Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss (9879 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Bawsse(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2016
mhizeva:
Every human has emotions... and so do prostitutes .... They are not s'ex toys without feeling...
The problem with you is that you saw them as se'x and you behaved like the way most Nigerian men do when having séx with their partners... They care only about their pleasure and not that of the lady.. (They just penetrate her, grab boobs, slap ass that is if they remember and then they are off)

Your friend being a novice, decided to pleasure the lady rather than concentrate on himself... But you the pro wouldn't understand because you humans (prostitutes) are robots... ...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Pls r u saying u hate it wen we forget to slap ur ass?
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Dejideji1(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2016
kowalsky:

are you a citizen of niger republic
Oga you can say whatever you like, just get the facts right.
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Get lucky and make money just by browsing websites. you can also invite your friends to join in wining fantastic prizes by following this link https://myluckyzone.com/ngr/site/login?refmailid=onyebuchichima%2540ymail.com
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by edetty(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hey you boiledhead. You call me garlic eating Indian. Like your people don't eat garlic. Fvck you man
how does ur rant relate to this post,,,are u denying u don't eat garlic,,or are u here seeking or trying to form garlic eating fans club
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by edetty(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dejideji1:
Didn't want to comment on this thread before, but I think I have to make something clear here.

Op, the fact is that Nigerian women, in short African women do not and cannot enjoy sex. because majority of them have been genitally mutilated (circumcision is a subtle word for it) in Nigeria today i believe about 70% of women ages 20yrs and above currently alive today are mutilated. Hence they are nothing but a log of wood in the bedroom.
Don't mind /mhizeva/ she is just blabbing. I have just stated the fact.
she is not blabbing,,, and maybe his friend is.more accommodating and soft on.her,,,,as per sex and chats,,, or any other way,,,, and u don't sound educated at all

3 Likes

Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by edetty(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
Op you are funny.sex is naturally meant to be enjoyed.whether prostitute or not.
Even when you are rapped you still feel it
u were right until u killed ursef in the end...U DONT FEEL RAPE,,,point of correction
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by edetty(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

Good you said 70%. My sisters were not mutilated anything. And all the 800+ vaginas have seen they are normal and not mutilated. So abeg gerarahia
He didn't say 70% with prove,,backed with data,reference,, or research analysis,,, he only said he believes,,,very uneducated quess and mindset
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by MrCork: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
BoiledHead:
Cc lalasticlala

Yes I have noticed something all through my time with the sex workers. I observe that sometimes they call a customer back. Before you say "they are calling for the money", check this out.

I'm currently based in Mushin, there is this hooker that I took my friend to. My friend isn't the boyant type. I usually pay her N3000 for a round of sex (35 minutes max) so I pleaded with her to collect N1500 from my friend for my sake (customer tins) and she accepted. All what she offers at the amount of N3k she offered it to my friend at N1500.

For one reason or the other my friend collected her number because he is a novice. He doesn't know how to talk to them or even approach them I am the one who usually arrange the girl for him. So he took her number for next time incase I'm unavailable.

Now, this girl has never called me before as she has my digits. She only called me once when she was looking for an apartment since I am an estate management agent. She has never called me back on top sex tins. But SHE CALLED MY FRIEND BACK WHO PATRONISED HER ONCE AND PAID LESS THAN I PAY!

I was furious and jealous. Why? She isn't my gf. She s a bloody wh0re. But I was jealous because I pay more so if it's for the money, she should call me not him! Sometimes I even give her 5k sef because of d good bj so why would she call some nigga who gave her 1500?

It begs the question, does it mean my friend 'made love' to her and she 'enjoyed' it? Better than I do ?

She called my friend and my friend being a novice, notified me when we jammed along the streets. So I told him if he is in the mood he can call her back but I told him to hold the full money that I won't be there to talk to her. He agreed.

He came back telling me she gave him 500 naira change when he first gave her 2k looking for the remaining 1k. She willingly collected the 1500 the second time and had sex with him twice!

