Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. (2103 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married / Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2009
yes, i am not going to say much here, you know yourselves and i do not want you to be shy. I just need someone to come and tell us why they get turned with violence,
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by chiejik(f): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2009
why dnt you tell us first please
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by whitelexi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
Wonder what sort of violence?
Violence on u? Violence in movies? what sort of violence?
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by chidyke77(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2009
olusolami:

yes, i am not going to say much here, you know yourselves and i do not want you to be shy. I just need someone to come and tell us why they get turned with violence,
we are waiting for u,tel us.
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by sesman(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
and why do we need to know
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by tosyne007(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
i really cant understand why violence will turn anyone on.

it's really absurd!!!
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by biola44: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
some gangster shit!
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by TheSeeker(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
Olusolami, what's wrong with you this morning? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by smooooooth: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ post

so u mean an earth quaking slap, will get u wet in your pants. how lucky your bf is. we have to kiss, suck, squeeze gentle, some really hot spots on our own ladies to turn them on.
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by 190: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2009
@poster

i said it

i said it
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by AIRMARSHA: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2009
na wa ooooooooooooh.
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
Do u mean y do women like bad boys Or wot? Are u ok? *checkin ur neck* Feeling different or hot?
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by kunmibola(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
Don't mind ds devil. U re realli a pain in d ass and i think u nid 2 be examined medically. Little wonder, u expected ur bf 2 be violent and because he has nt, u came out 2 tel us he has a 16year-old brain.
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by puskin: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
whitelexi:

Wonder what sort of violence?
Violence on u? Violence in movies? what sort of violence?

Violent SEX
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2009
i watch too many movies. i think it was the one i watched the previous night tht triggered this thread. the guy actually loved to form strangling his girlfriend to get orgasm. at the end he realized that he wanted more than just "making as if to strangle" to actually strangling. and that was how he turned to a serial killer.
Re: Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. by ayobase(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
some like to be strangled though,
all in the name of turning on.

Nigeria Is Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise / Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) / Are Dark Skinned Men The Most Insecure Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.