Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Relationship Is Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is Over (4354 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / My Relationship Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
We went to a party, kind of drunk, came home, he wants sex, I told him am not in the mood, thou I did it deliberately, a week later, I visited, he gave me sweetest romance that I almost fainted, all of a sudden he paused, I was like, undecided undecided he said 'not in the mood' shocked shocked half way not possible, he must finished what he started but he bluntly refused, i vex no be lie o, even till I left nothing happened undecided

Now am thinking if it is payback or he has no interest in me again.

Please what should I do? call me anything, am been plain here, a sister is confused grin
Re: My Relationship Is Over by omega25red(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
its revenge. get over it and move on with your relationship

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Over by alobright17(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
over the bar or?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
omega25red:
its revenge. get over it and move on with your relationship
thank you
Re: My Relationship Is Over by ivyy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
osedvgirl:
We went to a party, kind of drunk, came home, he wants sex, I told him am not in the mood, thou I did it deliberately, a week later, I visited, he gave me sweetest romance that I almost fainted, all of a sudden he paused, I was like, undecided undecided he said 'not in the mood' shocked shocked half way not possible, he must finished what he started but he bluntly refused, i vex no be lie o, even till I left nothing happened undecided

Please what should I do? call me anything, am been plain here, a sister is confused grin

Obviously just a pay back grin
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Come date me then.
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
alobright17:
over the bar or?
which bar?
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Come date me then.
embarassed
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
ivyy:

but its bad o
cry
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Misspicy, your girl is not happy here o cry
Re: My Relationship Is Over by alobright17(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

which bar?

I read here my relationship is over,and I wanted to know over what your relationship is
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
alobright17:

I read here my relationship is over,and I wanted to know over what your relationship is
Go and read it properly my friend tongue
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Dejideji1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fake story
Re: My Relationship Is Over by ronald4lif(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Serves you right. You lots think you're the only ones who can reject sex moves, guys too can. I wish I can see the dude to give him a hand shake. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:
Serves you right. You lots think you're the only ones who can reject sex moves, guys too can. I wish I can see the dude to give him a hand shake. Nonsense.
you are one bad nigga you know, so you will payback, too bad
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dejideji1:
Fake story
thank you
Re: My Relationship Is Over by ivyy(f): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

but its bad o
cry

He's gona get over it grin
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Dejideji1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
osedvgirl:
a week later, I visited, he gave me sweetest romance that I almost fainted, all of a sudden he paused, I was like, undecided undecided he said 'not in the mood' shocked shocked half way not possible, he must finished what he started but he bluntly refused, i vex no be lie o, even till I left grin

Like for real? Are you sure you are a woman? I suspect a guy hiding behind that moniker. From the facts i have gathered, Nigerian women in short women in general don't have such feelings you described here.
A typical Nigerian woman is just a log of wood with no emotions/feelings whatsoever. She just lays there, waiting for the man to do the nonsense and get out.

I know I'm gonna receive a lot of bashing for this. But I have just stated the fact.

*runs out of thread before the bashing starts*

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Over by ronald4lif(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

you are one bad nigga you know, so you will payback, too bad

Yes, I'll pay back in similar fashion so she doesn't misbehave next time. I'll so get her in the mood and on the verge of penetration would just say I lost the lustre and no more in the mood.

I'm sure there won't be a repetition after his pay-back? That's how it should be.
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Cutehector(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dat thing can pain dem grin
Re: My Relationship Is Over by ivyy(f): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

How many times have you been rejected? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Over by UyiIredia(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
You do am, he do you too. E don finish. Equation don balance be dat. Now go on with your relationship like nothing happened.
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
It must have pained you that much to put out such long feelings in texts

That dude deserves a champagne grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Over by ronald4lif(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
ivyy:

How many times have you been rejected? tongue

Amebo no be work o lol. Sha, not sure the number of times but I do know I paid them back in kind when they least expected. Even though it was really difficult to reject it as conji is involve but I had to just to serve as a deterrent. wink
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Debbywills(f): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Payback is a fucken bastard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Over by ShaqFu: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
ivyy:

And you know what they say, "pay back is a b1tch". grin
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Agybabe(f): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Are you guys joking with yourselves or it's a serious relationship? Mehn! Babe you drew the line and he was a patient and tactful man to arouse your libido at the day of reckoning. To be honest, the guy na joker...I know what I'm talking about.
#MaLady
Re: My Relationship Is Over by favourboy1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

spoilt kid no home training.
Re: My Relationship Is Over by ivyy(f): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

Amebo no be work o lol. Sha, not sure the number of times but I do know I paid them back in kind when they least expected. Even though it was really difficult to reject it as conji is involve but I had to just to serve as a deterrent. wink

Na my work today biko grin tongue They reject not cause they wana punish you. If she's not in the mood, shey make she force herself? Your payback is the real punishment grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Over by ivyy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
And you know what they say, "pay back is a b1tch". grin

Truly grin cheesy
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
favourboy1:
spoilt kid no home training.
thank you better pikin tongue
Re: My Relationship Is Over by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes, I'll pay back in similar fashion so she doesn't misbehave next time. I'll so get her in the mood and on the verge of penetration would just say I lost the lustre and no more in the mood.

I'm sure there won't be a repetition after his pay-back? That's how it should be.
exactly what happened but its wicked, i can say no you know, when am not in the mood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tries To Break Up With His Girlfriend, See What Happened Next / Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) / #bbnaija : Khafi Screams While Having Sex With Gedoni Again (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.