Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen (26793 Views)

Tension In Cross River Communities Over Superhighway / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by mindtricks: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
The Fulani herdsman is a business man and could never be denied access to grazing fields available to him anywhere in the country to run his business.
I see what is happening today as a new dimension to political and ethnic cleansing that if not carefully handled may lead to other big things. The herdsman is a Nigerian his rights must be exercised as a Nigerian, he has right for free movement like everybody else to pursue legitimate business and he cannot be denied access to any part of the country.

You lied. The Fulani Killer Herdsmen have no right over the lives of people that they are killing in their very own places of origin and must not have access to lands that do not belong to them, be they in the East, West, South or even North.

They must not be seen anywhere with guns, or weapons. They must emulate other Nigerians like the Southerners in the North who conduct themselves in a peaceful manner.

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by seunny4lif(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
cheesy
graphiti:

#consolation!
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
YourNemesis:
Chisos!!
Aren't Anamblans the bravest Igbos again?

"We will destroy the Fulanis, they said", "What is Fulani? , they hollered" , "We will send them back to Fuuta Jallon, they shrieked", "Yolobas are cowards, they jeered" , "Fulani can never try rubbish in Igboland, they taunted" undecided

Yet, as we speak, 80% Of Idemili North Local government don run enter bush .... Smh!
chest beaters. Now them don invade Onitsha dem mouth makers don run enter bush.
Na Aba remain now
these fulani herdsmen i trust their knives, e dey always work wonders

6 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Sphinx02(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
jrusky:

Pls bro biko don't talk about next election 3 years too far away if he fails too deliver a deadly blow on these dangerous tsetse flies called fulani right now he is a fali governor and must be revolt against immediately. Any leader not capable of protecting his citizen does not worth be a leader. Period.

Over 100 fighter jet to Niger Delta, silly war arsenal packed up for Niger Delta but fulani can carry AK47 to attack anyone at will isn't APC Govt

Then for those silly chest beaters from my SE now FULANI has come again prepare to go and fight them or repel them if you have the guts only to come online and brags and boast, pls go now and fight. All my people love doing well is to be issuing ultimatum over ultimatum nonsense now go and defend your land and stop online useless and toothless bragging.

I'm so angry with my people so much. Pls why would fulani not come again They will come and come and kill and kill again and again when everybody were shocked at the brutal killing of Igbo people by fulani a few weeks back some of Igbo leaders went straight to Aso Rock for solidarity visit to Buhari Pls what solidarity that buhari kinsmen slaughtered innocent from your land and he kept mute as if all is well

A woman from that same region was beheaded few days back pls what happen Nothing. yet one goat came here few day ago and said Yoruba will never rule before Igbo, sometime I just can't stomach my own people at all many ocassion I do ask myself are they confused or something is missing somewhere They want Biafra yet want to die with buhari, yet want to die in Abuja, yet want to die in Lagos, yet useless solidarity upon useless solidarity, still dreaming of presidency in a country they want to break out from, yet can not defend their land, yet no direction and they will keep saying "allow us to go" Go where in a divided tongue It would be a disaster. I'm really upset honestly instead to face reality my people will start attacking the yorubas but the fulani that are invading them killing them they will go for solidarity. Nonsense and Nonsense. Get angry with me if you like its your headache I give no damn.
pls tel ur people o.this foolish obsession with d Yoruba instead of facing their prblms is Jst pathetic.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Wyttcat: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin
It's just the occasional beheading here and there, and ibos can handle that. Hausa/Fulani are still preferable compared to Yoruba who they don't know the specific sin they committed.
YourNemesis:
Chisos!!

"We will destroy the Fulanis, they said", "What is Fulani? , they hollered" , "We will send them back to Fuuta Jallon, they shrieked", "Yolobas are cowards, they jeered" , "Fulani can never try rubbish in Igboland, they taunted" undecided

Yet, as we speak, 80% Of Idemili North Local government don run enter bush .... Smh!
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by billyG(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
unstableaswater:
Obiano has everything under control. I just feel sick to the stomach.

I wish Fayosi was an Igbo man and a Gov in the South East.

The way this generation of igbo govs and senators conduct themselves is utterly cowardly, whilst their people get murdered.

Tell me since wen SE became so familiar that Fulani now know every corner, that they freely enter our woodland

I wont be surprise if animals we have lived with for centuries that never attack us start getting violent with these animal called fulani antagonizing them.

SE is so peaceful that even dangerous animals never attack anybody, but the Fulani have set out to take away the peace becos Buhari is President.
Haba!wetin concern buhari 4 this matter?
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by YourNemesis: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
grin grin
It's just the occasional beheading here and there, and ibos can handle that. Hausa/Fulani are still preferable compared to Yoruba who they don't know the specific sin they committed.

