Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Mtn Recruits For Call Center - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Recruits For Call Center (17487 Views)

University Of Ibadan Recruits For Academic & Non-academic Staff Positions / IBEDC PLC Recruits For Several Positions / Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by gentysho(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ Everybody
The thing is true jare. but please HOW MUCH IS THE SALARY Of A CUSTOMERCARE REPRESENTATIVE IN MTN?? thank you. and is the application closed?
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
Toladipo:

hi dejavu wat's up wit u aw was your interview? pls can i know the time you applied through this memcos site and can u call me on my no so we could talk, do you need any insider to apply for the job

Guy au far ? omo men Got the link from a friend who has an insider in MTN , i submited my Info last week and Got the invitation for the TEST & INTERVIEW yesterday , well took the test few Hrs ago but i messed up  man , was typing in CAPS lock , so they scored me a low mark cos of that mean while i was typing 25WPM (Words Per Minute) meanwhile after complaining to the Girl and the guy that supervised they said there is nothing they could do , so i just have to leave the venue of the Examination in AJAH .Thats for the POST man , very grateful.

@ TEETALK

were u dey right now , i know say u go dey SHAME now , abi ? and u don cause more than Enought WAHALA for town u con change your I.D abi ?  no be so ? but just know say GOD dey and e go continue to dey fire u man.

Safe.

9JA O NI BAJE O!
  Dejavu
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by gentysho(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
@Dejavu
was the test all about typing speed? what other thing? do you have any idea of how much is being paid?
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Toladipo(f): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2009
@dejavu may God Bless you.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
Guy the TEST no hard @ all man , all they required from you is just to TYPE a given TEXT which will be provided for you on the system , so they'll check your accuracy and SPEED also that's also and its just five Minutes , to type all the 50 WORDS , so to pass very well you ' ll be required to type @ least 5 WORDS per minute and the score is 80% so you need to be cautious of your typing and also the punctuation marks also.

GUYS YOU NEED NOT PANIC AND ALSO NOT FEEL RELAXED COS THAT WAS WHAT AFFECTED ME SO JUST BE CALM AND FOCUS ON WHAT YOU'RE TYPING AND IT WILL ALL BE FINE.

ABOUT THE PAY , I THINK IT SHOULD BE AROUND 60 TO 70K but AM NOT SURE OOOOOO.

Safe

9ja O NI BAJE O!

Dejavu smiley
Toladipo:

@dejavu may God Bless you.

AMEN ,

Thanks a lot really appreciate that.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Toladipo(f): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2009
the pay is 70,000 bt for the 1st 3mth it is 30000
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Toladipo(f): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by OLORIRERE(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2009
Could Anyone Please Tell Me What Mtn Ask In Their Interview?
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by cremeche(f): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ dejavu, thnx 4 all ur effort, i av applied but yet to be called probably bcuz i couldnt fill the MEMCOS referal portion. i wud be grateful if u cud give a Memcos referal d house can benefit 4rm or u cud send it 2 cremeche2@yahoo.com
concerning the Test, i blive u shud re-apply. May d Almighty Lord continue 2 crown yur Efforts wit Brilliant Success
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by gentysho(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
cremeche:

@ dejavu, thnx 4 all your effort, i av applied but yet to be called probably bcuz i couldnt fill the MEMCOS referal portion. i wud be grateful if u cud give a Memcos referal d house can benefit 4rm or u cud send it 2 cremeche2@yahoo.com
concerning the Test, i blive u shud re-apply. May d Almighty Lord continue 2 crown yur Efforts wit Brilliant Success

I dont think its because you did not add a referal. My Cousin's friend that works with MTN said it closes today. i used a Ref fro MTN and i too has not been called the REF only increases your chance, lack of it wont erase your chance. all the best!!
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by deoyel25(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2009
@dejavu, pls where is the venue for the test? IO was invited for the test and I wa told to blocate an mtn office in begger bus stop but I dont knowb the place. I applied for the Lekki Ajah Location. Can you help me out? thanks
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by gentysho(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
@all

hello please has anybody been called for interview/test in the nothern region??
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by DEBONATI(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2009
Dejavu,all i have 2 tell u is jst to keep ur calm as u knw all those criticizing u are just ignorant,by the time dey find out it will be too late.what i want to ask u is whether age is required in this application cos i heard frm som1 its max of 26yrs and also if it is compulsory u knw someone in mtn as ur referee.i will appreciate it so much if u can kindly answer my stated questions nd God will bless u abundantly.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by leighcon(m): 4:24am On Aug 29, 2009
Vodoo has kept removing a particular post well out of stubbornes and objectivity I'll repost it
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by maresla4(m): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2009
Thanks man, i'v just applied. Pls dont mind all d black-bele pple.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by abiri(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2009
HI ALL

I ve been reading this thread for quite a while not wanting to reply but i guess some people tend to think all things are lies because of some stuffs they have found themselves before.

The website is not a fake or fraudulent actually and the vacancy is real.

I confirmed this before posting my reply on the thread because I have worked with MTN customer care before and I know how they used to recruit and I still got enof contacts there to confirm things as such.

so if you want to apply u may go ahead only it may not be so easy as it seems to the house on the website.

cool cool cool lipsrsealed
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by faden(f): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2009
scam!scam ,scam nigerians will always b nigerians
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by elainemia(f): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2009
tried d link but its refusing to open.got an error message.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by olagboye(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2009
elaine mia:

tried d link but its refusing to open.got an error message.
I think it may have closed
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by yalesam: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2009
those that had gone for the test, what was it all about, can those that had gone for the test render some help, what was it all about, needs hint on the questions asked. anybody with valuable info should post here please.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by muyiwaprin: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2009
Pls house,i need a memcos number to complete my application.u can send it via email to muyiwaprince@yahoo.com or text to 08034473177
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by sunnychuks(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2009
This is to my fellow nairalanders,

There is no doubt that the website is a genuine one. MTN is contracting the recruitment of customer care agents to an independent organisation.

This organisation is made up of members of the staff (co-operative society).With this any person working for mtn is a member of this organisation and is liable to this organisation only and not MTN.
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by switch411(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2009
Hello,was told the age limit is 30!! how true?
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by muyiwaprin: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
is the recruitment still on?pls house,when is the closing date?
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by pewekac: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
Toladipo:

Toladipo does this still apply in the present day?
Re: Mtn Recruits For Call Center by Dejavu147: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ Teetalk u no get anything to say again after the whole exercise ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr / Nigeria Union Of Teachers (NUT) Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Is There Any Good Aviation Training Centre In Lagos. Pls Advise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.