Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" (1480 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by jammyunn(m): 2:01am On Jun 07, 2016
undecided

Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 07, 2016
I would go all Nicky Minaj on that uncle! Nails and all angry
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by bitchcrafts: 2:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Food for thoughts, If you ain't no virgin you haven't no right to disclaim whoritude lol. Except if yo married tho
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by Badgers14: 2:06am On Jun 07, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by bitchcrafts: 2:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Truth hurts for sure
jenigurl:
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by LEERICIST(m): 2:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Come to think of it the Uncle is kind of right. By the way are you a Muslim?
jenigurl:
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by ikbnice(m): 4:36am On Jun 07, 2016
the girl is hypocritically forming holiness abi.
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by rheether(f): 5:42am On Jun 07, 2016
I will fvck him for the whole day
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by Jimbiz(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2016
The Bleep go kill the girl sef?
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by Feranchek(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2016
I read a comment on tubaba's visit to his baby mama. Someone asked if it's impossible for him to have slept with her while with them and a Nairalander replied "a fvck, once fvck, can ALWAYS be refvcked and I laughed.

Truth is, if she 'buys' her way to get the job, she'll so much love the job and all that comes with it, that she'll definitely not mind fvcking everyone that's important so as to either keep the job, or move up the ladder. And what kinda person will you be??

Even if you complain about a junior colleague, your boss will demand for sex before he deals with the colleague.

So it's better not to start what you know you may not be able to finish.

Na MY opinion o0ooo!! No just quote me, talk ya own.
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:
baby send me ur CV
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by bitchcrafts: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2016
errm.. BrideOfDracula?
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
errm.. BrideOfDracula?

How's the fasting going? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by bitchcrafts: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Fine.
BrideOfDracula:

How's the fasting going? smiley

Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Fine.

Awwww. No signs of dizziness or irritation? tongue

There's an Indian wholesaler by where I live. Most people working there are Muslim & it's hilarious how snappy & short they get during the fasting month. Not sure if it's the hunger or what cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by bitchcrafts: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Awwww. No signs of dizziness or irritation? tongue

There's an Indian wholesaler by where I live. Most people working there are Muslim & it's hilarious how snappy & short they get during the fasting month. Not sure if it's the hunger or what cheesy
Maybe they giving 'emselves the break from working for too long if I gotcha right to pave time for their Deen since Ramadan is all about spiritual grounding and connecting to the Supreme being at much elevated level.
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by EOOJ(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:
and i guess he wud go all 2pac and biggy on u too.... Wat happens to just walking out instead of been physical? Sometin u might end up regreting later cool
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Maybe they giving 'emselves the break from working for too long if I gotcha right to pave time for their Deen since Ramadan is all about spiritual grounding and connecting to the Supreme being at much elevated level.

By "short" I meant rude. TBH, I've never seen any of the people I know act in a humble way during the month of Ramadan. In contrary, they become moody & sullen. Hence sometimes I ask myself why do they bother at all if it's meant to be grounding. But I guess humans will always be humans. Shrugs.
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by bitchcrafts: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Hope you're not mistaking quiet and full of reflection for moody and sullen though cos It's prescribed that one do less jabbering and shun going wild during Ramadan: The point in the fasting is emptying the stomach to feed the soul.

As for the humility part that those you know cease to assume, I don't know anything about that, fasting should humble you.
BrideOfDracula:

By "short" I meant rude. TBH, I've never seen any of the people I know act in a humble way during the month of Ramadan. In contrary, they become moody & sullen. Hence sometimes I ask myself why do they bother at all if it's meant to be grounding. But I guess humans will always be humans. Shrugs.
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Hope you're not mistaking quiet and full of reflection for moody and sullen though cos It's prescribed that one do less jabbering and shun going wild during Ramadan: The point in the fasting is emptying the stomach to feed the soul.

As for the humility part that those you know cease to assume, I don't know anything about that, fasting should humble you.

Hmmm..
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by ShaqFu: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Its a win win situation with this one. The uncle has a valid point and the girl got a decision to make.

She should have asked her uncle's friend this: "Do I need to sleep with you once, and get the job, or sleep with you everytime you want and get the job".

If the man's reply is: "just once" then by all means, let her ride him all the way. grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by bitchcrafts: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
I really hate sounding like a sage when my intention is to pull legs and catch fun online. Don't make me do this next time, alright?
BrideOfDracula:

Hmmm..
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I really hate sounding like a sage when my intention is to pull legs and catch fun online. Don't make me do this next time, alright?

No, actually that revealed your depth. It's not a bad thing. We can all make wise cracks all day, but it's really nice to see people get serious sometimes. Much respect to you smiley
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Which kin of.......... Abeg, the uncle dey correct jare....
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by bitchcrafts: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, actually that revealed your depth. It's not a bad thing. We can all make wise cracks all day, but it's really nice to see people get serious sometimes. Much respect to you smiley
That sounds almost honest, You're the best!

Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
That sounds almost honest, You're the best!

Lol @ almost. I was being honest. It's really nice to get a peep behind the e-veil & see people for who they really are & the things they stand for. It's not everyday you get to see that. So yeah, nice.

*hugs*
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by schumastic(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:

is like your account have been hacked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" by bitchcrafts: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Thank yo HoneyB. I'm flawtered wink .. Million kisses cheesy
BrideOfDracula:

Lol @ almost. I was being honest. It's really nice to get a peep behind the e-veil & see people for who they really are & the things they stand for. It's not everyday you get to see that. So yeah, nice.

*hugs*

(1) (Reply)

Yellowbeauty Come Ooo. I Am Dying For You / 7 Reasons Why Being Single Is Cool / Searching For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.