Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? (20135 Views)

Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) / Pic: How I Wish Babes And Guys Still Dress Like This / Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op I wonder why you dey go meet smelly ones o.. But for south-south where I dey especially those of riverine areas I know say most of them tin no dey smell... Make no body ask me how I take know but girls from there understand Wetin I dey talk...
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Immature topic

There is nothing immature there. If he asked if women like that gutter being sucked,you would have considered it a mature topic.

Do you think it is right for a guy to suck pu$$iy when you know that almost all of them smell. If the table were turned,would you girls do it?

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Obas101(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Name one disease that you can get from MouthAction that is stronger than the enzymes and acids in your stomach..

What about dirts don't u consider it?.. U can as well sip urine or lick mucor

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Miggs(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Name one disease that you can get from MouthAction that is stronger than the enzymes and acids in your stomach..
Cunnilingus_ is a great way for men to end up with ORAL PHARYNGEAL CANCER.
Human Papiloma Virus[(HPV) doesn't only affect women.
Quit playing risky games with your lives gentlemen

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by ernesty20(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
alobright17:

You wey dey abuse me since today still get mouth to talk about reporting someone for the same offense?Ara chawa gi anya dia.
point out the abusive words i used on u or fucck off
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by ernesty20(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
NaWetinDey:
Nairaland is a psychiatric and check-up hospital. Some people have maintained a particular ward.
not funny
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by alobright17(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
ernesty20:
point out the abusive words i used on u or fucck off

Onye iberibe,Nkita ara
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by ernesty20(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

There is nothing immature there. If he asked if women like that gutter being sucked,you would have considered it a mature topic.

Do you think it is right for a guy to suck pu$$iy when you know that almost all of them smell. If the table were turned,would you girls do it?
u nailed it!!
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by ernesty20(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
alobright17:

Onye iberibe,Nkita ara
what i used on u were harsh words not insults.. Harsh words and insults are not the same..

Go and read ur books
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

Hope u knw sperm smells, and ladies still give u guys blow-job, it all depends on the girl, jst as it depends on how neat a guy is for a lady to have the intentions of giving him a blow-job.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by IBNgemini: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
With all d microbial load

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by alobright17(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
ernesty20:
what i used on u were harsh words not insults.. Harsh words and insults are not the same..

Go and read ur books

Onye ara onye Nzuzu
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
herbie27:
Hope u knw sperm smells, and ladies still give u guys blow-job, it all depends on the girl, jst as it depends on how neat a guy is for a lady to have the intentions of giving him a blow-job.

Sperm smells. Sis,do a better research.

Sperm does not smell. The only thing that smell worse than a smelly pu$$iy is rotten corpse. Even most girls that look immaculate smell down there. I'm not blaming you girls for the smell but don't expect a brother to put his mouth there and risk his life just to please you.

Madame,can you lick a guy's armpit? The armpit is even cleaner than most pu$$13$. Let's be real,abeg.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

Sperm smells. Sis,do a better research.

Sperm does not smell. The only thing that smell worse than a smelly pu$$iy is rotten corpse. Even most girls that look immaculate smell down there. I'm not blaming you girls for the smell but don't expect a brother to put his mouth there and risk his life just to please you.

Madame,can you lick a guy's armpit? The armpit is even cleaner than most pu$$13$. Let's be real,abeg.
Take out ur sperm and smell it. grin is that simple to knw if it has a natural odour.

Asking if i can lick a guy's armpit, is the same as asking if i can insert my tongue on an anus, cos these are the places where waste product passes out, which makes ur question an insane one.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
herbie27:
Take out ur sperm and smell it. grin is that simple to knw if it has a natural odour.

The sperm doesn't smell. Sis,you need to change your boyfriend. Or the smell could be cos the nigga dug a certain smelly pu$$13.

Btw,are you in any way justifying that the pu$$13 should smell?

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
herbie27:

Asking if i can lick a guy's armpit, is the same as asking if i can insert my tongue on an anus, cos these are the places where waste product passes out, which makes ur question an insane one.

Brilliant. I love ya.

Now,tell me if menses isn't waste ? Or Na ice cream?

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

Brilliant. I love ya.

Now,tell me if menses isn't waste ? Or Na ice cream?
Did u ever give ur girl a head wen she's on her menses?.

You are asking questions with a naive mindset.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
herbie27:
Did u ever give ur girl a head wen she's on her menses?.

You are asking questions with a naive mindset.

You used that anus analogy. Does the anus not smell at all times. I mean if you stick your hand into it. Does it bring at " $hit" at all times.

Sis , you can argue o. I need to go to work tomorrow. Catch your pretty face tomorrow.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

The sperm doesn't smell. Sis,you need to change your boyfriend. Or the smell could be cos the nigga dug a certain smelly pu$$13.

Btw,are you in any way justifying that the pu$$13 should smell?

