Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture (55309 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Rare Photo Of Late General Sani Abacha With His Wife / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by lailo: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Some people's hero.We just call people Hero anyhow in dis country.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by teekay213(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
pray for who
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
grin The most brutal General in Nigerian history
.......nnnnnnnnoooo nonsense cool
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by MadCow1: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3812885_134130319926286208340832844973650575641878n_jpegedd605a095518ba77cedfabb34a2bf03

I actually loved this Guy..

Gangstar General. If to say na Abacha dey in Power today, IPOB and Avengers for no be problem.

R.I.P Oga RayBan Abacha!

2 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by omusiliyu(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
grin The most brutal General in Nigerian history

Lol...he was a student of Mengistu Haile De Mariam
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by olaztek(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Iranu Abacha
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by truthspeaks: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
If only buhari cld act according to dis ur lovely comment. It's wen they r sick they remember God exists...shameless lot of politicians dat exist in 9ja.
segalex:
There's no point praying for the dead - whether abacha or any other person - for the dead knows nothing!
So praying for or cursing dead people is a useless thing to do.
The lesson I learnt from abacha's death is that there's nobody that God cannot arrest or call to order, God owns our lives and can demand for it anytime He so wishes, let's spend the little time we have here rightly, may God help us all
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Jimbadly: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
modsfucker:
The last official function of the late Head Of State and Commander In Chief of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha, was welcoming the Palestinian President Yasir Arafat, before the later was announced dead the following morning. Let us pray for the deceased.

I beg your pardon, pray for who?
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by tmlewin13(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
I could remember in my area, we danced even more than David danced in those days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Whizzcute(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
ok
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by omocheche(f): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pray for who? U sabi pray na keep praying. Make tonder fire am for him grave stupid man
modsfucker:
The last official function of the late Head Of State and Commander In Chief of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha, was welcoming the Palestinian President Yasir Arafat, before the later was announced dead the following morning. Let us pray for the deceased.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Jegudujera(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
You can call me on 08160928448 for a clean blackberry q10 and bold 5.....serious buyer only in ibadan and akure
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by omocheche(f): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
That is when you know the difference wlb/w when a good man dies and when a bad man die
jhydebaba:
I remembered vividly the 'up nepa' like shout that rented the whole of my area when the news of the late junta was announced. It was like Nigeria just scored the golden goal that won the world cup.

Rest on the fearless general.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by akpama87(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmm, a general now seen only on picture!
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by NobleG1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
modsfucker:

Lets pray for who? Are you ok mentally?

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by vickylincon(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
aventura:
That was where he collected the radioactive substance that killed him. It was believed that it was administered to him by arafat's aide in cojunction with the CIA. Getting Abacha was difficult for western agents because he was always holed up in Aso rock and rarely left the country.
chai
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by carammel(f): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
I remember things we're never this bad during the time of Abacha,he was a tyrant maybe but the economy wasn't this bad,power supply was stable and so many amenities we're functional. sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is ever ready for Democratic rule. it has ben been 17 years of Democracy and yet things get worse from bad,tribalism being the worst of it.
Nigeria can never get it right unless we drop our tribal sentiments. some people are praying for Buhari to die today so that someone else would take over power,the question is who is fit to take over? no matter the tribe that takes over today,there will always be disagreements by other tribes.
The military on the other hand can no longer rule as everyone has lost confidence in them, they are even more corrupt than the civilians.
#naijaisconfused.

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by vickylincon(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
lukecent:
Gen. Sani Abacha died on the 8th of June 1998 at the age of 54 years.

Stephen Keshi died on the 8th of June 2016 at the age of 54 years.

hmm ...
keshi wife also died on Wednesday at the age of 54

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by emvico(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
modsfucker:
pray for your self first. not praying for someone who died almost 2 decades ago. stupidity has blindfolded you and all that followed you

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by datopaper(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abacha stove
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by akpama87(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmm, one time general is seen only on picture now.
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Ifeann(f): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
2 islamists who lived wicked lives, stole from their fellow citizens and terrorized people.
nothing to see here..

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Wesely01(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
So Arafat is a suspect ?? then what happened to the apple and Olosho story ?? grin grin

The apple story was false , that's the real thing up there.

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
So Arafat is a suspect ?? then what happened to the apple and Olosho story ?? grin grin

No apple. Just Olosho. CIA administered some cyanide on the Olosho's nip.ple and Abacha died while sucking. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by shadrach77: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Believe it or not, Nigeria had a good economy during Abacha's reign cry
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by smartolala(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
From time to time,the tree of liberty is being watered by the blood of a tyrant and that of the patriot, because is the natural manure.was Abacha a patriot or a tyrant?
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by robosky02(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
I hope we will not read another last outing like this ....

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Mavrick2012: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
jhydebaba:
I remembered vividly the 'up nepa' like shout that rented the whole of my area when the news of the late junta was announced. It was like Nigeria just scored the golden goal that won the world cup.

Rest on the fearless general.
hmmm,that time he was anything but good,but for the love of PMB it has become "REST on the FEARLESS GENERAL".
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by tuk2ato(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
It might just be the same radioactive doses that killed Abacha, killed Yasir Arafat. Autopsy conducted on Arafat's body showed that he died of radioactive poisoning, which implicated MOSSAD!
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Naijacitizen(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

Help me ask dem oo
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Mavrick2012: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3812885_134130319926286208340832844973650575641878n_jpegedd605a095518ba77cedfabb34a2bf03

I actually loved this Guy..

Gangstar General. If to say na Abacha dey in Power today, IPOB and Avengers for no be problem.

R.I.P Oga RayBan Abacha!
ya,20yrs ago wen soyinka,tinubu,pa abraham adesanya n co were chased into exile,when kudirat abiola,pa rewane n co were murdered in cold blood,when mko n co were illegaly imprisoned am sure you wouldnt have "actually love this guy" ,BUT FOR THE LOVE OF PMB you have suddenly "actually love this guy". THE ABSENCE OF DEFINED LIFE PRINCIPLE MAKE'S ONE OBJECTIVELY UNDEFINED.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.