Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,409 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen (27019 Views)

Tension In Cross River Communities Over Superhighway / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by SirREX94: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Our attention have also been drawn to a possibly impending attack on Umuagama Village, Enugu Ezike, in Enugu State. We've got to use the Power of Social Media to halt these Marauders! I call on all and sundry to use mediums like this to sensitize our populace to be better prepared to either face them, or avert their invasion!
unstableaswater:
Obiano has everything under control. I just feel sick to the stomach.

I wish Fayosi was an Igbo man and a Gov in the South East.

The way this generation of igbo govs and senators conduct themselves is utterly cowardly, whilst their people get murdered.

Tell me since wen SE became so familiar that Fulani now know every corner, that they freely enter our woodland

I wont be surprise if animals we have lived with for centuries that never attack us start getting violent with these animal called fulani antagonizing them.

SE is so peaceful that even dangerous animals never attack anybody, but the Fulani have set out to take away the peace becos Buhari is President.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by 9inches(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
keep maintaining the archaic belief till the Northerners take over your community and enthrone an Emir in igboland

Holding off does not mean tolerance or cowardice. It means not 'replying' when the aggressor expects it. Yes it can hurt, but it helps us to analyse the threat and come up with a decisive action because we do not believe in trial and error; our time is money.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by ngoziama: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
tabletman1:
I use to support obiano but of recent, i came to know the man is a fraudster and an empty noise maker who litter all Nigerian news tabloids with fake achievements.
He has been handling this fulani issue in a very bad manner in anambra but dishing out nonsense and non existent hope that he employed illusional chopper to monitor fulani movement in anambra which is a big fat lie.
Obiano decided to work with propaganda instead of the AVS team with security cars and shotguns peter obi bought for them before he left office. Abia state that lack good vigilante force with proper equipments are taking care of any fulani's threat with action while my state with all the necessities are living in fear.

2018 will justify the means for the way forward.

When I said obiano has bitten more than he could chew , people thought I was joking, kill human being you pay 500k, kill a cow you pay between 150-200k and you applauded yourself.just because obiano wants to go for 2nd term , he does not want to offend buhari yet he cant stand for his people.obiano jisike.you bought helicopter for private use and made so much noise over surveillance on anambra borders.fayose just did what a lot of you are scared of doing.call a spade a spade.a murderer is a murderer and should not be spared if found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by paramakina202: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anyway make una no worry,I vex go arms shopping today if any nwafor wants to protect himself and his community please pm me.

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
ziddy:
If this had happened in the south west we would have heard all sorts of rude comments from some braggarts.

Meanwhile, Chestbeaters have been taking Fulani d!cks up their a$$es since 1966.
no mind them hahahaha, the spartacus don run.
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by UbiIsaac(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
This guys are boko haram in disguise let's be watchful of them ooooo
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by sleekdre: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na Ngige town be that ooo!!!Chei, Ngige don enter one chance finally!!
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by dragonking2: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
amtaken:
To the avengers, if you can read me, please go over there and give those Fulani Herdsmen V.I.P treatment just as they intend giving to our people.

Wetin concern NDA with anambra? What is ipob, Massob and bakassi boys there for? You guys are just cowards I swear.. .Here in delta State, we don't need NDA, police or governor or FG as they are all useless..Better arm yourself and fight for your land or else anambra state should be ready to have an emir..

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by wtfCode: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why am i born into this country for christ sake!
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Jaideyone(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

PMB should be impeached ASAP.
This has become an animalistic presidency.
Add the 30,000+ victims of Boko Haram in the NE.
yeah right. pmb is responsible for the disaster that grew under the watch of your drunken hero. pmb is responsible for the first and second world war too. in fact pmb killed Jesus Christ. clown
Re: Panic In Anambra Communities Over Arrival Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2016
Jaideyone:
yeah right. pmb is responsible for the disaster that grew under the watch of your drunken hero. pmb is responsible for the first and second world war too. in fact pmb killed Jesus Christ. clown
That's right grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega / CCB Charges Senate President Saraki Over False Declaration Of Assets / Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.