Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) (2108 Views)

See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
one of my pally wey we school together for one of these akara primary schools back in da days get small problem.he say one of im latest girlfriend get tribal marks for her yansh.he say na of recent he notice the thing because b4 na for inside darkness dem two dey do their yanshing(s3x) but of recent wen dem do their yanshing for under bright light for inside room na im he come notice the tribal marks for her bakassi.the tribal marks dey for each side of her bum cheeks and they are four each in number.he say he don already ask the babe wetin the tribal marks mean but she say na old family custom and the thing no suppose concern am.he say the babe na Ekiti girl and though he don press the girl for more information about the tribal marks for her yansh but the babe no wan jus talk.right now my pally dey fear weather na ordinary tribal marks or na juju mark the babe get.he dey worry right now and me wan help am by asking if na normal thing in Ekiti for their women to dey wear tribal marks for their ikebe.Abeg if u be ekiti girl for here pls elighten me on this matter so make i see how i go take help my pally.abeg only matured minds are allowed to speak in here sad
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
angry

Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by onila(f): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
lol this guy is so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Acidosis(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
ask ileke-idi,
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
onila:

lol this guy is so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
your posts are even crazier seriously.
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by iyatrustee(f): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^ true talk bro! cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
grin grin grin
@post and @ Onila saying the guy is funny!!
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Mikael4(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
Chronic stupidity: A characteristic of Inarticulate discombobulated nincompoops. . . It's congenital, cannot be compartmentalized, and affected ones has no hope of restoration to commonsense! Effective palliative measures could be to dip the affected individual twice a day in water, else he runs amok!. . .
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by kokoye(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
you sure say na tribal mark . . .or simple tatoo?

I don see that type on top woman breast before o.
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
kokoye na tribal marks the thing be.four each on her bum cheek cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by tpia5: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
dem say leave wetin dem write for moto, enter moto.

not that i'm encouraging illicit s.ex, but you get my point.

why look a gift horse in the mouth after all. Dont you people say you can shag anything in skirt.
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
Probably the result of giving canine-style to her male dog.
aja gats grab something
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Mynd44: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2012
How come all of Lefulefu's friends have one problem or another
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by iyatrustee(f): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2012
becos lefulefu himself na problem! grin
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Tosinville(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2012
~Mikael~:
Chronic stupidity: A characteristic
of Inarticulate discombobulated
nincompoops. . . It's congenital,
cannot be compartmentalized, and
affected ones has no hope of
restoration to commonsense!
Effective palliative measures could
be to dip the affected individual
twice a day in water, else he runs
amok!. . .

^^No be small, dat guy lefu get spiritual & physical problem.
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^Even the name sef is crazy - lefulefu - elstupido idioto y maldito hermano (whatever that means). But i like his posts - never ceases to amaze me
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Mynd44: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2012
And they don't cease to annoy me
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Tosinville(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2012
no be small^
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Mynd44: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2012
I wonder why he can't just grow up
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by blacklion(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2012
Such marks (e.g. 4 vertical cuts/marks in parallel) on the upper arms or bosom or tummy of elderly/middle-aged women are quite common in some parts of Nigeria e.g. elderly or middle aged women traders in a local market; many of them are often half-clad and such marks are visible on their bodies. I heard the marks are for fertility or protection during pregnancy.

I strongly doubt any young girl or woman below 35 in Nigeria today would have such marks on her bum or bosom. So OP, do you have a sexual fetish for elderly market women? grin
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Mynd44: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
Have you been spying on the ynashes of old Local market women?
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by blacklion(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
Have you been spying on the ynashes of old Local market women?

Such marks, are visible, on the upper arms or bosom or tummy,
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
blacklion i dont date local babes but then mister Mynd get fetish for old market women wey dey wear wrapper shocked
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
Useless business mofos
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
LMAO!@ leFOOLeFOOL, SEXKILLZ, AND ROKIATU!!!! grin grin grin

[RaNDOM] i would pay ANYTHING to see a Nollywood movie made about (and perhaps starring) Nairalanders in the Romance section.

Like for real!!
Hilarious!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
Yeah really funny
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
Re: Is It Normal For Im Girlfriend To Get Tribal Marks For Her Yansh?(backside) by bekay911(f): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
Y d guy go dey fear. Na im fingernail him use scratch her nyash wen im dey do DO Me DO ME wit d gal.

(1) (Reply)

Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. / Why I Was Suspended From School / Seriously, Do You Think You're Cute??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.