Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? (927 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by EagleEyez505: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hello wonderful NLander,

I have a friend who is my age mate. She's two weeks younger than me. We are in our early thirties and both of us are "single" at the moment. Recently, I have been contemplating whether or not to move to the next level or we just remain as friends. She has an MSc and is currently working. I am currently a PhD student.

Thank you all!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by 2dice01: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
wait dude did GOD gave you the age of eve?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by EagleEyez505: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
2dice01:
wait dude did GOD gave you the age of eve?

No! grin You have a point there. Our people have the notion that women age faster than men.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by yimikaa: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
If she has everything you want in a woman, go for it. Don't let the age myth deny you of good loving.

All those small girls don't have 'Respek' again
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by EagleEyez505: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
yimikaa:
If she has everything you want in a woman, go for it. Don't let the age myth deny you of good loving.

Many thanks grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
yimikaa:

this comment just made my night cheesy

And funny enough u are right...
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by Eleniyan15: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
who age EPP hustle ni koko
#OWoNikoko #Aje #lobatan fearWoman
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by EOOJ(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
There is really nothing wrong in it....its very okay!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by 2dice01: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
EagleEyez505:

No! grin You have a point there. Our people have the notion that women age faster than men.
lol...i rather marry someone that loves me irrespective of the age
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by ettaetta(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
if she loves you and respects you then why not.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by bitchcrafts: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
My cousin is 2years older than her hubby. The respect ain't deficient, neither the love they share. Marry someone who gives you that inner peace gee, fukc the world!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by skywalker240(m): 12:16am On Jun 07, 2016
wayonma is there waiting 4 u and u are coming here to ask this?.....my fleind go an sweep her off her sh....... grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by EWAagoyin(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Questions people ask sef

My girl is older than me but the respect I receive from her is second to none.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by EagleEyez505: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Thank you all!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by chigoizie7(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2016
EagleEyez505:

It is not "our" people's opinion, it is ur "own" opinion.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate? by EagleEyez505: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

It is not "our" people's opinion, it is ur "own" opinion.

Thanks! You are right

(1) (Reply)

4 Mouth Walkout That Can Help In A Relationship / Alonwole Nutritious Bread Endorses Cristiano Ronaldo (pix) / I Just Feel Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.