You dey mind them?
Yoloba are their greatest enemies....yet when you ask nna what Yoruba did to him, he go dey look like tranquilized King Kong.

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Wyttcat: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Common on!

The fulani are just coming to show some love to ibos, hmm maybe they will exit after dozens of beheadings for souvenirs, but overall, ibos like tough love fulani show and less than a hundred heads missing off their necks is a little price to pay for love as they know it, or why do you think they hate Yoruba more? It's because we can't behead anyone.
FuckTheM0ds:
Na Aba remain now

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by graphiti: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
YourNemesis:
Chisos!!

FuckTheM0ds:
Na Aba remain now

Hehehehehe.......

Anybodi wey say u guyz aren't wicked, .......tell d person I said he/she is a demon!

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Wyttcat: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Right!

Karma is handling the whole thing.
YourNemesis:

You dey mind them?
Yoloba are their greatest enemies....yet when you ask nna what Yoruba did to him, he go dey look like tranquilized King Kong.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by billyG(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
krazykoons:
Islamic republic of Biafra loading.
The residents of Agbo,
Okebunoye and Umunambu villages in Alor
community; and its neighbouring Ohokwu
village,have deserted their homes for fear of
being attacked at night by the armed
herdsmen
When Daily Sun visited the area, several
residential buildings were locked while the
police, and other security agencies were
patrolling to ensure tight security. Some
residents said they have sought refuge in
neighbouring communities.
Ipob & Nda dey do there own now,if fulani start their own now dem go run enter sea.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
If this had happened in the south west we would have heard all sorts of rude comments from some braggarts.

Meanwhile, Chestbeaters have been taking Fulani d!cks up their a$$es since 1966.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by graphiti: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
grin grin
it's just the occasional beheading here and there, and ibos can handle that . Hausa/Fulani are still preferable compared to Yoruba who they don't know the specific sin they committed.

YourNemesis:

You dey mind them?

Wyttcat:
Common on!

The fulani are coming to show some love to ibos, hmm maybe they will exit after dozens of beheadings for souvenirs, but ibos like tough love fulani show, or why do you think they hate Yoruba more? It's because we can't behead anyone.

Sadly, dt's a natural law amongst d ingrates!

Show dem massive love, they see u as mugu/maga; show dem crudity and dey give u maximum respect!

Don't we see ds amongst some of the female folks? Treat them like a queen and they take u for granted but give them d "rudeboi" treatment and dey stick closer 2 u like glue!!!

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
Common on!

The fulani are just coming to show some love to ibos, hmm maybe they will exit after dozens of beheadings for souvenirs, but overall, ibos like tough love fulani show and less than a hundred heads missing off their necks is a little price to pay for love as they know it, or why do you think they hate Yoruba more? It's because we can't behead anyone.
them igbos na jati jati oponu.
Not that i'm supporting this tribal clashes but the igbos hatred and wahala and mouth makings is just too much.
Sha fulani na their husband.
I trust their knives e go work another wonders

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
graphiti:

Hehehehehe.......

Anybodi wey say u guyz aren't wicked, .......tell d person I said he/she is a demon!

lol those people sabi make mouth jhoor with empty threats.
The fulani herdsmen have come again and i trust their knives, e dey always work wonders.
singing - this one na season 2 eh finish the igbos season 2 eh
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by 9inches(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ofo in Igbo demands justice, hence you should not attack first but can defend yourself when under attack. Every fight/war an Ofo holder launches must be reasonably justified.

It does not make us cowards, it rathers enhances peaceful coexistence. However, you can get economic war from us via fierce competition. We make you close shop till you beg for bread.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by billyG(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
They all Rose & flew into d bush on sighting pple suspected 2 b fulani with items suspected 2 b AK-47,non of them hav d courage 2 bring out his handset & snap those fulanis seeing is bliving i hav never sighted a fulani with AK-47 B4?Are Igbos so chicken hearted.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
9inches:
Ofo in Igbo demands justice, hence you should not attack first but can defend yourself when under attack. Every fight/war an Ofo holder launches must be reasonably justified.

