Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture (55310 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Rare Photo Of Late General Sani Abacha With His Wife / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Iko5000: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
My Brother ask them. OP dey craze.
abatisegun:
. Pray for who?
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by MadCow1: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mavrick2012:
ya,20yrs ago wen soyinka,tinubu,pa abraham adesanya n co were chased into exile,when kudirat abiola,pa rewane n co were murdered in cold blood,when mko n co were illegaly imprisoned am sure you wouldnt have "actually love this guy" ,BUT FOR THE LOVE OF PMB you have suddenly "actually love this guy". THE ABSENCE OF DEFINED LIFE PRINCIPLE MAKE'S ONE OBJECTIVELY UNDEFINED.

Lol.. grin

So to love person na offense now abi?

I am sure you love your folks but hate some of the things (decisions) they have made.

Apply that logic.

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by 3kay945(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
So Arafat is a suspect ?? then what happened to the apple and Olosho story ?? grin grin

what we were told to believe o cool
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
aventura:
That was where he collected the radioactive substance that killed him. It was believed that it was administered to him by arafat's aide in cojunction with the CIA. Getting Abacha was difficult for western agents because he was always holed up in Aso rock and rarely left the country.

Don't be ignorant, radioactive poisonings as a weapon of assasination such as the use of plutonium are slow acting, taking several weeks to kill hence are extremely hard to detect.

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by opapichulo: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
jhydebaba:
I remembered vividly the 'up nepa' like shout that rented the whole of my area when the news of the late junta was announced. It was like Nigeria just scored the golden goal that won the world cup.

Rest on the fearless general.

R.I.P General Sani Abacha. i like you alot.

All the Wailers when you are alive are the one stealing our money now...What a shame embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
modsfucker:
The last official function of the late Head Of State and Commander In Chief of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha, was welcoming the Palestinian President Yasir Arafat, before the later was announced dead the following morning. Let us pray for the deceased.
Let us pray for the deceased as how? someone that died close to 20 years and very cruel too?!! angry angry angry pls he can kindly go to hell for all i care
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by miky(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
ElPadrino33:
No other Head of State is/was as fresh as Abacha. Too much swag!

too much swag? yet his stolen millions arrive everyday. He deprived you of your swag, imagine if those money he stole were used to build refineries and things..

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by kaziblake(f): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
The biggest thief of Niger Delta resources... May God continue to punish him in the land of the dead.

I heard our old senile president said he never stole anything. I guess his ear was still dripping with smelly purse so he didnt hear himself
Hate won't take you far
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nusaf: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
lukecent:
Gen. Sani Abacha died on the 8th of June 1998 at the age of 54 years.

Stephen Keshi died on the 8th of June 2016 at the age of 54 years.

hmm ...
Very uncommon observation. If this originated from u, then I must say u are a genius.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nusaf: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
teekay213:
pray for who
The dead.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Positivist: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
myners007:
tHEY BOTH TYRANTS ARE DEAD
What makes Arafat a tyrant? Think before you type. Yassir Arafat was a leader of a movement calling for the international recognition of the Palestinian State. His PLO struggled against the brutality and bestiality of the State of Israel in case you don't know. You don't have to make a comment all the time.

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by kaziblake(f): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
modsfucker:
The last official function of the late Head Of State and Commander In Chief of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha, was welcoming the Palestinian President Yasir Arafat, before the later was announced dead the following morning. Let us pray for the deceased.
Why shld I pray for him?
I will rather play for Osama.. .i follow chop money?
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ElPadrino33: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol I don't need his millions for anything, I'm self made and have my own swag
miky:

too much swag? yet his stolen millions arrive everyday. He deprived you of your swag, imagine if those money he stole were used to build refineries and things..
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nusaf: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
omocheche:
Pray for who? U sabi pray na keep praying. Make tonder fire am for him grave stupid man
Fire from thunder is controlled by God alone and He alone decides who He sends it to. Bottom line: speak no bad of the dead cos who Jah blesses, no one curse. The ways of God are not the ways of man.

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by wallmosh: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
اللهم اغفرله اللهم ارحمه
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by LDKOTB(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
The biggest thief of Niger Delta resources... May God continue to punish him in the land of the dead.

I heard our old senile president said he never stole anything. I guess his ear was still dripping with smelly purse so he didnt hear himself

You're talking from experience guess you have same smelly ear fluid
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Roon9:
The man in sani Abacha! I have followed up his exploits keenly n quite sincerely I can conveniently say that this man wasn't half as bad as they/the West painted him.

Anybody that refutes the white man's servitude is seen as bad, corrupt, evil n the favourite of all A Dictator! It's hard to see any past hero from Africa that's still meddling in politics unless they have at one point or the other "bent the knee". As a leader n a military head, he only did what has to be done...

The story of Abacha should be rewritten. I stayed in the North, and till this day you will still see his portrait hanging on folks houses.

The whitemans wickedness and fear of great African leaders lead them to take out Abacha, Gaddafi,and now they are frustrating mugabe.
Shine ur eyes people! Fela they shout u no hear
The effects of Marijuana Everyone..this person is obviously high

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by haconjy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
segalex:
There's no point praying for the dead - whether abacha or any other person - for the dead knows nothing!
So praying for or cursing dead people is a useless thing to do.
The lesson I learnt from abacha's death is that there's nobody that God cannot arrest or call to order, God owns our lives and can demand for it anytime He so wishes, let's spend the little time we have here rightly, may God help us all

and Also the stupid man from northern and western that put all of us in these hyperinflation economy...
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ReachHard: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
SEE AS HE BE LIKE ONE KANO SUGAR DADDY WEY DON LOAD INDIA OLOSHOS FINISH FOR INSIDE PRESIDENTIAL SUITE.. cheesy
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by haconjy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
mykel20:

I still prefer him to this stupid government we are...
I read about him and I was told also that he was not as bad as this democracy government.. of cause am over thirty now and I now that democracy is a government of pretence...

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Roon9(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
mykel20:

U gullible fellow! U can only know what u r made to know. Try to read bro! Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by RUDEBOYY(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
His loots are yet to be fully recovered...
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ramalot(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
modsfucker:

To hell with him.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by jidedoKQ(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
jhydebaba:
I remembered vividly the 'up nepa' like shout that rented the whole of my area when the news of the late junta was announced. It was like Nigeria just scored the golden goal that won the world cup.

I was very young then. People were just shouting ''NIGERIA TI WIN'' I thought Nigeria played and just won a match.

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
jhydebaba:

i will never forget that day too! It was on June 8th. At the heat of France '98.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ManTiger(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
modsfucker:
You well so?
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abacha was the chairman corrupt leaders association across the globe
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Blizzy9ja: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Hate won't take you far
I dont hate, am only stating the obvious
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Decrozz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Decryptor:

May that shout repeat itself very soon!

Disclaimer: I only made a statement....give it what ever interpretation you like
that cause will be from your household
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by myners007: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Positivist:
What makes Arafat a tyrant? Think before you type. Yassir Arafat was a leader of a movement calling for the international recognition of the Palestinian State. His PLO struggled against the brutality and bestiality of the State of Israel in case you don't know. You don't have to make a comment all the time.
Its quite obvious yhat yiu dont know who Arafat is
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by source10able: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
The joys of my childhood.

Tunisia 94
Atlanta 96
Abacha 98
Nigeria 99
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by youngest85(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
lukecent:
Gen. Sani Abacha died on the 8th of June 1998 at the age of 54 years.

Stephen Keshi died on the 8th of June 2016 at the age of 54 years.

hmm ...
WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.