Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture (55311 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Rare Photo Of Late General Sani Abacha With His Wife / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=mykel20 post=46440032]I've got no time for sluts. Bye b*itch[/quote

2 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Roon9:

Lols! E pain am
Yeah I'm bawling my eyes out. Your weak attempt at insults really pained me. Now go forth and continue earning your minimum wage.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Roon9(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
mykel20:
Yeah I'm bawling my eyes out. Your weak attempt at insults really pained me. Now go forth and continue earning your minimum wage.

I'd expect nothing less from a bish like u! Dieeee
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Roon9(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
ppreye:

well maybe I am, but how much does ur momma charge on d hour? abi those r kparaga clients don't pay up?

Lols! Free d fool jor grin
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
ppreye:

well maybe I am, but how much does ur momma charge on d hour? abi those r kparaga clients don't pay up?
What is this hooker saying? Sorry I don't speak ghetto. Now give that phone to the owner.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Roon9:

I'd expect nothing less from a bish like u! Dieeee
lmao...This f@@l doesn't understand sarcasm
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Roon9(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
mykel20:
lmao...This f@@l doesn't understand sarcasm

No son I don't. school me... ur momma will need d lessons tonight
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Mavrick2012: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol.. grin

So to love person na offense now abi?

I am sure you love your folks but hate some of the things (decisions) they have made.

Apply that logic.
lol,but reverse back to june 12 1993(that is if you were politically concious then)i doubt you would have "love" Abacha.lol but bros talk true,your "love" for PMB follow influence this your "love" for Abacha.hahaha
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
mykel20:
What is this hooker saying? Sorry I don't speak ghetto. Now give that phone to the owner.

Ah
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Roon9:

No son I don't. school me... ur momma will need d lessons tonight
This has gotta be the lamest 'Yo momma' joke ever. You really need lessons bruh lol
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
ppreye:

how did u know the fone isn't mine? to b honest it belongs to ur mom but u see, she's busy bleeping my dog ryt now
Like you can afford a dog... mtschew b*tch please
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Roon9(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
mykel20:
This has gotta be the lamest 'Yo momma' joke ever. You really need lessons bruh lol

Gerrahiaaaaaaa! Bish
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Roon9:

Gerrahiaaaaaaa! Bish
With pleasure
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
mykel20:
Like you can afford a dog... mtschew b*tch please
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
ppreye:

look how condescending u are. a pig trying to formally Behind. spits on u, arguing with a female! shameless goat
what the heck is " formally behind " Even English is a problem. What a shame!!!
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
mykel20:
what the heck is " formally behind " Even English is a problem. What a shame!!!
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2016
ppreye:

Well even a retard wud figure that was a typo but u r much worse than an ediot so am not surprised.

here is a piece of advice if I may, if u don't drop dis condescending attitude of urs, I don't see u surviving beyond 2nd year in d university before getting shot 5 times on dat nose. dat big ol nose will get 5 hot lead. y don't u jus dieeee n save d world d breath it has bin wasting on ur sorry ass

Seems like you just learned the word 'condescending'. But don't blame your foolishness on a typo cos you and I know that you are barely literate. I've got some advice for you also, NEVER GET IN AN BEAUTY CONTEST COS YOU ARE UGLY AS F*CK. BTW I'm graduating next year, so get your facts right B*tch
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2016
mykel20:
Seems like you just learned the word 'condescending'. But don't blame your foolishness on a typo cos you and I know that you are barely literate. I've got some advice for you also, NEVER GET IN AN BEAUTY CONTEST COS YOU ARE UGLY AS F*CK. BTW I'm graduating next year, so get your facts right B*tch

Oha
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
ppreye:

Lols! u wish! what kind of school wud graduate sucha pin brain as u... chei! spits on ur lies. I pity whoever fathered such a waste of sperm. u r just in 300l n u r proud about it? OK jus for kicks tell me ur school n dept n I give u my address. let's take dis beef off nl, so we will know who d bish rily is....cmon Bleep boy don't chicken out
Sorry I don't do street fights, I didn't grow up in the ghetto like you did. Only a jobless person hood rat like you would do shit like that. I'm not as stupid as you to put my private info on a public forum, that's basic social media knowledge dumbass. Instead of getting in fights, focus on getting a job, it would do you much good.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
mykel20:
Sorry I don't do street fights, I didn't grow up in the ghetto like you did. Only a jobless person hood rat like you would do shit like that. I'm not as stupid as you to put my private info on a public forum, that's basic social media knowledge dumbass. Instead of getting in fights, focus on getting a job, it would do you much good.

