Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? (3034 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? / Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. / Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Have you ever seen a male friend push a great woman away?
Some men want a relationship and are usually happier when they are in one...but here is where it gets tricky. They like to love but have you ever noticed they seem afraid of it too
Have a friend with a great job, good looking, incredibly smart but he has a problem and don't know how to solve it...he could be caring, cool, aloof, critical and distant . He eventually pushed his girlfriend away with this attitude. He doesn't like that about himself but can't help it....he just doesn't know why.

why do some men mess things up? what are they scared of
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
*modified.

Ok I didn't see the "some" in the topic

Well it's not a must for everyone to succeed in a relationship.. relationships are meant to bring out the best in people while pointing out their flaws so dat they could be a better person..

It all boils down to tolerance.. most people do not knw how to tolerate issues in a relationship.

If he/she has got fears, den it's the job of the other partner to make him/her see reasons why they need to rise above such fears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by lodphil(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
because the fear of love is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Layla I disagree with u abeg..

Lai lai.
ok, i'm all ears and eyes
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Layla I disagree with u abeg..

Lai lai.
lol, says you right?
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
layla129:

lol, says you right?
lol I modified. Pls re-read my original comment
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by favourboy1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
bcus u ladies r bad, starting with the op

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by czarr(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Men no dey fear relationship joor
Na commitment we dey fear so

We feel it will prevent us from free pucci grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
czarr:
Men no dey fear relationship joor Na commitment we dey fear so
We feel it will prevent us from free pucci grin
Every serious relationship need commitment. So
Free pucci is not that guy's problem...he doesn't even have that time
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
favourboy1:
bcus u ladies r bad, starting with the op

huh you say?!! and who the hell liked your comment?
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
*modified.

Ok I didn't see the "some" in the topic

Well it's not a must for everyone to succeed in a relationship.. relationships are meant to bring out the best in people while pointing out their flaws so dat they could be a better person..

It all boils down to tolerance.. most people do not knw how to tolerate issues in a relationship.

If he/she has got fears, den it's the job of the other partner to make him/her see reasons why they need to rise above such fears

*scoffs* easier said
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by pweetychyka(f): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
I 'll be here chilling n reading comments
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by favourboy1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
layla129:

huh you say?!! and who the hell liked your comment?
and who the hell made me check ur pics, r u kissing spirit being, go sell pure wate jor.
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by ronald4lif(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Maybe relationships is a drainage pipe of his scarce resources and he's realised the best way to save more is to avoid them? Have you thought of the fact that some guys prioritise money and savings more than relationship especially if most of the women they encounters will some way or the other expect them to take over some of their financial responsibility? Of which they can't afford? Hello?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
ronald4lif:
Maybe relationships is a drainage pipe of his scarce resources and he's realised the best way to save more is to avoid them? Have you thought of the fact that some guys prioritise money and savings more than relationship especially if most of the women they encounters will some way or the other expect them to take over some of their financial responsibility? Of which they can't afford? Hello?

lol. maybe true but i doubt it
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by schumastic(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
i can't speak for other guys, as or me i would say TRUST is the major reason why am scared of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mindset.
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by demydea: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Some guys are allergic to strafing
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
layla129:
Some men want a relationship and are usually happier when they are in one...but here is where it gets tricky. They like to love but have you ever noticed they seem afraid of it too
Have a friend with a great job, good looking, incredibly smart but he has a problem and don't know how to solve it...he could be caring, cool, aloof, critical and distant . He eventually pushed his girlfriend away with this attitude. He doesn't like that about himself but can't help it....he just doesn't know why.

Hahahaha. Coz women are insincere to themselves now and also stressful. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
schumastic:
i can't speak for other guys, as or me i would say TRUST is the major reason why am scared of it.

Why not wait for her to give you a reason to doubt her love instead of acting based on your imaginations?
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahahaha. Coz women are insincere to themselves now and also stressful. cheesy

indeed
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
layla129:

indeed
Thanks for acknowledging that!
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
layla129:

*scoffs* easier said
very well den, marriage isn't for d faint hearted
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
layla129:

what's the point being a boyfriend and she will keep other men "friends" . Why not just remain a man "friend " to her. Itss more beneficial . U enjoy what the boyfriend enjoys and no obligations

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by schumastic(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
layla129:

Why not wait for her to give you a reason to doubt her love instead of acting based on your imaginations?

is not a thing of imagination cus I tried that before and my doubt was cleared on it..at the end I realized that, is good to trust but is better not to
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by ronald4lif(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
layla129:

You seem to know this guy quite well. Are you the one involve or a friend? Coz most stories here are always about friend even when the posters have deep details of the 'person' involve. How about you give him more green light lol.
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

You seem to know this guy quite well. Are you the one involve or a friend? Coz most stories here are always about friend even when the posters have deep details of the 'person' involve. How about you give him more green light lol.

lool...he's my ex. Ssshhhh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by bitchcrafts: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Just wondering... When is this old enough to know better going to kick in for some people? Or is it boredom?
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by ibkonekt(m): 3:07am On Jun 07, 2016
op....i think its more of a personality mindset kind of thing.
we have emotional guys
we have outspoken extrovets
we have introvets etc.
this guy is probably the kind of guy that takes a generation to understand and even at that you will still be getting to know him. i am sorry to presume here but i assume that u wanted a serious relationship from him and it made him uncomfortable, that made him choose between starting a love life or being single(just a tot, cud be wrong). all the same i can say to 80 percent that its a time factor he just doesnt feel ready yet, that kind of person doesnt just date incessantly but does so with serious intent for marriage. he cud strafe ohhh but a relationship is different to him.
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2016
layla129:

lool...he's my ex. Ssshhhh!
u broke up? shocked
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by pedrilo: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2016
layla129:

maybe true? u must be joking.
this post is actually referring to me.
i dumped a lady January dis year cos of her uncaring attitude towards me.
i used to giv her money but when i started my building project my cash flow took a downward turn and i started managing myself to the point that to eat very well like b4 became a temporary challenge 4 me.
she knows abt the ongoing building project and she also knows the project is responsible for my recent lack of liquid cash BUT she still request for money from me (AND SHE DEY WORK OH)
I dnt have to explain myself to someone who is blind, deaf, insensitive, unconcerned and uncaring.
I had to dump her mehn.
@28, i too young to get HBP
she nor wise!
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by skywalker240(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2016
pedrilo:
maybe true? u must be joking.
this post is actually referring to me.
i dumped a lady January dis year cos of her uncaring attitude towards me.
i used to giv her money but when i started my building project my cash flow took a downward turn and i started managing myself to the point that to eat very well like b4 became a temporary challenge 4 me.
she knows abt the ongoing building project and she also knows the project is responsible for my recent lack of liquid cash BUT she still request for money from me (AND SHE DEY WORK OH)
I dnt have to explain myself to someone who is blind, deaf, insensitive, unconcerned and uncaring.
I had to dump her mehn.
@28, i too young to get HBP
she nor wise!
My brother, u did the best thing....

What that op dont know is d@t such men are ready to settle down. But they wont understand and start flirting with other guys(even when sex is not involved) thinkin its jus some no string attached freindship. thats how they lose the focused guys and falll in d hands of the ''by the way guys''.

(1) (2) (Reply)

????? / See This Hilarious Conversation Between Husband And Wife / Our Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.