Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect (41090 Views)

Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Segadem(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2016
grin
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by unapapadeycraze: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2016
See what puna has caused.

P.u.n.a.n.i, wetin dey inside you wey make men like you like dis? Ladies answer this question.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by logica(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:
I pity that girl cause other lecturers go join hand frustrate that girls life in that school bet me
Yeah yeah. That's why she should've kept mum right?
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Badtman(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Tinx fall part Some Ladies prefer sexin with Lecturer for passing their Exam angry grin while some are forming Holy Mary undecided, this girl that implicate this has implicate the runz girl in many campus oo grin
, istandwithDridigabon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by dedons: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Kk
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Distinguishy(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:
I pity that girl cause other lecturers go join hand frustrate that girls life in that school bet me

How wud u have such mindset. So do u imply its better she stayed quite, if twas us sister wud u prefer she keep been harassed? Change ur mindset and applaud courage when u see 1.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by diamond29(f): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Joyce28(f): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Is a big lesson to other lectures
To be very careful dts it. angry

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Olarhbanjee(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2016
And this is jst 1 out of 3000. Ask d chicks frm dat uni, dem go tell U. Jst passin by thou!
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by AnanseK(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Bukola Saraki should take a cue from another corrupt Ilorin brother and do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Max24: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:
Na lie! This is Buharis time not Jonathan's. Any lecturer that messes up will be booted out. Even some of the lecturers that used to openly do it at Unilag have started withdrawing. Really its good to have a no-nonsense President.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Willful: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:

Nothing to pity her for. She is graduating excellently if she is intelligent.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Wazeera: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2016
donphilopus:
Lalasticlala, verify this info before updating it on the homepage. That's all I can say!
It is confirmed.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by danduchi(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2016
You mean with that man's accent, he's the HOD of English Dept?...

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by nephemmy(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2016
end time lecturers... ladies beware!!!
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by SleekyGee(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2016
In unilorin the head of English department has a doctorate undecided, in unilag all heads of departments are all professors, see clear high standards
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Omoluabi16(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Elyzbeth:
Same shit happening in other Nigerian Univerisities... Our country is full of jokers from the smallest to the largest sector.
sweet girl
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by kaffy4tope(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2016
dizzydane:
eiya... I hope u find a better job...

Really? You boldly support and pray for him? Well, may what befell that lady happen to all the ladies in your family soon. So you can pray well for their randy lecturers like you have just done.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Willful: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:

Nothing to pity her for, if it is true. She is graduating excellently if she is intelligent.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by AuroraB(f): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Originality007:
grin i just wonder waiting he go tell him wife and his children.......bush meat don catch d hunter tongue
If the wife stays, she'll probably be the one wearing the trousers grin lipsrsealed
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Untainted007: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Let us be candid and be factual about this. I dont know about another school, but I'm quite sure of one or two lecturers in Unilorin because I graduated there many years back. I can remember this kind of this made a lecturer in Scoiology names Mr B. Tanimu to resign after he was smartly played by a lady too, so far so good Dr. Fayeye is a pro is giving 'quikie' to ladies in his office and probably still escaping uncaught up till now, Dr Seniyi and to mention but few are not left out. This will serve him well and also some students offer it to them free of charge but its for them to use their head. Whoever wants to quote me should quote me. This is not what they told me its what one or two of these lecturers' victims have confided in me before.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by GoldCircle: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:
So what's your point exactly?! She should have consented and moved on with life? With a mindset like this, I wonder how you would advice your own daughter if she found herself in this same position...

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Omoluabi16(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2016
See how this man threw his brilliant career down the drain because of sex. a whole H.o.d. I want to feel pity for him.. but on second thoughts, he must have frustrated lots of students.The pain of just jejely studying and one man insists on having sex with you. that doesnt augur well for this noble profession. sink low in ur disgraceful end. scum
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by AuroraB(f): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
dizzydane:
eiya... I hope u find a better job...
You don't say! The labor market is saturated already. There's little chance of accommodating this reckless lewd lord undecided
Google his name, he's now famous for the wrong reasons. He shouldn't be left alone with a day old female sad
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by SucreB: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
to me, i think the girl was left with no choice other than to succum and agree with the lecturer, even tho shes not a sound student who is not too sure of herself becos of laziness to read, therefore, had to subject herself to such harrassment.

i could also see that this is not the first time of the affairs with the lecturer, thats why she tried to play along so he wouldn't suspect the recording, even tho the man eventually suspect but was not smart enof to have check her recent files.

my judgement: The student should should be advised to withdraw from the institution for her own safety as regards her academic life because from all indications, shes not smart, not intelligent to defend any error in her exams markings. (2). the lecturer upon her resignation, should be made to receive his punishment by charging him to court because the girl is not his only victim, so he must face the wrath of the law to learn.

cheers!
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by 3rdeye1(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2016
viviangist:

Source http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/06/sexual-harassment-audio-tape-forces-top-unilorin-lecturer-out-job

See earlier thread on the scandal https://www.nairaland.com/3146350/mohammed-sani-idiagbon-unilorin-sex
that guy look so innocent . He has given me lift before as an undergraduate. There are many of them in unilorin. They should look into science faculty .
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Safemode(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:
I dislike this mentality.
other lecturers can't do anything to the girl.
if everyone stands for justice, lecturers that take advantage of students or any form of corruption ll reduce to the minimum level in nigeria
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by neocortex: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:

Without sacrifice our society can never move forward,
so drop all this "me, me me" mentality.
I salute the courage of that girl .
One down , hundreds more to go.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by doveda: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2016
By the time we have ten of such proof, Nigerian lecturers will sit up. The relevant NGO should ensure that this man face the criminal court for this.

This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by eightsin(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2016
How did this man that can not even speak good English be the HOD of English department.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by glossy6(f): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2016
danduchi:
You mean with that man's accent, he's the HOD of English Dept?...

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.