Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? (3619 Views)

PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? / Hilarious Photo: Ladies Be Sincere, What Would You Do In This Situation??? / Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by Princepoint(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Guys can you do this to your lady

Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by ronald4lif(m): 1:23am On Jun 08, 2016
I won't and I don't want it done on me either. The act of cunnilingus and fellatío is demanding enough so foot-worshipping shouldn't add to the stress biko.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by rosieluv(f): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2016
really? undecidedreally?
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by lammylam(f): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2016
I dey mad?? why would I do something disgusting
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by andreernest28(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2016
the lady above me,so cant do dat for ur man.
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2016
°Has he lost his mind that'd he'd be asking me that undecided

And that pic is a hot lie
.... a fool does whatever her man asks without waying his request with sound logic! undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by donTbone(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Has he lost his mind that'd he'd be asking me that undecided

And that pic is a hot lie
.... a fool does whatever her man asks without waying his request with sound logic! undecided
Actually thought someone is taking a nap!

Disgusting though!
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gross.
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by ireneony(f): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is dirty.
Do u know the amount of bacteria, viruses and fungi on that legs undecided
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
donTbone:

Actually thought someone is taking a nap!

Disgusting though!
.°Nah I just told you that so you'd leave me alone grin
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by donTbone(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.°Nah I just told you that so you'd leave me alone grin
I'll just pretend that doesn't hurt!

#amOut.
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
This is dirty.
Do u know the amount of bacteria, viruses and fungi on that legs undecided

How about the amount of microbes in tha poocee? Yet u enjoy it wen ur guy sucks on it.
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
donTbone:

I'll just pretend that doesn't hurt!

#amOut.
.Wait Don,
I didn't mean to imply I didn't want yer company.
....just wanted you off my hide.
Thats all.

1 Like

Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
lammylam:

Since u go don suck cocck b4, why not?
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by timsonpreye(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
my bae can do dat for me n i can also do same for her, no big deal forget all dis NL gals claiming posh

1 Like

Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Princepoint:
Guys can you do this to your lady Guys can you do this to your lady Guys can you do this to your lady
hell no.......no b wetin I even xpect2see sef
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by Princepoint(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
hell no.......no b wetin I even xpect2see sef
Yes i can but the toes has to be washed or i can even do the washing my self
No big deal

1 Like

Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by ebubey(f): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yes tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Princepoint:
Yes i can but the toes has to be washed or i can even do the washing my self No big deal
u can? re u for real.......naa
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by NemzySeries(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
we kw sucking d d!ckk is kwn as "BLOWWJOB" while sucking d pv55y is kwn as giving "HEADS" abeg dis sucking of dirty legs is called wat? bkos I can't suck any gal's legs weda she wore socks to ma hauz or cover shoes knowing dat derz no way romance can b traced to it
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by NemzySeries(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
we kw sucking d d!ckk is kwn as "BLOWWJOB" while sucking d pv55y is kwn as giving "HEADS" abeg dis sucking of dirty legs is called wat? bkos I can't suck any gal's legs weda she wore socks to ma hauz or cover shoes knowing dat derz no way romance can b traced to it...........abeg letz not mistake dirty indulgence 4 sexual pleasure bkos oyinbo dey do we wan follow
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by princeakins(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
lammylam:
am yet to get ur buzz up
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by luciouscookie: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Disgusting, so many guys out there with smelly feet. Some hardly wash their stocking.
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by lammylam(f): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Since u go don suck cocck b4, why not?

whats dis 1 saying
bro shift
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by lammylam(f): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
princeakins:
am yet to get ur buzz up

ehn u yet to what
lol omo eko don't let's spill things here oooo lol
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
My guy's feet is very clean,we've done dis several times.No big deal grin
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by RoyalBlak007: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
My guy's feet is very clean,we've done dis several times.No big deal grin

Now why did u

remove the pic......aGaIn
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Now why did u

remove the pic......aGaIn

What pics?
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by UyiIredia(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
That's rather kinky, ain't it ?
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by RoyalBlak007: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
What pics?

display

picture
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by princeakins(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
lammylam:

*~ ehn u yet to what
lol omo eko don't let's spill things here oooo lol~*
lipsrsealed ok ma'am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes To Church’s Whatsapp Group, Attempts Suicide / Naijanoisemakers.com No Longer Exists / If Your Wife Doesnt Allow You To Climb Her..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.