Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This (7383 Views)

PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? / Hilarious Photo: Ladies Be Sincere, What Would You Do In This Situation??? / Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Billiondoe: 9:05pm On May 28, 2016
So Nairaland is boring today with boring fp topics. If you went out of your way to set this up for him and he releases in 30 seconds. What would be your reaction?

Refiner
Mzholly
Lanicky
Ivvy

Food don ready o, make una come dining table o

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 28, 2016
How can I enjoy it with my hand and legs bound I'd rather free my hands at least to be able to handle some balls smiley

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 28, 2016
skarlett:
How can I enjoy it with my hand and legs bound I'd rather free my hands at least to be able to handle some balls smiley
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Gabaleve(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2016
wife wey go pull dis kind stunt don get enough tomato for fridge

NewLivingTranslation 4 those who didnt understnd

I mean, with d current tomato scarcity issue, only a Wife who has enough in stock would have d time and joy to pull such stunts

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by chigoizie7(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2016
The whole thing no go even sweet sef.
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by MrCork: 9:16pm On May 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
So Nairaland is boring today with boring fp topics. If you went out of your way to set this up for him and he releases in 30 seconds. What would be your reaction?

Refiner
Mzholly
Lanicky
Ivvy

Food don ready o, make una come dining table o

....u don't have $chkooool home work? angry

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Billiondoe: 9:22pm On May 28, 2016
MrCork:

Mr Cork, I am a BSc and MSc holder, No I don't have homework. Please don't derail the thread. Nairaland has been boring today, accept it. Spice it up

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Flexherbal(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2016
If you really want to enjoy your man, get him our herbal tea.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by onstelly(f): 9:27pm On May 28, 2016
MrCork:

I got my eyes on you sad
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
skarlett:

Amen Sistuh
U sure know how to make a man lose his mind

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 28, 2016
Donnacorleone I see U watching. watchu gotta say? wink
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by refiner(f): 9:32pm On May 28, 2016
...my reaction?
will slap him!undecided
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Billiondoe: 9:33pm On May 28, 2016
skarlett:

Hmmmm
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Billiondoe: 9:35pm On May 28, 2016
refiner:
...my reaction?

will slap him!undecided

grin grin grin

Halfricanadian
DonnaCorleone
Omotayor123
VickyRotex

There's FOI. Let's hear your take on this
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:36pm On May 28, 2016
Babzilla:
Donnacorleone I see U watching. watchu gotta say? wink

Whimper like a dog grin That's a no way out. He could stuff
it up all the way to the throat if he so pleases tongue
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by DRISKLEF(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2016
I wouldn't even get an ere.ction by that! undecided
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by halfricanadian(f): 9:38pm On May 28, 2016
Billiondoe:

grin grin grin

Halfricanadian
DonnaCorleone
Omotayor123
VickyRotex

There's FOI. Let's hear your take on this

Awwwwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wud bite his ballz na smack his ass now put him on d machine nd twerk on his dicck

Nd walk out
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Whimper like a dog grin That's a no way out. He could stuff
it up all the way to the throat if he so pleases tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Billiondoe: 9:40pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wud bite his ballz na smack his ass now put him on d machine nd twerk on his dicck

Nd walk out

Like Seriously??! You must be a dominant one grin
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by halfricanadian(f): 9:41pm On May 28, 2016
Billiondoe:

Sure i am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmmm:

*What can I say*
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nd walk out

Jesu!!! shocked
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Billiondoe: 9:47pm On May 28, 2016
The advantage of this setting is that the D hits the pucci cores and clits. It has a direct impact. Cumin upon Cumin
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by halfricanadian(f): 9:48pm On May 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

Jesu!!! shocked

lol i cud b playful u kno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:48pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=46063706][/quote]

Hahaha wink

Horndog!
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:49pm On May 28, 2016
50 shades of grey
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Hahaha wink

Horndog!

yeah grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
The advantage of this setting is that the D hits the pucci cores and clits. It has a direct impact. Cumin upon Cumin

U go also feel the preek stretch through ya poocee wall proper grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 28, 2016
WHEN WILL WOMEN STOP PORTRAYING THEMSELVES AS SEX OBJECTS. WHILE YOU TURN AROUND AND BLAME MEN.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by Billiondoe: 10:20pm On May 28, 2016
Bro this Romance and Sexuality section. Move on to the next thread if you are not comfortable with this. Or you can have Pap and Bean cake and watch.
Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by SilvanusII(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nd walk out

Looool. Na wah! Hell hath no fury like a sexually frustrated woman sexually disappointed.

Billiondoe:

Lool. She sounded more angry than dominant. She wouldn't have chained herself if she were dominant...make d guy come cum after 1 minute...even me sef go vex

WORDWORLD:
WHEN WILL WOMEN STOP PORTRAYING THEMSELVES AS SEX OBJECTS. WHILE YOU TURN AROUND AND BLAME MEN.

Bia, a woman is now 'sex object' because she wants a 'D' and she ain't ashamed to say it? All these ppl that shud not av evolved from Homo erectus along with the rest of sensible humankind

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This by halfricanadian(f): 10:38pm On May 28, 2016
SilvanusII:

Looool. Na wah! Hell hath no fury like a sexually frustrated woman sexually disappointed.

Lool. She sounded more angry than dominant. She wouldn't have chained herself if she were dominant...make d guy come cum after 1 minute...even me sef go vex

Bia, a woman is now 'sex object' because she wants a 'D' and she ain't ashamed to say it? All these ppl that shud not av evolved from Homo erectus along with the rest of sensible humankind

Here comes our spiced tolo tolo sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl / Another Nigerian Cross Dresser Hassan Who Is A Disciple Of Bobrisky Crawls Out / Video Of Male Massage Therapist Massaging A Sexy Lady In Only Bikini Causes Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.