Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers (63523 Views)

Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by ahamonyeka(m): 12:24am On Jun 07, 2016
3 wives?then something is wrong and more yoloba women will still want to put head.

Well,e no kuku ma concern me.

That last lady signing the condolence book will not be bad from behind o.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by ahamonyeka(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Who say yoruba no dey do rituals? If na igbo man now the next thing ritual things.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by Princepoint(m): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2016
death is inevitable R I P
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by Epatty(f): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2016
the gal in d last picture though...
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by nathpope(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2016
beGOOD4aba:
This Kosoko house sef. Anyway, RIP to d dead

SMH ....cld u kindly shw ur own house pls?
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by daojay: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2016
May God grant her eternal rest
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by placeofallure(f): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2016
A very rude shock that was. RIP Madam Henrietta.

Death is an inevitable end for all mortals, rich, poor, old, young, man, woman; we will all go one day. Death whenever it comes, should meet us in Christ, that's the ultimate.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by adedapa(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Rest well Ma..
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by Gombs(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2016
AmyMarins:

Instead keeping up English to us self, you just decided to annoy me!

Carefully read what you typed!

Later you'd want to call another person out for grammar. What I wrote may be beyond your comprehension ability, and hence should annoy you. grin grin grin
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by coolplanet: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
vicky85:
Popular Yoruba movie actress, Henrietta Kosoko died today at the age of 53. In addition to being a veteran in the industry, the talented role interpreter was also a loving mother.
Justpyenews today paid a condolence visit to the family at her residence in Akoka, Lagos, to show love for the family.
While most people know about the actors marriage to legendary actor, Jide Kosoko, here are 15 things you might not have known about the robust actress popularly known as ‘Omolade‘.
1. Henrietta is a native of Delta state.
2. Her native name is Emumejiakpo.
3. Her family has strong ties with Mushin Local Government Area of Lagos state. By that fact, Henrietta was a daughter-of-the-soil.
4. She trained as a caterer before going into acting.
5. Henrietta first met and fell in love with Jide Kosoko when, the veteran actor and his group came to show a film around her area in Mushin.
6. Jide Kosoko re-married Alhaja Kareemat Kosoko and the late Henrietta Kosoko after losing his first two wives to untimely death.
7. Though, the loving mother was acting before she met her husband, it was Jide Kosoko who influenced her to go into acting full time.
8.She became famous in 1995, when she played the lead in the movie ‘Omolade‘.
9. Henrietta had a set of twins, Taiye and Kehinde from a previous marriage.
10. Until her death, she managed her son’s (L.T) music career.

11. Last year, she was involved in a ghastly motor accident along Sagamu-Abeokuta road that almost took her life.
12. Her son, L.T(Taiwo) dedicated one of his tracks, Delta to his mom who survived an auto crash.
13. Henrietta Kosoko, last week celebrated her 53rd birthday.
14. Sadly, the 53-year-old actress passed away earlier today after she slummed at home and was was rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.
15. According to a source close to the family, she was battling with diabetics before she slummed and went into comma.
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

http://www.justpyenews.com/2016/06/tgman-president-saidi-balogun-eniola.html?m=1

She never slum before death.she was admitted to the hospital a week before her death.Thank God I have a reliable source that works in the hospital. I never believed some papers used to fake news until I saw this.
Jide kosoko was even there late and failed to visit her at the hospital before death.RIP madam
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by babychi85: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by AmyMarins(f): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Gombs:

Carefully read what you typed!

Later you'd want to call another person out for grammar. What I wrote may be beyond your comprehension ability, and hence should annoy you. grin grin grin

Ahswear! But ur own pass my own!
Re: Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers by LexxyTech: 1:14am On Jun 08, 2016
i know you love movies pls who has seen the lattest prison break check out the lattest on prison break http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/fox-presents-reboot-of-prison-break.html
or also see before and after pictures of your favourite celebrity world wide
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/see-before-and-after-picture-of-your.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.