Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] (48824 Views)

Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants / Bimpe onakoya, Toolz Makeup Artist Blasted Over Dirty Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Iamlordgee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:

Are you still waiting? I am already tired and I'm leaving jhoor.

Aunty Wait o... I don da see One kin light e da travel go abuja cheesy

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by pjamas(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
I have about 8 out of HUMBLESMITHS' songs that i enjoy everyday, what are those kids saying? One HIT TRACK is equal to Millions of naira, how about those struggling to get viewed on TV SCREEN, some just share their songs through bluetooth, what kinda children are we having Now adays
THINGS DON DEY CHANGE TOO MUCH. Now One 17YEARS OLD BOY THAT MANAGE TO STEAL HIS FATHERS #100 to buy card for MB WILL COME AND INSULT DON JAZZY like They are Mate. SOCIAL MEDIA is taking away People's brain.

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by KingJahzmineKing(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:
He has been humbled.
chai......na your type yoruba people dey call #OYOMESI

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by nigerianvenom(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Atleast, he's better than Sky B and BlackFace grin

How is he better than sky b?
How many hit track has he?
My baby by sky b was a national anthem. Osinachi is not even that popular
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Appareil(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Do your best boy, God will see you through. As you esteem the little, He will add up to that.
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by mirob(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nairaland where one relieves tension after the days work. What concerns his fans with his tour, even if he likes let him go and buy spare parts, it's his money.

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by KingJahzmineKing(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
DrayZee:
But really, what is he going on a tour of Europe for? Who is he going there to sing for?
Queen Elizabeth i think....#jambquestion. let de guy spend his money, enjoy his life after all nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by stagger: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
I remember watching P Square dancing "Mamacita" in 1998 with a few friends and everyone was like: Who the f are these Michael Jackson wannabes? Na so dem curse these two brothers so tey...it was awful. Today, the story has changed.

You will be surprised; some of these trolls do not know the way to any embassy in Lagos or Abuja. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol! Nigerians are wicked. I'm sure its just club gigs across Europe where he comes on stage & leaves. Not like a real tour where he headlines venues.

At least he's hustling and working for his money - some of these pple yabbing him are doing nothing.
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Nickymezor(f): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Let ppl free him abeg... Na his choice o kiss
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Alezy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
matrixx9:
Humblesmith has not yet made his name here in Nigeria, Even Lil Kesh never start Europe Tour. Mehhn.. GERRARAHIA.. Only One Track grin ... Why you no put country nah..
please who is Lil Kesh? will he go and skiborobo in Europe? ?

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nigga said he is going to buy spare parts.. Chai, Nigerians eh! grin grin
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by stanliwise(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dear Nairalander, i need ur help to help my sister win a fashion competition called AfroCreation. All you need to do is to click the link below and like on your facebook page. Thank you and God bless you.

https://m.facebook.com/426321980907382/photos/a.426324740907106.1073741827.426321980907382/483968908476022/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.483968908476022%3Atl_objid.483968908476022%3Athid.426321980907382%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-5983871456681381950&__tn__=E
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Deilluminator(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Iamlordgee:
But these days I dont understand Social Media. Is it that kids are too much on Social Media .. He is going on a tour to make money.. U are at home and u carry your phone to laff at him.. Forget 1 hit song, He has other songs to sing.. Na only hit song person go sing for tour.. This Is trash

Modified: Meanwhile I da wait for the people wey say Them wan bomb aso rock abi Presidential Villa
You guys shouldn't have called for dialogue then if you had really wanted to see.

Most of the violent threatening issues in the country are left for Osinbajo to handle

Osinbajo in Lagos
Osinbajo in Ogoni land cleansing
Osinbajo paving way for dialogue with NDM
OSINBAJO....

Have you bothered to ask yourself why?
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Gracito(f): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Ewoo, See finishing. Lmao
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
For you information, those artists that travels abroad.. They go there for two things.. To help those politician carry money around or carry drugs... That's all they do

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by slap1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Some people are just loitering about online, looking for a vent for their frustrations.grin

Choi, see finishing. undecided
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by captaindavid(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Blackface has over 10 hits and he has released about 5 albums... Just because he is not hot as he was doesn't mean u should downgrade him..... Hard life, Ahead of the Game, Erema etc... all these songs no big pass Osinachi?
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by smudge2079(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
In Davido voice.... "No be by force to go European tour, abi na weytin cause d fight "
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
the last person on the pic mentioned. KILLO oo! she meant kilograms?? cocaine. bah??

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Temysteve(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
DrayZee:
But really, what is he going on a tour of Europe for? Who is he going there to sing for?
Talisman dey there nah. Lol
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by canDy4eva(f): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
so you know skyb?
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by JDhotral4: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
carry on brw, my GOD continue to bless U
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by ikombe: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Gracito:
Ewoo, See finishing. Lmao
hallo bae grin
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by nairalandankrah: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
chai, i love nigerians..
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by DozieInc(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bad belle fit give some pple stomach upset.. wetin concern una. Psy - gangnam style, na one song e take tour d world oo.
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Likegodsonearth: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Equalizer:

Say what you know.. Blackface is still one of the best musical arts in Nigeria.. Go and listen to Hard life by Blackface..

Nigga you got to pay back the mb I used in downloading that song you recommended

#wack

What's your definition of good music
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by SherylMiracle(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2016
DrayZee:

It's allowed!
What has this got to do with ethnicity......That's why you're gonna rot in Nigeria
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by SherylMiracle(m): 12:32am On Jun 08, 2016
DannyJ19:
Igbo boy wetin u xpect
What has dis got to do wit ethnicity..... Issorite!
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by bolade18(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2016
timidapsin:
[size=14pt]Wetin Concern them?

Is it there tour? undecided
Or
Is it there hit song? undecided
Or
Is it there Europe? undecided
[/size]

Abegi EPP me ask them oo
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Baroba(m): 2:49am On Jun 08, 2016
Whether Humble get one hit or not, the four that I have heard so far impressed me; Chairmoo, Boogatti, Jukwese and Osinachi.. The boy is better than a lot of Nigerian tugbam gbam and kpangolo musicians driving us deaf everyday. Humblesmith understands what melody is, I can't say that for 99% of Naija artist..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.