Ah
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
ppreye:

lmfao! Fuckboy! I knew u were going to pussi out like d kitten u are.....if u can't walk d talk den I av absolutely nothing to tell u anymore. shame on u Mike d kitten... u jus dodged a bullet....literally
You're just sad that you ain't witty enough, its okay don't cry, many have tried and failed. BTW why didn't you put your address out here? Who is a p*ssy now? lool Unintelligent F@@l! Adiós!
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
mykel20:
You're just sad that you ain't witty enough, its okay don't cry, many have tried and failed. BTW why didn't you put your address out here? Who is a p*ssy now? lool Unintelligent F@@l! Adiós!

how is dis a battle of wits? u demented slowpoke! dieeeeeee
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
ppreye:

how is dis a battle of wits? u demented slowpoke! dieeeeeee
Once again, you have shown that you can't comprehend simple English terms. But then I never expected much from you. Get it through your thick skull WE AIN'T ON THE SAME LEVEL. Go back to your brothel and dwell with your kind. Fucking wannabe!
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
mykel20:
Once again, you have shown that you can't comprehend simple English terms. But then I never expected much from you. Get it through your thick skull WE AIN'T ON THE SAME LEVEL. Go back to your brothel and dwell with your kind. Fucking wannabe!
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
ppreye:

waiting for the bloke on ur mom to get off. u skinny modafvcka! av gathered dt u r igbo n u reside in lag, if only I cud jus get ur school...

shitty boi am currently in 500level, civil engineering, uniben. spill urs. don't tell me u r a coward
Haha Igbo. Nah try again. BTW,I would also be needing your Home address, Blood group, Passport number, Mothers maiden name, Birth certificate, bill of good health, Email address, phone number, tax return. Dummy. lol. You're so easy, this is fun
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
mykel20:
Haha Igbo. Nah try again
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
ppreye:

don't chicken out puss, tell me ur sch jus ur sch
BTW,I would also be needing your Home address, Blood group, Passport number, Mothers maiden name, Birth certificate, bill of good health, Email address, phone number, tax return. Dummy. lol. You're so easy, this is fun
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
mykel20:
BTW,I would also be needing your Home address, Blood group, Passport number, Mothers maiden name, Birth certificate, bill of good health, Email address, phone number, tax return. Dummy. lol. You're so easy, this is fun
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
ppreye:

don't kid yourself. jus admit dat u r scared. u hide behind keypads an insult ppo twice ur age but when shid gets real u chicken out like the pussi u really are. shame on u Mike. give me d name of ur school n if I 2weeks I avnt tot u a life lesson....hmmm jus call my bluff boi. try me
I'm not a child that can fall for such an easy bait. You keep calling me a young kid but you are the one who Immaturely(f00lishly) released her private info on a public forum to prove a silly point. Any real Adult would have let it slide, but you decided to join issues with a "kid". You should be ashamed of yourself, disgracing yourself and your school. You let a " kid" rile you up and turn you into a raving lunatic. I won't bring the name of my school into petty internet squabbles, any reasonable person knows that. You shouldn't either, its just plain dumb. ..Chew on that.. Michael Out..Mic drop..
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ppreye(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=mykel20 post=46488500] I'm not a child that can fall for such an easy bait. You keep calling me a young kid but you are the one who Immaturely(f00lishly) released her private info on a public forum to prove a silly point. Any real Adult would have let it slide, but you decided to join issues with a "kid". You should be ashamed of yourself, disgracing yourself and your school. You let a " kid" rile you up and turn you into a raving lunatic. I won't bring the name of my school into petty internet squabbles, any reasonable person knows that. You shouldn't either, its just plain dumb. ..Chew on that.. Michael Out..Mic drop..[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.