Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss (9646 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by BoiledHead(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cc lalasticlala

Yes I have noticed something all through my time with the sex workers. I observe that sometimes they call a customer back. Before you say "they are calling for the money", check this out.

I'm currently based in Mushin, there is this hooker that I took my friend to. My friend isn't the boyant type. I usually pay her N3000 for a round of sex (35 minutes max) so I pleaded with her to collect N1500 from my friend for my sake (customer tins) and she accepted. All what she offers at the amount of N3k she offered it to my friend at N1500.

For one reason or the other my friend collected her number because he is a novice. He doesn't know how to talk to them or even approach them I am the one who usually arrange the girl for him. So he took her number for next time incase I'm unavailable.

Now, this girl has never called me before as she has my digits. She only called me once when she was looking for an apartment since I am an estate management agent. She has never called me back on top sex tins. But SHE CALLED MY FRIEND BACK WHO PATRONISED HER ONCE AND PAID LESS THAN I PAY!

I was furious and jealous. Why? She isn't my gf. She s a bloody wh0re. But I was jealous because I pay more so if it's for the money, she should call me not him! Sometimes I even give her 5k sef because of d good bj so why would she call some nigga who gave her 1500?

It begs the question, does it mean my friend 'made love' to her and she 'enjoyed' it? Better than I do ?

She called my friend and my friend being a novice, notified me when we jammed along the streets. So I told him if he is in the mood he can call her back but I told him to hold the full money that I won't be there to talk to her. He agreed.

He came back telling me she gave him 500 naira change when he first gave her 2k looking for the remaining 1k. She willingly collected the 1500 the second time and had sex with him twice!

Now, what does this mean? Are the sex workers also enjoying this sh*t? This story I'm telling you was few months ago not of recent but I remembered it today because of another incident this afternoon. Another one called my house mate (he is a wh0re freak. D 500 naira type. Lol) . She called him he pays her 500 or 1k at times. She has other men who pay her better. I've seen her. She is hot. I have seen one chief pick her up before. So didn't she call cheif? Why my nigga who pays 500? Or 1k when they pay salary? As usual my house mate bragged about how good he is. But tthat's not the point.

So over to you, do you think these whores enjoy this they do? I think they do because most of them have enough money. They even have the money to start a better business. This I can confirm as one was asking me for idea on shop that she wants to sell provisions later I saw her on the street and she told me that she likes it the easy way. Easy + Pleasing way i guess.

So what do you think? Discuss.

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by mhizeva(f): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Every human has emotions... and so do prostitutes .... They are not s'ex toys without feeling...
The problem with you is that you saw them as se'x and you behaved like the way most Nigerian men do when having séx with their partners... They care only about their pleasure and not that of the lady.. (They just penetrate her, grab boobs, slap ass that is if they remember and then they are off)

Your friend being a novice, decided to pleasure the lady rather than concentrate on himself... But you the pro wouldn't understand because you think humans (prostitutes) are robots... ...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

23 Likes

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
LMAO i can actually relate to this though i dont patronize whoores but wait o even the ones i see as students in schools are secretly doing it for money. abeg all na the same jor. ok back to the matter, open and close, touch your toes. @op i think that she feel at home with your friend, apart from having to perform better than you, i think she feels at home with your friend and can actually discuss personal issues with him. in all an all, she could be gradually fallen in love with your friend.
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Flashh: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
I don't think that your friend has any good plan for his future at all.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Strahovski1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hey you boiledhead. You call me garlic eating Indian. Like your people don't eat garlic. Fvck you man

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by feran15(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lol maybe she just likes him?
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Rhesusmonkey(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
This one na waec theory question and btw, if u ask me, na who I go come ask??
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Dejideji1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Didn't want to comment on this thread before, but I think I have to make something clear here.

Op, the fact is that Nigerian women, in short African women do not and cannot enjoy sex. because majority of them have been genitally mutilated (circumcision is a subtle word for it) in Nigeria today i believe about 70% of women ages 20yrs and above currently alive today are mutilated. Hence they are nothing but a log of wood in the bedroom.
Don't mind /mhizeva/ she is just blabbing. I have just stated the fact.

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Op i feel sorry for you & your friend.
NOTE
The day you sleep with a prostitute you are selling your star, you are laying a foundation of poverty for yourself & if you are not afraid of sexually transmitted disease (STD) are you not afraid of sexually transmitted demons?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by queenoflafia(f): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Op you are funny.sex is naturally meant to be enjoyed.whether prostitute or not.
Even when you are rapped you still feel it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by BoiledHead(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dejideji1:
Didn't want to comment on this thread before, but I think I have to make something clear here.

Op, the fact is that Nigerian women, in short African women do not and cannot enjoy sex. because majority of them have been genitally mutilated (circumcision is a subtle word for it) in Nigeria today i believe about 70% of women ages 20yrs and above currently alive today are mutilated. Hence they are nothing but a log of wood in the bedroom.

Good you said 70%. My sisters were not mutilated anything. And all the 800+ vaginas have seen they are normal and not mutilated. So abeg gerarahia

3 Likes

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by BoiledHead(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
fados4sure:
NOTE
The day you sleep with a prostitute you are selling your star, you are laying a foundation of poverty for yourself & if you are not afraid of sexually transmitted disease (STD) are you not afraid of sexually transmitted demons?

Ehn ehn.. selling my star? How?

