Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws (4736 Views)

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek / Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
I think this is quite painful. It is disheartening to be on your own, moving on your own; and a cute guy walks up to you, toasts you, pressures you, you begin to fall & before you say YES with all your heart, he withdraws. Let's call such emotional-disappointment. It is indeed painful.
If you've faced such, please raise up your hand.

1 Like

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by itzprezy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
When some of you are forming hard to get you don't know it pains guys too

31 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Mchew... I like what he did... I waste no time on confused ladies

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by marshalldgreat(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by tstx(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you angry because he didn't catch you as you bin dey fall? did you injure yourself? hope you didn't fall on concrete... sorry o.

15 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Shugavee(f): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
With the above comment,,, it’s safe to say men r indeed scumss

5 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shugavee:

Please shut up if you have nothing sensible to say. Awon feminist

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by iphanyi10(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shugavee:

5 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
He probably got tired of you, or someone better with more appreciation of him came into the picture. stop forming, and find love.

6 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Masterclass32: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
There could be many reasons.

Maybe he just hunted you for sport.

Maybe your initial woman gragra (which is normal) made him angry and he decided, (for his own ego's sake) that he must get you to fall for him no matter what it takes.

I'm not saying he is or he has it, but read up Narcissism or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Some people are just like that. Incapable of giving and appreciating love. The annoying thing is that they'll chase you very passionately. And when you fall, they whole thing turns to a sick game that will only hurt you. The only remedy is to run away from them as fast as your pretty feet can carry you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Bluezy13(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ops...

I'm a defaulter.
Apologies to those I hurt.
Sh!t happens.

2 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by royalair(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
No be on fall you go crash break neck. That forming hard to get of a thing is a huge turn off for guys and the most annoying part is if the girl ain't worth it

10 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by ImaIma1(f): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Some guys just want the thrill and satisfaction of getting the girl

6 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Offpoint: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
I'd have done the same...
bluezy23 my boss I sight you... how your babe naw?
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by eph12(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
ImaIma1:
Some guys just want the thrill and satisfaction of getting the girl
While some girls just want the thrill and satisfaction of being pursued endlessly

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by otherway: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
olsome:
I think this is quite painful. It is disheartening to be on your own, moving on your own; and a cute guy walks up to you, toasts you, pressures you, you begin to fall & before you say YES with all your heart, he withdraws. Let's call such emotional-disappointment. It is indeed painful.

You must have worn him out whilst foolishly proving hard to get.

10 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by chigoizie7(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
when u are taking too long to say yes, what do u expect him to do? waiting endlessly?

7 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by otherway: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
olsome:

Or maybe he realized you have poor command of English language.

Please change that "toasts" in your title to woos.
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2018
That's what is called
Push and withdraw rule
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2018
Eating of cucumber or carrot won't make a woman stay if she doesn't want to.
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by DaddyNimo(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2018
I do that all the time, it's actually fun. I meet a girl and I tell her I like her, I'll call her daily, make her laff, go see a movie, eat out...but won't touch her more Dan a causal hug and handshakes...den boom after 2wks I block her lines and delete her on all social media.

11 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by richidinho(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Eating of cucumber or carrot won't make a woman stay if she doesn't want to.
what is this one saying?
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2018
It's obvious you wasting your time, you've got to drop it.
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by columbus007(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Op,this is exactly what's up with me,i get close to a girl and at the point of falling i zoom,and i cant explain it.
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2018
He that does so knows why he did it

1 Like

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2018
richidinho:

what is this one saying?
Naso e be.
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by martinsfm(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2018
Shugavee:
lmao she say scumss.. rreadthe situation very well..before you say the normal anthem
Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by egwekwe: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2018
I am guilty as charged grin grin grin

The number 1 reason is mainly because most times the ladies are not what I expected or she has weird mentality that makes her not a girlfriend material(gold digging or bitchy trait mostly).

Some guys are plainly phsycho tho that they do it for fun grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by anochuko01(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2018
men are scum. but guess who loves scum.....ladies!

1 Like

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Shugavee:
I totally agree. Your father is the chief scum and your future husband is his deputy.

4 Likes

Re: Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Ewooo!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Who Took Plastic Surgery Too Far (a Thread) / What Do Women Want For Valentines Day ?? / Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.