Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect (41088 Views)

Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by AkumahTalk(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2016
[size=16pt]"I'm (H)on"....Brethren let's join hands and laugh at the H factor[/size]
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2016
failing her will NOT be a problem...better to change school IMO...

UbiIsaac:
Every bad (lecturer) egg will rather fear faith than molest her in any form even academically
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by kunleee(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2016
DR. AbdulRahman. faculty of engineering, repent b4 u will be expose too.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2016
from da recording she is not just worthless she useless too
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Kindly define the word "worthless" and please why did u refer to her as a Worthless girl?
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2016
omo frree the guy...e rap.e?

kunleee:
DR. AbdulRahman. faculty of engineering, repent b4 u will be expose too.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2016
a well brought up gal would have walked away and not even put herself in such a situation..... she is going to suffer not because that idio.t was right but because she went extra mile to ruin a colleague...she went there to ruin a colleague....if she likes herself she should get ready to change schools....the man is just plain stupid

MadCow1:

If it was your daughter or Sister whose breast was being pressed and sucked by a Lecturer who is trying to coerce her into sex for grades, would you call her "Worthless"?

Take away the wisdom from your user I.D please.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2016
God bless you for been so sharp...

emperorchedda:
If you listened to that audio very attentively you'll discover she has slept with him before. At a point he said 'the other time we did everything was fine'.

She started it let her bear the brunt of other lecturers that will befall her because any slight mistake in her tests or examination her carry over no be here except she's 100% brilliant in ALL her academic endeavours, but then a girl who has initially slept with a lecturer cannot be exceptionally brilliant

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by adelekeolu(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2016
sin brings shame and disgrace but righteousness brings promotion and greatfulness . ..... ..................the decision is ypurs
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by jaidor: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Really! Hw d h**l did dis school make d best university in Nigeria some years back? It possibly might be overlooked if he was the HOD of Yoruba or Agricultural science but for an HOD of English Dept...*damn*
NUC must assess dat sch asap...n they shudnt be in the top 50 university in Nigeria, lest Nigerian universities would be generally defamed.
...n for d students, if I ever hear dat ur "better by far" cliche again ehhn

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by iswallker(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:
I pity that girl cause other lecturers go join hand frustrate that girls life in that school bet me

a girl walks into a office with the intention to ruin the mans life....she starts recording the conversation....hes making advances..the door is not locked...she doesnt head for the door...she probably missed the test intentionally.....and then she releases the audio recording to the student union... undecided undecided

she could have gone there with other friends...she could have waited till they announce a makeup test...but she chose this way... cheesy

all i can say is good luck to her...and people please learn from this experience..

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2016
and she was the one who locked the door...
iswallker:

a girl walks into a office with the intention to ruin the mans life....she starts recording the conversation....hes making advances..the door is not locked...she doesnt head for the door...she probably missed the test intentionally.....and then she releases the audio recording to the student union... undecided undecided

she could have gone there with other friends...she could have waited till they announce a makeup test...but she chose this way... cheesy

all i can say is good luck to her...and people please learn from this experience..
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Splendidee(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:
I pity that girl cause other lecturers go join hand frustrate that girls life in that school bet me
so she should have concealed it so as not to be frustrated abi
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by MadCow1: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2016
smellingmenses:
a well brought up gal would have walked away and not even put herself in such a situation..... she is going to suffer not because that idio.t was right but because she went extra mile to ruin a colleague...she went there to ruin a colleague....if she likes herself she should get ready to change schools....the man is just plain stupid

Frankly speaking, I will like to agree that an Intelligent female would never have found herself in that situation, but then I remember that this is Nigeria..

She went there to expose the lecturer who most likely has been doing this for a while now (as he confessed to on that tape).

It would be in her best interest to leave that school or read till her brains explode and pass every test and quiz on merit because none of those lecturers who are sympathetic to that Nigga is gonna let her get by easily...

She may have won this battle but the War is far from over.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by mkpikpub(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Just harass her. If it's God's wish that you be caught, you will be caught but just do it once and for all.
dedons:
I'm also a lecturer with one YORUBA school and he get this chic wey I don dey eye since cos she dey very loaded.

Please what should I do in order not to end up like this mumu lecturer

Please I need your comment.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Frankly speaking, I will like to agree that an Intelligent female would never have found herself in that situation, but then I remember that this is Nigeria..

She went there to expose the lecturer who most likely has been doing this for a while now (as he confessed to on that tape).

It would be in her best interest to leave that school or read till her brains explode and pass every test and quiz on merit because none of those lecturers who are sympathetic to that Nigga is gonna let her get by easily...