Now, what does this mean? Are the sex workers also enjoying this sh*t? This story I'm telling you was few months ago not of recent but I remembered it today because of another incident this afternoon. Another one called my house mate (he is a wh0re freak. D 500 naira type. Lol) . She called him he pays her 500 or 1k at times. She has other men who pay her better. I've seen her. She is hot. I have seen one chief pick her up before. So didn't she call cheif? Why my nigga who pays 500? Or 1k when they pay salary? As usual my house mate bragged about how good he is. But tthat's not the point.

So over to you, do you think these whores enjoy this they do? I think they do because most of them have enough money. They even have the money to start a better business. This I can confirm as one was asking me for idea on shop that she wants to sell provisions later I saw her on the street and she told me that she likes it the easy way. Easy + Pleasing way i guess.

So what do you think? Discuss.

..whers Ellacute45? smiley
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by snowytee(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LMAO i can actually relate to this though i dont patronize whoores but wait o even the ones i see as students in schools are secretly doing it for money. abeg all na the same jor. ok back to the matter, open and close, touch your toes. @op i think that she feel at home with your friend, apart from having to perform better than you, i think she feels at home with your friend and can actually discuss personal issues with him. in all an all, she could be gradually fallen in love with your friend.
lol,Prophet,you are doing open and close here and people are there asking for your prophesy.Kai,i no fit laugh
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by missvera(f): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
snowytee:

lol,Prophet,you are doing open and close here and people are there asking for your prophesy.Kai,i no fit laugh
grin grin [color=#006600][/color] See their lives cheesy
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by snowytee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
missvera:
grin grin [color=#006600][/color] See their lives cheesy
swear down,Humans can be gullible.The fear of the unknown is thick
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by chigomiced: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Flashh:
I don't think that your friend has any good plan for his future at all.

chai undecided

like seriously grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by sirliu(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
You confidently stated fiction as fact. Even woman who have been genitally mutilated can enjoy sex and if you're going to quote a percentage, stat your source.
Dejideji1:
Didn't want to comment on this thread before, but I think I have to make something clear here.

Op, the fact is that Nigerian women, in short African women do not and cannot enjoy sex. because majority of them have been genitally mutilated (circumcision is a subtle word for it) in Nigeria today i believe about 70% of women ages 20yrs and above currently alive today are mutilated. Hence they are nothing but a log of wood in the bedroom.
Don't mind /mhizeva/ she is just blabbing. I have just stated the fact.
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Dejideji1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
sirliu:
You confidently stated fiction as fact. Even woman who have been genitally mutilated can enjoy sex and if you're going to quote a percentage, stat your source.

Oga, that's the fact. Not fiction! Do you want to argue with medically researched facts? You can Google it if you are not satisfied. There are lots of medical publications on the topic.
Good day!
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Ranchhoddas: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
mhizeva:
Every human has emotions... and so do prostitutes .... They are not s'ex toys without feeling...
The problem with you is that you saw them as se'x and you behaved like the way most Nigerian men do when having séx with their partners... They care only about their pleasure and not that of the lady.. (They just penetrate her, grab boobs, slap ass that is if they remember and then they are off)

Your friend being a novice, decided to pleasure the lady rather than concentrate on himself... But you the pro wouldn't understand because you think humans (prostitutes) are robots... ...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Just Negodu
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Ranchhoddas: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
fados4sure:
Op i feel sorry for you & your friend.
NOTE
The day you sleep with a prostitute you are selling your star, you are laying a foundation of poverty for yourself & if you are not afraid of sexually transmitted disease (STD) are you not afraid of sexually transmitted demons?
Shut up. You deserve a ban
Re: Do Prostitutes Enjoy Sex? --discuss by Ranchhoddas: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
BoiledHead:

Good you said 70%. My sisters were not mutilated anything. And all the 800+ vaginas have seen they are normal and not mutilated. So abeg gerarahia
800+... you be midwife?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.