Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” (65062 Views)

Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 08, 2016
African superstition no be here. If she had diabetes in the u.s, she would Av received adequate healthcare and may probably be alive.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by AkangbeGold: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Allah knows it all. May he continue to be with u and d family.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Tinyemeka(m): 4:06am On Jun 08, 2016
She died of diabetes. It's not as if something strange or diabolical took her na.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Sparkle777(f): 4:26am On Jun 08, 2016
Amelian:
His destiny is really harsh... Just marry no more and have a concubine or even two concubines. The lives of the next fourth, fifth or sixth intending wives will be safe in the future. Women sef no go gree marry am again...
Who wan die before oldage?

You dnt know women. Some are already eyeing her vacant seat. But abeg, Jide, no marry again. Go to Zion Heritage for deliverance.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Boyooosa(m): 4:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Amelian:
His destiny is really harsh... Just marry no more and have a concubine or even two concubines. The lives of the next fourth, fifth or sixth intending wives will be safe in the future. Women sef no go gree marry am again...
Na woman u dey Rison lyk dat, woman, they can for you.... Its all the benjamins
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by opemite: 5:16am On Jun 08, 2016
NEVER LISTEN TO PEOPLE GOD UNDERSTAND
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by biggie73(m): 5:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Actors can act any script including fake tears. God will judge all of us. Man to man is so unjust. RIP Lady Kosoko.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by marcopollo(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2016
Yoyostic:
In my place,a widower must marry a fellow widow otherwise the woman will still die and vice versa. I've seen a man buried two wives like that.
Yeye culture dey dis life o!
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by cap28: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2016
Sad that she died young but diabetes is a killer disease if not properly monitored. Nigerians need to be aware of the link between obesity diabetes , heart disease and stroke.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by mayor360(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2016
AjayiWrites:

http://encomium.ng/jide-kosoko-cries-this-is-the-third-wife-lve-lost-what-will-people-say/

those saying he shouldn't marry again, he still have another wife at home.. he is a polygamous man
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by ibarapa(m): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Trying time sir, be strong, GOD will never leave u
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by CarrotAndStick: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Then stop getting married.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by vislabraye(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
He should search his mind undecided..
Who knows he might had taking an oath when he was young which is now affecting him.

Or he should ask his father or mother family if they have made some spiritual ties with an occult alters.

Yeah. Could be true. 3 can't be a coincidence
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Omeny: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2016
I am one of those wondering what could be happening to Kosoko's wives! Am not a pretender and I won't blame anyone who might be wondering also!
3wives dead and you want pple not to be wondering?
Haba Nah!
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Nickymezor(f): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
See my NL iyawo sef dey on top this thread sha
Hmmm, ur NL Iyawo indeed abi na ... neva mind smiley Hey Tosin, hw fr nw Wetin be ur take fr d matter sef?
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by fireforfire: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2016
laurel03:
Iyawo keta ke... Nobody go wan marry ds Man again except dey dn't hear ds story..
God see and understand better...

Say what??
Nobody go wan marry am keh...... u know sabi desperate women again?
A lot of desperadoes will rush his his proposal without askin wat happnd to d previous wives even wen dey hear dis story.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by prettyslimme(f): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
He should search his mind undecided..
Who knows he might had taking an oath when he was young which is now affecting him.

Or he should ask his father or mother family if they have made some spiritual ties with an occult alters.
lolzzz.u watch too much of nollywood movies.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by ShaqFu: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2016
prettyslimme:
lolzzz.u watch too much of nollywood movies.
That's why her mind is one maze of confusion. grin
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by spartan4christ: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Nigerians n calous judgement, d truth glaring to God alone
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Smilewilson: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Take heart sir, ma condolence.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=IamMissMarvel post=46366313]What will people say?
Let him Marry Kemi Olunloyo next.
Sista u harsh o..... Kemi won't be laughing !
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by mii4u(f): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2016
asuustrike2009:

why? is it his fault that he looses them?

really it's not his fault and I didn't say it is his fault, I'm only concerned that he is crying out and wondering wat pple wld think of him. wat I'm trying trying to say in essence is that if he doesn't have the heart to withstand critics he shld stay away from marrying another wife.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Martartins(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2016
If na Igbo man people will be saying another story entirely, about how he uses the wives for rituals...Nigerians kan eh.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by misstifi: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Ma condolence 2 ur family sir. be strong nd take heart
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by MartinsIfeco1(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by MartinsIfeco1(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
What will people say?
Let him Marry Kemi Olunloyo next.
Kemi knows his secret and she talks alot
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by missyadorable(f): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2016
Amelian:

Says who? Was it not a woman who married him after losing 2 wives in 13months?
He is a man and has got the means to marry as many women as possible,even if he loses 100 wives,wife 101 will be warming up
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Charly68: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Let people say whatever they like,everybody must carry their own cross. You owe no man any explanation my brother. Life is full of ironies. We are all acting scripts written by God & nobody can avoid his or her own scene of the play. God will grant you the fortitude to bear the loss sir.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Iyoma2(f): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Amelian:
He has a wife number four with him at d moment. There is a jnr wife after Henrietta. We pray she lives long.
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by tosyne2much(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, ur NL Iyawo indeed abi na ... neva mind smiley Hey Tosin, hw fr nw Wetin be ur take fr d matter sef?
I just think the man should not re-marry jawe
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by Nickymezor(f): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just think the man should not re-marry jawe
True talk
Re: Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” by harjayi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
face reality. In africa anything can happen.
He is a prince which makes him a suspect.
lol, africans and their ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye / Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions / DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.