She may have won this battle but the War is far from over.

and she locked the door
the molester said they did it sometime b4 n she did NOT complain "everything was alright then"
funny she may not fail any departmental course! But not just pass well.... and fail other borrowed courses!
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Kaywai773: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rily shockin...ds xam man taught me in my remedial days @ unilorin....d man is guilty but i tnk evn d babe snt innocent eitha though cos she askd tod d man his office isnt locked instead of runnin out...anyhw sha stil a proud unillorite any day...d better by far university
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Kaywai773: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rily shockin...ds xam man taught me in my remedial days @ unilorin....d man is guilty but i tnk evn d babe isnt innocent eitha though cos she askd tod d man his office isnt locked instead of runnin out...anyhw sha stil a proud unillorite any day...d better by far university
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by pinkycute(f): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Don't know why you mention ma name here

sabama007:

From what?

How to sexually harass Ritababe or Pinkycute?
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
I suspect you are the gal in question...
pinkycute:
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by spencekat(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Let the ex-lecturer be decisively dealt with.Many of them don't deserve to be lecturers.How can a reasonable lecturer exchange sex for grades or marks?.These foolish lecturers are turning our institutions into a laughable stuff.I know some female students still throw themselves at them,but what about those ones who don't and they want to victimise them?.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
he has done nothing that can be proved to a logical conclusion....

spencekat:
Let the ex-lecturer be decisively dealt with.Many of them don't deserve to be lecturers.How can a reasonable lecturer exchange sex for grades or marks?.These foolish lecturers are turning our educational into a laughable stuff.I know some female students still throw themselves at them,but what about those ones who don't and they want to victimise them?.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
pinkycute:
shocked shocked shocked

OluPinky, it's bcoz I've missed you
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by hob(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Immature person calling himself lecturer
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by kode12: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

People that think like you are worse than Avengers nd B. Haram
People that think like him? DO you even know what you're saying? Maybe you didn't school in Nigeria but what that guy just said is the fact. She'll be looked down upon,marked unfairly shamed and worse more by the friends of that lecturer. She'll be extremely lucky to graduate in her due time. It's not the right thing but it's a very likely outcome because that's Nigeriabfor you.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by smellingmenses: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
and a target of the runz gals she just spoilt show for...her life will NEVER remain the same again
kode12:

People that think like him? DO you even know what you're saying? Maybe you didn't school in Nigeria but what that guy just said is the fact. She'll be looked down upon,marked unfairly shamed and worse more by the friends of that lecturer. She'll be extremely lucky to graduate in her due time. It's not the right thing but it's a very likely outcome because that's Nigeriabfor you.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Missmossy(f): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
He should be probed and dealt with severely. It seems the department of English naturally houses all sorts of randy lecturers. Before i graduated heard of various levels of assaults all in the department of English.

The H.O.D in my school isn't and wasn't a partaker of such frolicking acts anyway compared to this riffraff that sounds like an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by kode12: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
smellingmenses:
and a target of the runz gals she just spoilt show for...her life will NEVER remain the same again
Leave am. That guy clearly doesn't know the grave consequences,it's a systemic problem and unless it is dealt with as such,these seeming victoriespecially for the oppressed students will only be the catalyst to a far worse university experience. University of Ilorin is a very oppressive school,where even cleaners threaten students,security staff can prevent you from writing tests or exams by seizing your ID for sometimes very flimsy reasons and even lecturers disturb your lives on the grounds of indecent dressing. Im a big proponent of decency but sometimes when you see some persons they "arrests" for indecent dressing you begin to wonder if it's only a Hijab that's considered decent.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by deebsman1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
That is University of hypocrisy 'ilorin' for u

Meanwhile, did anybody here actually listened to the tape, it's not d man's first time neither its d babe's first time as well, more so, it's also obvious the man has many other partners in the illicit affairs.

Thank God, this came out, it just made me remember of Dr Taiwo of Maths, d present HOD also doing dat kind of something in my presence back then, dem many for that school, 95% of male lecturers in that school does stuffs like that and at the end of d day, dem go dey over hype d yeye skul.

Yeye dy sleep

danduchi:
You mean with that man's accent, he's the HOD of English Dept?...
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by jaidor: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kaywai773:
...d better by far university

r u seriously kidding?
did u even listen to d recording? did u hear how d HOD of English of a supposed 'better by university' couldn't make an error free sentence?
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by ayodele123(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good that he was exposed. Shameless he goat!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by seunfape(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
I don't blv the story. The girl can use another man's voice. She just sack the man. too bad of her .she missed test ehe,the next thing is to carry it over na. What motivated her to enter the office at first.aristo
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by seunfape(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
smellingmenses:
God bless you for been so sharp...

the girl needs to be expelled .decent girl will never beg around for Mark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.