Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] (48808 Views)

Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants / Bimpe onakoya, Toolz Makeup Artist Blasted Over Dirty Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by unstableaswater: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wat u dont know pls ask. Too many idiots on the internet making ignorant comments

Humblesmith is actually one of my favorite artist. He reminds me alot of the younger flavour in his early days.

He is taking over, here are a few of his hit songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al4ERvM0j8I&ab_channel=N-tyzeEntertainment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNq93qAHcrY&ab_channel=N-tyzeEntertainment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1xog1m4qDI&ab_channel=N-tyzeEntertainment

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Stmiceel(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
In Rick Ross voice

Himmmm!!!

All your negative energy feed Cancer.

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by shamecurls(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dude wants to go and buy spare-parts and called it a tour grin grin grin

Just a pity that it was his own followers that came for him grin grin grin
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by phemolala07(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Airforce1 sef dey go tour soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by martineverest(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nigerian artistes sha...dey will just visit their relatives in europe,sing for them or sing a resturant with group of friends and be formimg european tour

did anyone notice that the 'tour' ends in 30 days?....dats the validity of most flight ticket.

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Pyno30: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Trolls on gram are at it again.. And this time Osinachi coroner, Humble Smith is the meat at the slaughter house.
He announced on his social media page that he will be going for his European Tour soon, which will be kicking off from July 1st to the end of the month.
However, many people who haven't heard of other songs from the singer are wondering why he is going on a tour with just one hit track...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/06/trolls-slams-humble-smith-over-european.html?m=1

How e concern una?
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by temptnow: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
matrixx9:
Humblesmith has not yet made his name here in Nigeria, Even Lil Kesh never start Europe Tour. Mehhn.. GERRARAHIA.. Only One Track grin ... Why you no put country nah..
we dey talk artist you dey call lil mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Opistorincos(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
one hit song or not, real fans will know the lyrics to all your songs even the one with less than 100 downloads
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Atleast, he's better than Sky B and BlackFace grin

Say what you know.. Blackface is still one of the best musical arts in Nigeria.. Go and listen to Hard life by Blackface..
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by excel4us: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
THAT'S MY MAN
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by gift01: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
floragregs:
Maybe he has secrets songs he will also sing there
Babe u wicked gan. Very epic. Secret songs. Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by greatness22(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Equalizer:

Say what you know.. Blackface is still one of the best musical arts in Nigeria.. Go and listen to Hard life by Blackface..

Yeah, indeed, best musical art to weed smokers
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:
He has been humbled.

How dare u call me a biitch on the other thread
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by samsam2019: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
His tour is not my problem but why is he bleaching?

Some guys no get sense sha

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by edorhe14(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Trolls gat no Chill
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by rheether(f): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

How dare u call me a biitch on the other thread

I'm sorry dear, i will take it down.

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Samdapsalmist(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Now we shutting down malaysia
Every show the boy dey conquer
Everything we do dey prosper
Not because your name na favour
But it by the grace of God oh

so you see he can shut down Europe with just one song but don't forget his other small small songs them no make wave here but them fit blow there........

Am a big fan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Yeah, indeed, best musical art to weed smokers

That's where the inspiration comes from, ask Bob maley if you are in doubt.... Blackface is a talented song writer but misplaced his calling by trying so hard to sing like Tuface and Faze instead of focusing on writing good music.. African queen lyrics is there as a testimonial for his great skills in song wrtting..
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
rheether:

I'm dear. I will take it down.

Good girl. Pm me so i can introduce u to money bags instead of u sleeping with men in the name of love
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Mistadora01(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
ellacute45:
Atleast one hit song is better than still struggling to make a hit a song

D guy get anada song o apart from Osinachi wic flavour ft him

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by rheether(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

Good girl. Pm me so i can introduce u to money bags instead of u sleeping with men in the name of love

Lol! Thanks swt.
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by buoye1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nigerians no get chill at all
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Ikem11(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Atleast, he's better than Sky B and BlackFace grin
ma bebe u are only... U are only one am calling, am calling baby am calling.. What a funny song then from a funny dude
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by greatamaka(f): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Peacetemi:
grin grin 'you want to go and buy spare part' mehnn naija guys are wicked o. Someone cannot even go on european tour again??
lolz cry cry grin cheesy sometimes I wonder how they make up such lines...
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by unstableaswater: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
I bet u all the negative comment particularly the spare part tribalistic and racist comment can be traced to one tribe.

The guy started last year and already people in UK, US, Ghana know him, even flavour did not manage that fit at the early years of his career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by benitwater(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
ellacute45:
Atleast one hit song is better than still struggling to make a hit a song
thanks

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by rheether(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Iamlordgee:
But these days I dont understand Social Media. Is it that kids are too much on Social Media .. He is going on a tour to make money.. U are at home and u carry your phone to laff at him.. Forget 1 hit song, He has other songs to sing.. Na only hit song person go sing for tour.. This Is trash

Modified: Meanwhile I da wait for the people wey say Them wan bomb aso rock abi Presidential Villa

Are you still waiting? I am already tired and I'm leaving jhoor.
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Sanchase: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
He is going to meet Buhari in London.
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by blowjob: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
DrayZee:
But really, what is he going on a tour of Europe for? Who is he going there to sing for?
NIGERIANS LIKE THE ONE AT HOME... grin
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Their rants is making him even more popular....

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by OscaZee: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
timidapsin:
[size=14pt]Wetin Concern them?

Is it there tour? undecided
Or
Is it there hit song? undecided
Or
Is it there Europe? undecided
[/size]

dis yr 'there' sef
Re: Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
musicians and exaggeration be like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.