Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,511 members, 7,954,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen (27009 Views)

Tension In Cross River Communities Over Superhighway / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Rekit: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
LWKMD
YourNemesis:
Chisos!!
Aren't Anamblans the bravest Igbos again?

"We will destroy the Fulanis, they said", "What is Fulani? , they hollered" , "We will send them back to Fuuta Jallon, they shrieked", "Yolobas are cowards, they jeered" , "Fulani can never try rubbish in Igboland, they taunted" undecided

Yet, as we speak, 80% Of Idemili North Local government don run enter bush .... Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
achi4u:
Something is going on in this country...

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Rekit: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
See laff oh
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by lastpage: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dymaco:
the only person i pity is the abo.ki in my street. if anything should happen....

You be real COWARD!

Why the "innocent" Aboki in your Street.......... when there are fifteen GUILTY Abokis in your Native land, that you can deal with, and do the world a "world of good"?

Go back home Brother, your people need your help..... if truly you can stand 'face-2-face' with a single Aboki! grin grin grin

Keyboard Warrior!
undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Godsate: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
I still they look.

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by kally90(f): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
In my own state?Obiano Obiano Obiano ,How many times did I call you?You better do something... oh. Just copy from Fayose of Ekiti state.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by jrusky(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:
Obiano should know that Anambra people do not forget easily. If what happened in Enugu repeats itself again, he's bound to lose the next election.
He should ask Ngige.

Pls bro biko don't talk about next election 3 years too far away if he fails too deliver a deadly blow on these dangerous tsetse flies called fulani right now he is a fali governor and must be revolt against immediately. Any leader not capable of protecting his citizen does not worth be a leader. Period.

Over 100 fighter jet to Niger Delta, silly war arsenal packed up for Niger Delta but fulani can carry AK47 to attack anyone at will isn't APC Govt

Then for those silly chest beaters from my SE now FULANI has come again prepare to go and fight them or repel them if you have the guts only to come online and brags and boast, pls go now and fight. All my people love doing well is to be issuing ultimatum over ultimatum nonsense now go and defend your land and stop online useless and toothless bragging.

I'm so angry with my people so much. Pls why would fulani not come again They will come and come and kill and kill again and again when everybody were shocked at the brutal killing of Igbo people by fulani a few weeks back some of Igbo leaders went straight to Aso Rock for solidarity visit to Buhari Pls what solidarity that buhari kinsmen slaughtered innocent from your land and he kept mute as if all is well

A woman from that same region was beheaded few days back pls what happen Nothing. yet one goat came here few day ago and said Yoruba will never rule before Igbo, sometime I just can't stomach my own people at all many ocassion I do ask myself are they confused or something is missing somewhere They want Biafra yet want to die with buhari, yet want to die in Abuja, yet want to die in Lagos, yet useless solidarity upon useless solidarity, still dreaming of presidency in a country they want to break out from, yet can not defend their land, yet no direction and they will keep saying "allow us to go" Go where in a divided tongue It would be a disaster. I'm really upset honestly instead to face reality my people will start attacking the yorubas but the fulani that are invading them killing them they will go for solidarity. Nonsense and Nonsense. Get angry with me if you like its your headache I give no damn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by mii4u(f): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Did U hear them trying such in Niger delta?
Make them try am now

face dey fear face na grin

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by ozoemenaca: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
If the FG has no evil intention tell me how these fulanis would carry AK47 and pass all the states to Anambra without being caught. I urge all Igbos to go after them and track them down. Don't spear them at worst let it result to war. They are biting more than they can chew. Umuleri and Aguleri boys should go after them and make sure that none of them escape. Onitsha boys should storm any where they notice them and deal with them ruthlessly. Whatever they think they have we equally have it.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by iamauxin(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Malikko:
"about 15 Fulani herdsmen armed with AK47 rifles, machetes and daggers stormed Agbo village yesterday" .....

