Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend (20134 Views)

Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! / 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... / Men: 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly !!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Are you caught up in a situation where you don't have anything to talk to your girlfriend (really dumb!)? It may be the phase in your relationship when you finally need something new happening between you and your girlfriend.So why not surprise her with some romantic questions! However, if you are just not able to decide what those million dollar questions are, just read this article and end all your dilemmas!
Every question has a right time, so do wait for the time. Remember the age-old saying, strike the iron while it is hot!

*.Do I make you happy?
*.What did you think about me when you first saw me?
*.Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me?
*.When did you first fall in love with me?
*.How much do you love me?
*.Can you share something from your life (any secret!) that you haven't yet shared with anyone earlier?
*.Will you choose to go to a party organized by your friends or be with me instead, in case I am to leave for some work for few days?
*.What is the best thing you like about me?
*.What nickname / pet name you would call me lovingly by?
*.What are the things that remind you of me?
*.What is your idea of romance?
*.What are your feelings about our first kiss?
*.Name three best memories that you cherish the most?
*.What is that one thing about our relationship that makes you the happiest?
*.What can impress you completely?
*.What is your idea of perfect date?
*.What kind of clothing and fashion you find most appealing?
*.What do you think about these three words: attractive, sexy and erotic?
*.What is the biggest surprise of your life?
*.Do you like Romantic movies? Which are your favorite ones?
*.When was the last time you laughed your heart out?
*.Do you believe that 'and they lived happily ever after' is merely a cliche?
*.What are your romantic fantasies?

There are many possibilities of similar other questions. You can even trigger your creative mind and come up with some interesting questions to ask yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by zonax(m): 4:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by Skillz02(m): 4:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Noted
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Eeemmm Mama bornboy come read this lovy lovy message o make we take dey jourly dey go o, because of this one we no go ever quarrel againnnnnnn.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by Prinzecharlez(m): 5:00am On Jan 22, 2015
good thinking good product
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by Beesluv: 5:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Okay, let me write it somewhere
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by quinnboy: 5:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Beesluv:
Okay, let me write it somewhere
if u finish abeg borrow me ur biro make me too write am down somewhere.
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by Beesluv: 5:37am On Jan 22, 2015
quinnboy:
if u finish abeg borrow me ur biro make me too write am down somewhere.

The thing long, Biro still in use. Manage these crayons, you can use any color

1 Like

Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by ichommy(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2015
weldone Op
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by mascot87(m): 5:58am On Jan 22, 2015
kk
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by Extom(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2015
No matter how you put these questions, a girl that's tired and bored of the relationship will just go.
These romantic brouhaha are being overrated. undecided
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Asking a Side chick these questions grin
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2015

Yuu will juhs end up looking like an insecure p*ssy ,d girl will prolly end up ditching yyu. undecided

Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by IamOpemipo(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2015
Naija gals gt time for dis?
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by falconey(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Una no wan understand say na money they control girls ........ask question like. When is your subscription ending? Is your bank account low? What is the latest designer in town my salary is next week?
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by constance500: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Long story, just ask her [size=30pt] baby, send me your account number [/size] grin
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by Sheenor: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Smh
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend by nickz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
constance500:
Long story, just ask her [size=30pt] baby, send me your account number [/size] grin
shey this one na question ni

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.