Sexually transmitted demons? Don't make a fool of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by bitchcrafts: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Do they pay in pounds sterlin make I quickly go sell my own...
fados4sure:
NOTE

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by enshi(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls do conductors enjoy the ride when they are carrying their passengers

2 Likes

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by bitchcrafts: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
thank God the oloshos are around to respond today grin
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Dejideji1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
BoiledHead:

Good you said 70%. My sisters were not mutilated anything. And all the 800+ vaginas have seen they are normal and not mutilated. So abeg gerarahia

Only you 800+ ? geez!!!
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Ruq: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
mhizeva:
Every human has emotions... and so do prostitutes .... They are not s'ex toys without feeling...
The problem with you is that you saw them as se'x and you behaved like the way most Nigerian men do when having séx with their partners... They care only about their pleasure and not that of the lady.. (They just penetrate her, grab boobs, slap ass that is if they remember and then they are off)

Your friend being a novice, decided to pleasure the lady rather than concentrate on himself... But you the pro wouldn't understand because you humans (prostitutes) are robots... ...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

In theory fuckin a prostitute with emotions is waste of emotions. History has it that even the hookers want it done as early as possible. Reason she called the novice back is because the novice erupted quicker not because he fuckd her with pleasure, hookers don't want your fuckin emotions, if they wanted that they'd find a boyfriend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Ruq: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dejideji1:

Sorry bro, you've been kpanshing village vajayjays.

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by ettaetta(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
are they not humans?
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Ruq: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
fados4sure:
NOTE

Lol, is it destiny star?
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Dejideji1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ruq:

Sorry bro, you've been kpanshing
village vajayjays.

Bro I'm not speaking from experience. I have no practical knowledge of those facts, I only have theoretical knowledge. But I believe it's true. because the medical experts that carried out the research cannot lie.
I never kpansh woman before for my life and I'm proud to say it.
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by vicstar(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
OP I guess she fancy yo friend, that's why undecided
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by skywalker240(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
the truth is,..she dont feel it cos its business concerned...and since ur freind is a novice, she gets to go home or meet another cleint right on time .oloshos love it when u erupts quickly...fact..

Am not an olosho freak oo
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by vislabraye(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2016
mhizeva:

Your friend being a novice, decided to pleasure the lady rather than concentrate on himself... But you the pro wouldn't understand because you humans (prostitutes) are robots... ...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Hmmm... . See thesis . shocked
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by vislabraye(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2016
BoiledHead:
Cc lalasticlala

Yes I have noticed something all through my time with the sex workers. I observe that sometimes they call a customer back. Before you say "they are calling for the money", check this out.

I'm currently based in Mushin, there is this hooker that I took my friend to. My friend isn't the boyant type. I usually pay her N3000 for a round of sex (35 minutes max) so I pleaded with her to collect N1500 from my friend for my sake (customer tins) and she accepted. All what she offers at the amount of N3k she offered it to my friend at N1500.

For one reason or the other my friend collected her number because he is a novice. He doesn't know how to talk to them or even approach them I am the one who usually arrange the girl for him. So he took her number for next time incase I'm unavailable.

Now, this girl has never called me before as she has my digits. She only called me once when she was looking for an apartment since I am an estate management agent. She has never called me back on top sex tins. But SHE CALLED MY FRIEND BACK WHO PATRONISED HER ONCE AND PAID LESS THAN I PAY!

I was furious and jealous. Why? She isn't my gf. She s a bloody wh0re. But I was jealous because I pay more so if it's for the money, she should call me not him! Sometimes I even give her 5k sef because of d good bj so why would she call some nigga who gave her 1500?

It begs the question, does it mean my friend 'made love' to her and she 'enjoyed' it? Better than I do ?

She called my friend and my friend being a novice, notified me when we jammed along the streets. So I told him if he is in the mood he can call her back but I told him to hold the full money that I won't be there to talk to her. He agreed.

He came back telling me she gave him 500 naira change when he first gave her 2k looking for the remaining 1k. She willingly collected the 1500 the second time and had sex with him twice!

Now, what does this mean? Are the sex workers also enjoying this sh*t? This story I'm telling you was few months ago not of recent but I remembered it today because of another incident this afternoon. Another one called my house mate (he is a wh0re freak. D 500 naira type. Lol) . She called him he pays her 500 or 1k at times. She has other men who pay her better. I've seen her. She is hot. I have seen one chief pick her up before. So didn't she call cheif? Why my nigga who pays 500? Or 1k when they pay salary? As usual my house mate bragged about how good he is. But tthat's not the point.

So over to you, do you think these whores enjoy this they do? I think they do because most of them have enough money. They even have the money to start a better business. This I can confirm as one was asking me for idea on shop that she wants to sell provisions later I saw her on the street and she told me that she likes it the easy way. Easy + Pleasing way i guess.

So what do you think? Discuss.

I know say na de money dey pain u sha. But find another obe.
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by leahcimzil: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Flashh:
I don't think that your friend has any good plan for his future at all.
lmao. i like this comment

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by jaelz(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

Bleep you truly seen over 800+ Vaginas
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by chrisskynet(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Ruq:

In theory fuckin a prostitute with emotions is waste of emotions. History has it that even the hookers want it done as early as possible. Reason she called the novice back is because the novice erupted quicker not because he fuckd her with pleasure, hookers don't want your fuckin emotions, if they wanted that they'd find a boyfriend.

Nd who said dey dnt hav a boy friend..
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2016
The reason she's not calling u is coz u lyf don finish.......your frnd destiny still fresh so she use stroll finish am grin

10 Likes

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2016
Boiled Head,

Chris Brown has said an axiom that holds true for Hoes worldwide and will continue to hold till eternity....

"These Hoes ain't Loyal"

So don't blame the hoes, it's just their nature.

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by pedrilo: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Getting 1500 from your friend is 3 times faster than getting 3000 from u once.

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by kowalsky: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Dejideji1:

are you a citizen of niger republic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Will Y'all Handle Such A Tempting Situation?(pics) / My Wife Is Learning Bad Things / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.