They were so sure about these figures and yet there's no picture evidence.... Some of these Fulani stories are just like tales by the moonlight
"about 15" bro.... don't you know simple grammar... moreover a bus carries about 14 persons. Think well.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nasiruddeen(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
The Fulani herdsman is a business man and could never be denied access to grazing fields available to him anywhere in the country to run his business.
I see what is happening today as a new dimension to political and ethnic cleansing that if not carefully handled may lead to other big things. The herdsman is a Nigerian his rights must be exercised as a Nigerian, he has right for free movement like everybody else to pursue legitimate business and he cannot be denied access to any part of the country.

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by farouk0403(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
amtaken:
To the avengers, if you can read me, please go over there and give those Fulani Herdsmen V.I.P treatment just as they intend giving to our people.

Avengers don turn to military police abi
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by jpphilips(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ngige's village
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by gabi87(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=yanshDoctor post=46369999]they said they own 85% land mass with the fake Nigeria map. and yet they are still disturbing the pease of the 5%.

Eleven days after Nigeria
got her political
independence on October 1,
1960, the Sardauna of
Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello
said, as was carried by the
Parrot newspaper on
October 12, 1960:
"The new nation called
Nigeria should be an estate
of our great grandfather
Othman Dan Fodio. We
must ruthlessly prevent a
change of power. We use the
minorities in the north as
willing tools and the south
as a conquered territory and
never allow them to rule
over us and never allow
them to have control over
their future.

NW that write up above is the reason behind all the problems in Nigeria from the corruption to the political and ethnic crises... Lets not forget corruption....
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by BABANGBALI: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
See dem dey run like fowl. I think dem talk say Yoruba too dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dymaco(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
lastpage:

You be real COWARD!

Why the "innocent" Aboki in your Street.......... when there are fifteen GUILTY Abokis in your Native land, that you can deal with, and do the world a "world of good"?

Go back home Brother, your people need your help..... if truly you can stand 'face-2-face' with a single Aboki! grin grin grin

Keyboard Warrior!
undecided

Lastpage!

at least other abo.ki go send message to those fools.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dymaco(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
The Fulani herdsman is a business man and could never be denied access to grazing fields available to him anywhere in the country to run his business.
I see what is happening today as a new dimension to political and ethnic cleansing that if not carefully handled may lead to other big things. The herdsman is a Nigerian his rights must be exercised as a Nigerian, he has right for free movement like everybody else to pursue legitimate business and he cannot be denied access to any part of the country.

even in our farmland......

this is thé reason why Nigeria must divide
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by amtaken(f): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Police ko bankus ni.

farouk0403:

Avengers don turn to military police abi
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by steppin: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
jrusky:

Pls bro biko don't talk about next election 3 years too far away if he fails too deliver a deadly blow on these dangerous tsetse flies called fulani right now he is a fali governor and must be revolt against immediately. Any leader not capable of protecting his citizen does not worth be a leader. Period.

Over 100 fighter jet to Niger Delta, silly war arsenal packed up for Niger Delta but fulani can carry AK47 to attack anyone at will isn't APC Govt

Then for those silly chest beaters from my SE now FULANI has come again prepare to go and fight them or repel them if you have the guts only to come online and brags and boast, pls go now and fight. All my people love doing well is to be issuing ultimatum over ultimatum nonsense now go and defend your land and stop online useless and toothless bragging.

I'm so angry with my people so much. Pls why would fulani not come again They will come and come and kill and kill again and again when everybody were shocked at the brutal killing of Igbo people by fulani a few weeks back some of Igbo leaders went straight to Aso Rock for solidarity visit to Buhari Pls what solidarity that buhari kinsmen slaughtered innocent from your land and he kept mute as if all is well

A woman from that same region was beheaded few days back pls what happen Nothing. yet one goat came here few day ago and said Yoruba will never rule before Igbo, sometime I just can't stomach my own people at all many ocassion I do ask myself are they confused or something is missing somewhere They want Biafra yet want to die with buhari, yet want to die in Abuja, yet want to die in Lagos, yet useless solidarity upon useless solidarity, still dreaming of presidency in a country they want to break out from, yet can not defend their land, yet no direction and they will keep saying "allow us to go" Go where in a divided tongue It would be a disaster. I'm really upset honestly instead to face reality my people will start attacking the yorubas but the fulani that are invading them killing them they will go for solidarity. Nonsense and Nonsense. Get angry with me if you like its your headache I give no damn.
Please, how Igbo matter take concern you, Yoruba man?
Don't quote me under the guise of being Igbo man, when it clearly shows your not.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Bosun13: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
YourNemesis:
Chisos!!
Aren't Anamblans the bravest Igbos again?

