Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p (7613 Views)

#Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

Hey! That's No way to talk to her you creep! angry

Just checked your pic... Omg shocked your breast are so so so small... What.

Must u Wear breast pad to feel accepted?
Girl grow up... Accept your natural cupcake breast size... No man will kill u for that.

U look average by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by bitchcrafts: 2:18am On Jun 07, 2016
How coc.ky! Nice try. Some of us like em padded up tho tongue
jboy73:

Girl grow up... Accept your natural cupcake breast size... No man will kill u for that.

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by sagaxity(m): 3:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Me know say I fine, don't need nobody but me mirror to tell me cheesy

No, you need me to tell you that
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 07, 2016
jboy73:

Just saw this!!! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaha. See this sad lil bou, is that how you bully the bread sellers you toast in your area, make una see me see trouble o. Who is this fagg ? Do I look like you type? Or those babes you insult in your face me I face you?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 07, 2016
jboy73:

See this hungry masturbation addict ! Me wear breast pads? Hahahhaa that will be the day.
I goes el natural you fagg! But you wouldn't know that would you? When you face stuck in your boy friends Lao all day.
Bloody dick eatter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by makydebbie(f): 4:56am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=truthsayer007 post=46341353]If there is one thing, I have notice in Nairaland. its the ugly ladies that make lots of noise. While the pretty ones only speaks once in a while.

It is the ugly ladies that contest in Miss Nairaland, while i notice the most beautiful ones don't. I don't want to call names, None of them is fine to me including Refiner or whats that her name. (Let me just stop here, before someone beats me up !)

Lmao !!! trust me, it depends on What/Who you listen to abo.......this is so true!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 07, 2016
Sugarhugs:
hope it ain't that mirror in snow white telling you sha
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

See this hungry masturbation addict ! Me wear breast pads? Hahahhaa that will be the day.
I goes el natural you fagg! But you wouldn't know that would you? When you face stuck in your boy friends Lao all day.
Bloody dick eatter

ain't you observing the holy month?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by refiner(f): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2016
truthsayer007:
If there is one thing, I have notice in Nairaland. its the ugly ladies that make lots of noise. While the pretty ones only speaks once in a while.

It is the ugly ladies that contest in Miss Nairaland, while i notice the most beautiful ones don't. I don't want to call names, None of them is fine to me including Refiner or whats that her name. (Let me just stop here, before someone beats me up !)

Lmao !!! trust me, it depends on What/Who you listen to about yourself.

No matter how beautiful you are, If people keep telling you otherwise, or you just notice that nobody gets attracted to you, or compliments you. You start to feel insecure internally, thinking perhaps there is something wrong with yourself (when you're ok actually). It can actually break your self esteem.

If people stop complimenting you. That's the end.

.....thanks sweety... I'm ugly and I know it,need no one to rubbish it on my face!...I've never been beautiful and I envy those that are!

sweet morning to you dearsmileysmiley

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by ikbnice(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

Just saw this!!! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaha. See this sad lil bou, is that how you bully the bread sellers you toast in your area, make una see me see trouble o. Who is this fagg ? Do I look like you type? Or those babes you insult in your face me I face you?
It's the holy month of Ramadan dear, no insults. The best thing is to have every parts of the right proportion and I bet you do, it's the perfect size for you. Be proud of your looks dear.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by ikbnice(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
refiner:

.....thanks sweety... I'm ugly and I know it,need no one to rubbish it on my face!...I've never been beautiful and I envy those that are!

I love this!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by makydebbie(f): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2016
if you dont wanna see nairaland ladies...deactivate ur acct na..its dat easy!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Qualer: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Sugarhugs:

we know baby, we know... cheesy cheesy now come give me some of that sugar!

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Qualer: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

So Says the wanna be thug who looks like a pencil sharpener! angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Qualer: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

Bloody dick eatter

K. O.!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by olac21(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Not a feminist if that's what you mean? Just saying you shouldn't talk to women like we are sex objects! angry
This is one of the reasons I stay off nairaland angry[/quote]

No one invited you in the first place b**ch!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2016
author=makydebbie post=46342299]
you are whimp for attacking refiner!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Oliviaxx(f): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Whats this one saying? undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2016
refiner:

refiner grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by makydebbie(f): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
you are whimp for attacking refiner!
pls dont get me wrong i wouldnt do that...i agreed with him on the self esteem part...good morning..
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2016
makydebbie:
pls dont get me wrong i wouldnt do that...i agreed with him on the self esteem part...good morning..
Good morning, i felt bad attacking u .....

Am sooo sorry girl!.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by menacetosociety: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i wanted to call you finegirl but your signature says "dont make me laff" so i aint gonna say that joke cool
Find something reasonable to with your life looser undecided or simply grow up!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by makydebbie(f): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Good morning, i felt bad attacking u .....

Am sooo sorry girl!.
its nothing..i understand you
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2016
makydebbie:
its nothing..i understand you
thanks cry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
this is really annoying......why are nairaland ladies this ugly angry can you believe i cant even check any girls profile for the fear of seeing an oraguntan lookalike angry mtchwwww angry
i dont know why l i find your post hilarious lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
undecided
Hi are u related to Omawunmi?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmmmm orishirishi.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by hibiscus76(f): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2016
See how some guys are making a f00l of themselves...the same guys calling us ugly are the same guys wallowing in grief cuz no one replies their consistent PMs..

Don't know if you guys don't know but most NL girls do not really attach so much importance to you guys especially the slackers like the OP..so don't expect us to prove anything to you
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
ikbnice:
It's the holy month of Ramadan dear, no insults. The best thing is to have every parts of the right proportion and I bet you do, it's the perfect size for you. Be proud of your looks dear.
Thank you, I m sorry for that
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Phinalphantasy:

ain't you observing the holy month?
cry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by geni340(f): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2016
no offence..bt we dont care wot u think. if d mods share ur view, they will delete off d pics when we upload 'em. Gudmornin.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p by prettyslimme(f): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2016
slimthugchimee:
this is really annoying......why are nairaland ladies this ugly angry can you believe i cant even check any girls profile for the fear of seeing an oraguntan lookalike angry mtchwwww angry
look at dis primary six boy.hv u finished ur quantitative assignment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check him out / Well Endowed Ghanian Girls / I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.