There's no point in trying so hard to be a hypocrite, i gave u sometin that's very practical and you're trying to turn it in2 sumtin else.

Since ur sperm doesn't have any odour, hope wen u sweat it doesn't smell too.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
herbie27:
There's no point in trying so hard to be a hypocrite, i gave u sometin that's very practical and you're trying to turn it in2 sumtin else.

Since ur sperm doesn't have any odour, hope wen u sweat it doesn't smell too.

Argument is over.

Love your picture in your profile. Nice ass too.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

You used that anus analogy. Does the anus not smell at all times. I mean if you stick your hand into it. Does it bring at " $hit" at all times.

Sis , you can argue o. I need to go to work tomorrow. Catch your pretty face tomorrow.
You used menses cos u're actually naive.

The menses comes once in a month, n last for 4-5 days maximum, after which a woman ovulate and is good to go ( the vagina) becomes dry.

Now, is only a natural pig in the making as a woman, that u will see at the end of her menses n ovulation n still stinks.

I once had sex wit my ex while i was on my period n he didn't knw before i told him....why didn't he notice?, if all women are wat ur describing here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Charles4075(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
wolfgangg:
My tongue is the temple of God na
Ehh But your dick is the tabernacle of satan abi
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

Argument is over.

Love your picture in your profile. Nice ass too.
We aren't arguing, bt educating one another, cos it seems u don't knw a lot abt the woman body.

Admiration is allowed, so gudnyt.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
herbie27:
You used menses cos u're actually naive.

The menses comes once in a month, n last for 4-5 days maximum, after which a woman ovulate and is good to go ( the vagina) becomes dry.

Now, is only a natural pig in the making as a woman, that u will see at the end of her menses n ovulation n still stinks.

I once had sex wit my ex while i was on my period n he didn't knw before i told him....why didn't he notice?, if all women are wat ur describing here.

Ok. Thanks for the lecture. Not that I needed it anyway.

You had sex with your boyfriend while you were on your period? Damn! Wtf! You trying to make the nigga impotent? Now that's another research for ya.

I repeat you got a good face and a nice ass. You are too young for that large ass or I'm I seeing stuffs enlarged this night. Sis,i need to be up before 5.00am.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

Ok. Thanks for the lecture. Not that I needed it anyway.

You had sex with your boyfriend while you were on your period? Damn! Wtf! You trying to make the nigga impotent? Now that's another research for ya.

I repeat you got a good face and a nice ass. Sis,i need to be up before 5.00am.
Retrospectively, i knw better now and it wasn't intentional.

Was at his place, n decided to spend the nyt jst to be by his side grin late in the nyt he became arouse n i told him i was menstruating, he jst couldn't help it...we had to bt it was almost dry den.

Why i'm telling u is, a natural dirty girl will stink on such occasion.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
herbie27:
Retrospectively, i knw better now and it wasn't intentional.

Was at his place, n decided to spend the nyt jst to be by his. side grin late in the nyt he became arouse n i told him i was menstruating, he jst couldn't help it...we had to bt it was almost dry den.

Why i'm telling u is a natural dirty girl will stink on such occasion.

Ok. Thanks.
The nigga should learn to control himself. But why go to a guy's house if you didnt really wanna have sex?

That ass is keeping me awake. I will fight you if I mess up at work tomorrow.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

Ok. Thanks.
The nigga should learn to control himself. But why go to a guy's house if you didnt really wanna have sex?

That ass is keeping me awake. I will fight you if I mess up at work tomorrow.
I don't knw wat u guys think of women.

He was My boyfriend, nt a random guy i was having sex wit, we where that serious, n i didn't have to go to his place only wen i wanted sex.

My brain doesn't work that way.

Goodnyt!, n stop talking abt ass cos there's nothing there bt accumulated fat. grin
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
herbie27:
I don't knw wat u guys think of women.

He was My boyfriend, nt a random guy i was having sex wit, we where that serious, n i didn't have to go to his place only wen i wanted sex.

My brain doesn't work that way.

Thank God you retired him. I will get you someone who will treat you right. What ya say?
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

Thank God you retired him. I will get you someone who will treat you right. What ya say?
Mind you. grin he treated me right, realised he was womanising and was lying to me, so had to end the relationship.

Now, is his lose cos i have some1 else already.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
herbie27:
onn !, n stop talking abt ass cos there's nothing there bt accumulated fat. grin

That accumulated fat makes the world go round. Marriages have been lost because of big booties. Babes have lost their boyfriends because of that.
Girl,you don't know the diamond you got right there. I need to see it live.
Re: Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Avalon316:

That accumulated fat makes the world go round. Marriages have been lost because of big booties. Babes have lost their boyfriends because of that.
Girl,you don't know the diamond you got right there. I need to see it live.
Wat ever!. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? / Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.