA.

The real sponsor asked his boys to mention tompolo as their sponsor. The real sponsor is taking advance of the fact that tompolo was on the run from the govt for fraud issue. Some Nigerians are so low in logical reasoning. Even the military can't think logically. The Nigerian military is chasing the wrong man. Asari dokubo is the sponsor of NDA. Nigerian military should start using their brain to think. Stop using AK47 to think.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by babadee1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
perryy:

There is no country like Nigeria and there will never be. Think I'm lying go and ask Awolowo.

Sorry bro, I just checked and the UN says otherwise.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Ejanla07: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
tell me if some of the pix I uploaded look like a photoshop 2u... Every yoruba man dey claim omo Eko grincheesycheesy

make him deny dis

1 Share

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by chiefobdk(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2016
divineappo:
many Nigerians are so low in thinking. If tompolo is the sponsor of NDA, why will he be running out of the country when the NDA's location is still unknown to the military, if he is their sponsor, why cant he be in the hidden location of NDA? i strongly believe tompolo is guilty of financial fraud but logical reasoning tells me he is not behind NDA.

The real sponsor asked his boys to mention tompolo as their sponsor. The real sponsor is taking advance of the fact that tompolo was on the run from the govt for fraud issue. Some Nigerians are so low in logical reasoning. Even the military can't think logically. The Nigerian military is chasing the wrong man. Asari dokubo is the sponsor of NDA. Nigerian military should start using their brain to think. Stop using AK47 to think.

tinubu is the sponsor
he has been sidelined. he is now hoping on oil contract..
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by chiefobdk(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Ejanla07:

make him deny dis
hmmmm
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Koleman(m): 12:36am On Jun 07, 2016
fiizznation:
NBC, don't you think is high-time for your organization to sanction this particular newspaper called vanguard. I'm yet to see a newspaper that promotes chaos, terrorism, divisiveness, militancy etc like this particular vanguard. Their inflammatory headlines won't be accepted in any country of this world except Nigeria.Playing opposition shouldn't be confused with promoting dastardly acts. I have watched how they have tactically, tactfully and dangerously promoted, supported and glorified militancy while demonizing the Nigeria troops. Where is the NBC? I asked again.

When news was spreading like wildfire yesterday that the avengers site has been shutdown by their host company, I didn't even give it to the news because this vanguard newspaper have always and is still serving as the propaganda news agency for the avengers.

Concerned persons and agencies should please take note
seconded!

3 Likes

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by chachanga: 3:50am On Jun 07, 2016
nwaanambra1:
Libya indeed! grin grin

trying to point the government to another direction while the suspect is running on the opposite direction! grin grin

Tompolo is in Douala municipality in the republic of Cameroon! he owns like 5 superb mansions in various parts of that city and other Cameroonian cities. all his mansions are heavily guided by the government owned Cameroon genderms security forces.

he is untouchable in Cameroon cause he pays heavily to the government and their security forces. he once secretly donated military hardware and equipment worth more than 100 million dollars to the Cameroon government - and the Nigerian government never heard of it or or maybe pretended not to hear of it.

Tompolo is a VIP citizen of Cameroon. he will remain there till buhari's tenure expires - unless stupidity or alusi-iyi brought him down to Nigeria and he is arrested otherwise nothing do him so long as he remains in Cameroon. cheesy cheesy

in fact our looters are very stupid by going to Europe and America to dump their stolen wealth - go to other African countries and make generous donation to their government and u r safe in their midst - in fact some of the African countries will even treat you like kings, e.g. Cameroon, Benin republic, even Ghana, guinea Bissau, cote-devour, Togo, siera leone - or even south africa. believe me you and your stolen wealth will be safer in these countries than in Europe! these countries will guide and protect you like their life depends on it. cheesy

if you have any serious loot pm me and i will show u direction on how to go about hiding it. Attention oga Saraki and others - am at your service. wink

While all the above may be true, all looters should thank their stars that they were not born in North Korea but on dis freaking continent where corruption has so riddled da whole place through and through like the Ebola Virus else we would be past talking about their summary executions now!

