Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol (1200 Views)

Is It True That Men That Don't Womanize Or Drink Alcohol Are .........?? / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Weed Or Pusssy? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by onila(f): 6:00am On Jun 08, 2016
undecided

unfortunately, i like those kind of guys
good guys with a lil bit of bad guy swagger

but my friend said guys that smoke weed fcck like a dog, have sex with girls very roughly because the too much weed makes them get their orgasm not that fast
and he said its very easy to seduce guys that smoke weed, they easily fall for girls because their brain has been smashed with weed

I am all here to learn
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Okay
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by favourboy1(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2016
onila:
undecided

but my friend said guys that smoke weed fcck like a dog, have sex with girls very roughly because the too much weed makes them get their orgasm not that fast
and he said its very easy to seduce guys that smoke weed, they easily fall for girls because their brain has been smashed with weed

I am all here to learn
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by sinaj(f): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Dat is not true

Being addicted to weed doesn't make one irresponsible.

They dope nd still go about their normal business without being affected.

Only fools see their kind nd recognize them just like d one below me.
It's their type that hide in d dark to weed with mint nd come out in d open to abuse those that weed.

I knw intelligent nd smart guys that weed, nd u wudnt notice except u see them doing it.

@ op maybe ur frnd lied to you, to discourage u frm associating with him xo u dnt get influenced.
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by Strahovski1(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2016
You women are so confused. You like good guy with bad guy swagger. What do you want then? It's either good or bad. There is no in-between.

Lol

When the bad guy does bad things to you now, you come back wailing that men are dogs.. bla bla bla.. lol women

Besides men who smoke weed or whatever are irresponsible fools. A cigarette, tobacco or whatever is simply a natural rolled herb with fire at one end and a fool at the other end. Go with them at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by onila(f): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:
Dat is not true
thanks
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by Sunnymatey(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:
Dat is not true
Are u saying this out of experience?
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by lekan29ice(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2016
Big lie
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by Acidosis(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Conversations with perpetual minors like this op can make the brain shrinks. Wth!

What is this?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by kogistar: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2016
onila:
undecided

I am all here to learn
come marry me
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by tempem: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Why on earth will your friends make decisions for you?.. .. If you are paying the price, will they join you? Mehn!! Make your decisions yourself and enjoy the outcome.. ..
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by bruno419(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2016
I almost applauded ur comment until u call smokers irresponsible fools.I bet 79% smokers are better Than u.Wizkid,Davido,Khalifa,Rozzay,just to mention are dope smokers..Get a life bro
Strahovski1:
You women are so confused. You like good guy with bad guy swagger. What do you want then? It's either good or bad. There is no in-between.

Lol

When the bad guy does bad things to you now, you come back wailing that men are dogs.. bla bla bla.. lol women

Besides men who smoke weed or whatever are irresponsible fools. A cigarette, tobacco or whatever is simply a natural rolled herb with fire at one end and a fool at the other end. Go with them at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by Agybabe(f): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2016
The person who told you that is a good friend. We are talking about being responsible here and being perceived right my dear.
#MaLady
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by kiddoiLL(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2016
bruno419:
I almost applauded ur comment until u call smokers irresponsible fools.I bet 79% smokers are better Than u.Wizkid,Davido,Khalifa,Rozzay,just to mention are dope smokers..Get a life bro
Dude are you supporting smoking or what?? are you a smoker? how is that something to brag bout, he only shared his opinion without tagging anybody's name and you are telling him to get a life...Na wa o people shha
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by saintdennis(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Strahovski1:

Lol

Ur comment lacked class... grow up

This isn't 80's or 90's when u tag smokers in general irresponsible.

Weed is a recreational drug. Some people abuse it just like some people abuse coke and Fanta and get diabetes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by sinaj(f): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Are u saying this out of experience?
yep
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by sinaj(f): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2016
Agybabe:
The person who told you that is a good friend. We are talking about being responsible here and being perceived right my dear.
#MaLady
d person is not a good friend.

You don't correct a wrong with another wrong.

Her friend lied to her.

smokers are not irresponsible just the xme way those that drink alcohol are not.

You become irresponsible only when you abuse it.

Beside most people that abuse weed are addicted to it nd still understand the fact that they need help.

Xo u don't tell anybdy to avoid them just because they smoke.

beside there are many factors that compels one to smoke.
How abt the guys who works offshore that smoke coz of cold?

Will u also call dem irresponsible?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by tuzeriouz(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
onila:
undecided

I am all here to learn

Bae don't be misguided I don't smoke but ...
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by hibiscus76(f): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2016
tempem:
Why on earth will your friends make decisions for you?.. .. If you are paying the price, will they join you? Mehn!! Make your decisions yourself and enjoy the outcome.. ..
my thoughts too..the other day her friend told her that white guys are better off black guys and today the same friend is telling her to avoid cigarette and weed smoking guys..dunno about you guys but this Op can lie for Africa..and again, smokers are a no no for me anyday anytime
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by lovingT(f): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2016
I weep........
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by Strahovski1(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2016
saintdennis:

Ur comment lacked class... grow up

This isn't 80's or 90's when u tag smokers in general irresponsible.

Weed is a recreational drug. Some people abuse it just like some people abuse coke and Fanta and get diabetes.

Another irresponsible folk.

Smokers are likely to die young. You may be old. I may be little. At least I'm wiser than you are. At your age and so called level.

*Urinates on fuckery of a smoker*
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by Strahovski1(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2016
bruno419:

Then keep smoking. When you die of liver infection or heart failure, I would be at your burial to piss on your grave
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by onila(f): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
hibiscus76:
my thoughts too..the other day her friend told her that white guys are better off black guys and today the same friend is telling her to avoid cigarette and weed smoking guys..dunno about you guys but this Op can lie for Africa..and again, smokers are a no no for me anyday anytime
i have different friends and we discuss so many things

what hard to believe my stories undecided
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by onila(f): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2016
hibiscus76:

i have different friends and we discuss so many things

what hard to believe my stories undecided
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by onila(f): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2016
tempem:

nothing serious

i showed him one of my crushes who smoke weed and he kept on teasing me weed smokers are . . .
Re: My Friend Said I Shldnt Date A Guy That Smokes weed Or Drink too much Alcohol by Agybabe(f): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:
d person is not a good friend.

You don't correct a wrong with another wrong.

Her friend lied to her.

smokers are not irresponsible just the xme way those that drink alcohol are not.

You become irresponsible only when you abuse it.

Beside most people that abuse weed are addicted to it nd still understand the fact that they need help.

Xo u don't tell anybdy to avoid them just because they smoke.

beside there are many factors that compels one to smoke.
How abt the guys who works offshore that smoke coz of cold?

Will u also call dem irresponsible?
My dear are you trying to justify the act here or what? Do you know its health implications? How do you expect me to involve myself with a time bomb? Don't tell me most of those who indulge in the act are unaware of its aftermath at a long-run. Yes, they are human, and in every human there's a level of madness, but in such folks theirs are of a higher level. We are talking of weed here and not cigarette.
#MaLady

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy Actually Give A Girl 50k Without Sleeping With Her? (photo Screenshot) / Sweet Revenge / 5 Qualities That Makes Him ‘mr Right’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.