It does not make us cowards, it rathers enhances peaceful coexistence. However, you can get economic war from us via fierce competition. We make you close shop till you beg for bread.
thrash. Why them no been launch am when fulani invaded enugu?
Ofo used to be active during the igbo precolonial political era where they had an egalitarian system and not now again. We are living in modern times.
Fvck the Ofo

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
billyG:
They all Rose & flew into d bush on sighting pple suspected 2 b fulani with items suspected 2 b AK-47,non of them hav d courage 2 bring out his handset & snap those fulanis seeing is bliving i hav never sighted a fulani with AK-47 B4?Are Igbos so chicken hearted.
the igbos love their lives die, na only for nairaland mouth dey sweet
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na lie, our igbo brothers are spartacus, they can't run from home cos of fulani. Only yorubas ar knwn to be coward. Hahahahaha. Are thy(igbos) not strong again?

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by mightykay(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
unstableaswater:
Obiano has everything under control. I just feel sick to the stomach.

I wish Fayosi was an Igbo man and a Gov in the South East.

The way this generation of igbo govs and senators conduct themselves is utterly cowardly, whilst their people get murdered.

Tell me since wen SE became so familiar that Fulani now know every corner, that they freely enter our woodland

I wont be surprise if animals we have lived with for centuries that never attack us start getting violent with these animal called fulani antagonizing them.

SE is so peaceful that even dangerous animals never attack anybody, but the Fulani have set out to take away the peace becos Buhari is President.
what a pity, u now wish a yoruba man to be an igbo man,u ppl no dey get shame? where is ur imaginary bravery? yeye ppl

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Wyttcat: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Right!

What some Yoruba don't get is that, the more fulani are on ibos' case the more we have some breathing space. While bloody conflicts shouldn't be a way of life, it's a necessary evil as far as ibos are concerned, they live for trouble, they just have to find trouble where none exist, the difference is Hausa/fulani don't take shiitt like Yoruba. The more fulani keep ibos engaged the less time the lbos have to antagonize we Yoruba, so, while it's a sad situation, it's actually a good thing. If not for this big news on iboland at the moment, they would have created about 10 topics by now just to insult Yoruba for no reason.
FuckTheM0ds:
them igbos na jati jati oponu.
Not that i'm supporting this tribal clashes but the igbos hatred and wahala and mouth makings is just too much.
Sha fulani na their husband.
I trust their knives e go work another wonders

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Koddedtinz: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
The villagers should arm themselves for double measure and if those bastards come looking for trouble, take a few ones along with them to the great beyond instead of dying in vain.

Bloody cow dung bastards.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Vulu: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
I THINK THE NDA SHOULD ADD THE EXIT OF FULANI HERDSMEN FROM SESS REGION AS ANOTHER CONDITION FOR PEACE. FOR EVERY PERSON KILLED IN THIS REGION FULANI OWNED OIL WELLS SHOULD GO UP IN FLAMES.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by sylve11: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
YourNemesis:
Chisos!!

nor fly first grin grin cool
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Wyttcat: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hehehe!

But I disagree on female folks oo! It's when we didn't know any better we misbehave grin once we know what love really is, we come around, same for men.
graphiti:

Sadly, dt's a natural law amongst d ingrates!

Show dem massive love, they see u as mugu/maga; show dem crudity and dey give u maximum respect!

Don't we see ds amongst some of the female folks? Treat them like a queen and they take u for granted but give them d "rudeboi" treatment and dey stick closer 2 u like glue!!!

SMH!
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by graphiti: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
Hehehe!

But I disagree on female folks oo! It's when we didn't know any better we misbehave grin once we know what love really is, we come around, same for men.

I concur....... dt's why I said ALL some. And.............. true, it's not a gender tin; it swings both ways.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by 9inches(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thrash. Why them no been launch am when fulani invaded enugu?
Ofo used to be active during the igbo precolonial political era where they had an egalitarian system and not now again. We are living in modern times.
Fvck the Ofo

Ofo is not a deity and it is no more a physical object; but the term is still much in usage. It is now a belief of being patient with an aggressor; holding off retaliation as long as one can. It helps us to survive and prosper anywhere on earth.
Igbos are liberal by nature, so embracing modernity is not an issue here.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
DIVINE78:

See your poor English.
Leave SW out if your miserable situation and face fulaniherdsmen.
lol in wish case lol. His english is just as his moniker, so unstable as waters
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Wyttcat: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Right
graphiti:

I concur....... dt's why I said ALL some. And.............. true, it's not a gender tin; it swings both ways.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
9inches:

Ofo is not a deity and it is no more a physical object; but the term is still much in usage. It is now a belief of being patient with an aggressor; holding off retaliation as long as one can. It helps us to survive and prosper anywhere on earth.
keep maintaining the archaic belief till the Northerners take over your community and enthrone an Emir in igboland

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by CioAngels(f): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Most of the southern leaders are selling their souls to the northerners for positions and blood money. If we think our leaders have time for the poor masses, then we should have a rethink when it is time to vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) / PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.