Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be (8674 Views)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Sexstories: She Pushed Two Fingers Into My Hole / My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by ChiomaUdemba(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
I was having sex with her next thing she did was to push me out on her, while i was using condom. in the beginning she refuse to suck my dick, i begged her for that but she refused. Please my fellow NL what could that be. please good comments o
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Frei(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Maybe you're penetrating too deep or she just doesn't dig your Dīck...

1 Like

Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by favourboy1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
u r a bad guy
reason
*mayb she love u n u too it as an advantage 4 sexing ha
*do u tink she is bitch, suck ur dick, how sure dat u r nt hiv positive
*she doesnt like sex bt u r forcing ha

oga go siddon 4sumwia jor
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth, obontami, cutehector!
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Cutehector(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
Smellyhmouth, obontjami, cutehectodr!
I knw u will like all these kyn tin buh to "do" is problem..

1 Like

Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
I knw u will like all these kyn tin buh to "do" is problem..
Se na u wan 'do' am undecided
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2 your bedsheets looks washed out. Just saying :p
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Smellymouth: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
Smellymo.uth, obonta.mi, cuteh.ector!

When will you haff sense? undecided

Thank your stars say I dey fast undecided

Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:
HateU2 your bedsheets looks washed out. Just saying :p
K
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Cutehector(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
Se na u wan 'do' am undecided
naaah, i"ll pass
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by ChiomaUdemba(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
hey guys y'all exchanging words should respond to my post, please.
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

When will you haff sense? undecided

Thank your stars say I dey fast undecided

oh! I'm not so sorry hunnie. I don 4get o, mabinu dear. Thank God oooooooo, no 'all nigght matches' again 4 d next 30days cheesy. Biko, pray for me
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
naaah, i"ll pass
try harder cheesy
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by robosky02(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
try harder cheesy

bad girl lol grin
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Smellymouth: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
oh! I'm not so sorry hunnie. I don 4get o, mabinu dear. Thank God oooooooo, no 'all nigght matches' again 4 d next 30days cheesy. Biko, pray for me

grin cheesy I can't vex for you na grin

I will pray for dureent and mrcock to gbensh you anally cheesy
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by SeunOdumusi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
It means she was not in the mood for sex.
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by UyiIredia(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
ChiomaUdemba:
I was having sex with her next thing she did was to push me out on her, while i was using condom. in the beginning she refuse to suck my dick, i begged her for that but she refused. Please my fellow NL what could that be. please good comments o

She just wasn't in the mood for it. I hope you didn't force yourself on her. When ladies aren't in the mood for sex it's best to leave them be.
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
robosky02:

bad girl lol grin
I yam a gud girl oo cheesy
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy I can't vex for you na grin

I will pray for dureent and mrcock to gbensh you anally cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by ChiomaUdemba(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
UyiIredia:

She just wasn't in the mood for it. I hope you didn't force yourself on her. When ladies aren't in the mood for sex it's best to leave them be.
but other strange things happened, refused to suck my dick, upon all the beg, she refused.
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
try harder cheesy
hahahaha, ur so not my type
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahaha, ur so not my type
Keep on trying cheesy
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
Keep on trying cheesy
i'd rather fvck durent d stick my dick in ur dirtyy kitty
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
ChiomaUdemba:
but other strange things happened, refused to suck my dick, upon all the beg, she refused.
must she suck ur dick Are u clean down there She don dey suck it b4 Are u neat with under wears Did u bath b4 d whole tin was abt to start Check urself wella. O I'm guessing she's falling out of love with u. It's happens with ladies, wen dey fall out of love, we stop pleasing u. It's a guess anyway
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
i'd rather fvck durent d stick my dick in ur dirtyy kitty
angry sad
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
angry sad
grin grin e pain am
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by ChiomaUdemba(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
must she suck ur dick Are u clean down there She don dey suck it b4 Are u neat with under wears Did u bath b4 d whole tin was abt to start Check urself wella. O I'm guessing she's falling out of love with u. It's happens with ladies, wen dey fall out of love, we stop pleasing u. It's a guess anyway
But she asked me to suck her pussy, which i did, why wont she return the favour
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
ChiomaUdemba:
But she asked me to suck her pussy, which i did, why wont she return the favour
erm errm eleyi gidi gan oo cheesy.
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by skywalker240(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
omo abule sowo
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by ChiomaUdemba(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
erm errm eleyi gidi gan oo cheesy.
dont understand o. english plz
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
ChiomaUdemba:
dont understand o. english plz
Alaye lo ge oko e ki o je ki a gboro lori nL undecided
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by ireneony(f): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guy ur sex skills is poo.
Improve more on ur romance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? / Archbishop Reacts To Video Of His Son Getting Intimate With Two Naked Women / How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.