"We will destroy the Fulanis, they said", "What is Fulani? , they hollered" , "We will send them back to Fuuta Jallon, they shrieked", "Yolobas are cowards, they jeered" , "Fulani can never try rubbish in Igboland, they taunted" undecided

Yet, as we speak, 80% Of Idemili North Local government don run enter bush .... Smh!
...... so now ENUGUN IS NOT PART OF IBO AGAIN ...COWARD PEOPLE THAT CALLIN YORUBA COWARD .....WHILE CAN'T THEY STAND AGAINST FULANI NOW...IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDIOT!!!!!!
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by macarson2k(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
U
tafabaloo:
Thas good. You guys shld continue to complain.

Abia State cannot panic.

They should go there and cause problem.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by macarson2k(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
U
tafabaloo:
Thas good. You guys shld continue to complain.

Abia State cannot panic.

They should go there and cause problem,lets see if they will go free.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by graphiti: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
cool cool
Watching this movie in 10D

unstableaswater:

U do know that SW is even worst? Fulani in Igboland cannot achieve anything other than cause war. In wish case we ban their cows.

#consolation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
And these are the last days...
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by sukkot: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
lol a bunch of igbo villagers ran away from their village ? what is this the second or third igbo village where they have all ran away and left their village deserted because of 10 teenage fulani warriors ? i hereby declare SE region the region of the warrior tribe of nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by graphiti: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
ozoemenaca:
If the FG has no evil intention tell me how these fulanis would carry AK47 and pass all the states to Anambra without being caught. I urge all Igbos to go after them and track them down. Don't spear them at worst let it result to war. They are biting more than they can chew. Umuleri and Aguleri boys should go after them and make sure that none of them escape. Onitsha boys should storm any where they notice them and deal with them ruthlessly. Whatever they think they have we equally have it.

Efrybodi clear!

Keyboard warrior to d rescue!

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
[b]And these are the last days.. Nigeria's days are numbered[b]
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
And these are the last days..
Nigeria's days are numbered
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by mindtricks: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
MrDavidson:
I wonder why my brothers from the East will always be playing the victim card when it comes to herdsmen. Will a Fulani man do so ( crying and wailing) if an Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Efik, Ibibio, etc were to be posing a threat to him in his native state of Sokoto or Katsina? What are your vigilante groups and your "local police" force doing? Why can't your governors come hard on these marauders, just like Fayose did, banning them from his state?

. . . . and many said Fayose is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by graphiti: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
sukkot:
[b]lol a bunch of igbo villagers ran away from their village ? what is this the second or third igbo village where they have all ran away and left their village deserted because of 10 teenage fulani warriors ? i hereby declare SE region the region of the warrior internet/keyboard warrior tribe of nigeria[/b]

keyboard warrior that is

Lmfao + Rotf + Lwtmb!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by sukkot: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
graphiti:

Lmfao + Rotf + Lwtmb!!!
grin grin
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by lastpage: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nasiruddeen:

Yea, the "fulani" herdsmen (terrorists) also have the right to carry weapons openly?
They also have the right to R@pe women villagers in the East?
They also have the right to burn and loot whole communities?
They also have the right to destroy the livelihood of others (farms), just to feed their cows, right?

Tell me, what other right do you this Fulanis have?
Okay, l know: The right to have the BRAIN of a COW!

Now, run-along, Fulani Maluu/Cow!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO) / President Buhari Campaigns In Niger State (Photos, Video) / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.