And yes, d Russian bloc, Slavik countries et al are also good at hiding stolen loot and corrupt "fleeing celebs". You get da full body job including death cert, completely new ID plus doctored 'lie-proof' biometric datasets, non-traceable, non-detectable moneytrail processing pipelines as well llegit front-end business setup as well as back-end Panama Papers type money laundering/tax scam/$lush fund Mgt to go with ur new Iife &ID....(that's if no one turns on you and kills you first to own ur stash, hence, you "don" up too or dem go waste you 1st!)

Where's PENCOM Meina btw?! Dey should go &bring him nah? After all, his cover's been blown tey tey!
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Baatunde(m): 4:03am On Jun 07, 2016
I am LOLLING o!
FuckTheM0ds:
And Tompolo flies to Libya, while Buhari flies to London, Boko haram flies to Cameroun, Fulani Herdsmen Treks to Libya, Ipob Massob and all Bia'frauds fly to Morocco and Lastly Niger Delta Avengers Flies to Egypt.
Make these flying hooligans just kukuma fly away and never come back again and leave our dear Nigeria to be at peace.
Odabooo o

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:14am On Jun 07, 2016
zinny377:

hmmm u wish...in ur dream!
in my dreams? How about making it a reality. I wanna fly with you to Dubai and i'm dead serious about it.
What's ya say?
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Skipuru(m): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2016
davodyguy:
why is he on the run if he's innocent?

just imagine, instigating violence and when it heats up...the leader will abandon the people and disappear,,,,

wonder when some dudes will get sense

One Biafra guy did that in 1970, when he fled to Ivory coast
must you mention biafra before you comments will be okay, bros to tell you the facts no group in Nigeria is greater than igbos, so go and die. you people hate us and you people don't wanna let us go, so what's the need hating us ........ ewu ndi ofe mmanu.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by canDy4eva(f): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
And Tompolo flies to Libya, while Buhari flies to London, Boko haram flies to Cameroun, Fulani Herdsmen Treks to Libya, Ipob Massob and all Bia'frauds fly to Morocco and Lastly Niger Delta Avengers Flies to Egypt.
Make these flying hooligans just kukuma fly away and never come back again and leave our dear Nigeria to be at peace.
Odabooo o
n let d flyin kontinu...
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by davodyguy: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Skipuru:
must you mention biafra before you comments will be okay, bros to tell you the facts no group in Nigeria is greater than igbos, so go and die. you people hate us and you people don't wanna let us go, so what's the need hating us ........ ewu ndi ofe mmanu.

Yet from 1960 todwte, no one has democratically elected you to rule Nigeria? What an irony of life
. ewu ndi ofe mmanu.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by MadamExcellency: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2016
fiizznation:
NBC, don't you think is high-time for your organization to sanction this particular newspaper called vanguard. I'm yet to see a newspaper that promotes chaos, terrorism, divisiveness, militancy etc like this particular vanguard. Their inflammatory headlines won't be accepted in any country of this world except Nigeria.Playing opposition shouldn't be confused with promoting dastardly acts. I have watched how they have tactically, tactfully and dangerously promoted, supported and glorified militancy while demonizing the Nigeria troops. Where is the NBC? I asked again.

When news was spreading like wildfire yesterday that the avengers site has been shutdown by their host company, I didn't even give it to the news because this vanguard newspaper have always and is still serving as the propaganda news agency for the avengers.

Concerned persons and agencies should please take note

Now I see the monster in your line of thought. With this mindset, if you had been Jonathan, APC wouldn't be registered as a political party in Nigeria let alone contest for elections, APC was devil incarnate compared to Bokoharam. APC as a party accepted and functioned as a terrorist organization media arm during past administration.

Proscribing APC as terrorist organization wouldn't has been a bad idea if your reasoning was an advice to the then President.

Hypocrite. APC and SaharaReporters, Punch, the Nation online and print media were worst.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by fiizznation: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Now I see the monster in your line of thought. With this mindset, if you had been Jonathan, APC wouldn't be registered as a political party in Nigeria let alone contest for elections, APC was devil incarnate compared to Bokoharam the party that accepted to function as a terrorist organization media arm.

Proscribing APC as terrorist organization wouldn't has been a bad idea if your reasoning was an advice to the then President.

Hypocrite.
And who's fault is it that the last dispensation didn't arrest the APC guys who were promoting terrorism? I'm tired of hearing these stale lines of; "why, didn't" from many of you here. Nobody stopped the last administration from arresting, interrogating and finally prosecuting the APC guys when they were still in power, and you shouldn't blame anybody for their incompetency. You don't have any right to tell me that I shouldn't complain because PDP was outright incompetent. If I notice any wrongs in this system{2015-2019} I will point it out. It will always be left to the appropriate authorities to look into the matter or ignore it.

NOTE: I'm not a fan of APC neither am I their apologist. I'm apolitical.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Akaujaa(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Whoever believes Tompolo is in Libya must be weak in reasoning. This is just a statement meant to confuse and distract the weak in mind.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by 9jatriot(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Oga you are a very wicked sombori, u want to lut my lut. u recommend Africa as a place to keep my lut yet u want to keep ur own in panama.
nwaanambra1:

oga u have to pay consultancy fee firstoo!

thats to show u r serious.

the consultancy fee na only tiritousanpipeundred!

u can pay it by direct wire transfer to our panama account!

after the successfully transfer then u can pm me for here we continue from there! cheesy cheesy

gwodblesu! cheesy
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by nwaanambra1(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2016
chachanga:

And yes, d Russian bloc, Slavik countries et al are also good at hiding stolen loot and corrupt "fleeing celebs". You get da full body job including death cert, completely new ID plus doctored 'lie-proof' biometric datasets, non-traceable, non-detectable moneytrail processing pipelines as well llegit front-end business setup as well as back-end Panama Papers type money laundering/tax scam/$lush fund Mgt to go with ur new Iife &ID....(that's if no one turns on you and kills you first to own ur stash, hence, you "don" up too or dem go waste you 1st!)
!

bro! your service is needed in my company - am offering you automatic employment! pls submit your CV to the secretary thru my Nairaland Office!

Just to remind you once again - our company specialises in hiding luts but bc of your expertise, we are now including hiding both the luts and the luters! cheesy cheesy
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by nwaanambra1(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2016
9jatriot:
Oga you are a very wicked sombori, u want to lut my lut. u recommend Africa as a place to keep my lut yet u want to keep ur own in panama.

lipsrsealed undecided cheesy cheesy

ehm!

ehm!

ehm!

but emh!

Sorry Sir, what did you say again? sorry?? undecided undecided

oh! ok sir! its part of the hiding of your lut Sir! cheesy cheesy
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by nwaanambra1(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
greenpasture:

I found your post post at odds with your aim of building the Nigeria of our dreams.

haba oga! dont know sarcasm when you see it?? cheesy cheesy

no take life too seriousooo!! according to kosoko! grin
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by 9jatriot(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2016
This your style is not good for my lut. u are making it easy for ee fff cee cee to trace it. Maybe I will try Somalia as u don't want to help. Or is tiri thousand naira too much for u to handle?
nwaanambra1:

lipsrsealed undecided cheesy cheesy

ehm!

ehm!

ehm!

but emh!

Sorry Sir, what did you say again? sorry?? undecided undecided

oh! ok sir! its part of the hiding of your lut Sir! cheesy cheesy
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by nwaanambra1(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2016
9jatriot:
This your style is not good for my lut. u are making it easy for ee fff cee cee to trace it. Maybe I will try Somalia as u don't want to help. Or is tiri thousand naira too much for u to handle?

oga abeg try somalia dis ya tiri tausan too karry wahala! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by sabofws5: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
I quiet agree that Tompolo is still much in the creek and remains the leader of the so called avengers destroying their environments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.