Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? (21476 Views)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Rayman5(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
I have been on this classy lady for sometime now. She has a good sense of humour, pretty, good cook, intelligent.

Ok the point is that I have fallen I love with her but lately I just discovered she smokes...I want to settle down and I don't smoke & have never imagined I could have anything to do with a girl that smokes can I change her I don't know if I can but this is were confusion sets in....I like d babe so...please i need your advice please

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by MrDandy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
You can't use 'smoking' to judge people.. if he/she she is a smoker that doesn't mean he/she is bad.. it's only in Nigeria they view smokers as negative people, and besides what kind does she smoke? E-gbo or cigarettes?
Because I can't deal with a lady that smokes Indian hemp
P.S: I'm not a smoker o!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rayman5:
I have been on this classy lady for sometime now. She has a good sense of humour,pretty,good cook,intelligent.Ok the point is that I have fallen I love with her but lately I just discoverd she smokes...I want to settle down and I don't smoke & have never imagined I could have anything to do with a girl that smokes can I change her I don't know if I can but this is were confusion sets in....I like d babe so...please i need your advice please
Smoking doesn't determine who she is.
It sounds like you like her and all that. If you're compatible in every other way then I would say go for it.

If you have issues with thee smoke itself or the aftertaste, you should let her know. Not because she'll stop but because considerate people are... Considerate.

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
yes oooo as long as she no dey tamper with my stash of weed

40 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by RoyalBlak007: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
♪Mâsk off♪

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Holuwadamilarey(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can't say yes or no

it won't be right if my girl and I smoke,!.

I would rather date a lady that does not smoke

and, a girl that smokes will not be a responsible wife material..

I once went out with a girl that smokes weed tho,

our sex life was explosive ,

28 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by ikp120(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
If you're allergic to smoking, please, I beg you, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF "marri" talk more of "age".

Either she kill you or you go kill her when una finally marry.

I dey allergic to smoking and alcohol. So I can't even think of marrying her. Even if she promise to change, na still NO, because people hardly really change. Ask Airforce1.

30 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by 7footre(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's a no no for moi.... can't condone that

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Addicted2Women: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2017

Yes

100% Yes

Men smokes, why shouldn't women smoke ??

So people who smoke are bad people ??

If you live in Europe or America and you can't date women who smokes, you will die without a wife because all the women in Europe and America smokes cigarettes like their lives depends on it

My wife who is a doctor smokes weed, that's the only smoking i tolerate, i hate cigarette smokers with passion
I smoke weed too

Nothing feels lovely as relaxing at home after work, watching a good movie, smoking weed with your wife, eat 5 boxes of Pizza after smoking and have a very amazing sex and sleep nakéd

She didn't smoke for 2 years when she was pregnant and when she was breastfeeding

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by TheHistorian(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Monzuur(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
No

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'll comment later.. let me take one jumbo pasu of Sapele w33d..

8 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Ericaikince(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
which of the smokers gringringrin
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by marooh: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Date?
Haba!
yes na Once the smoke does not affect her puna.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Odunharry(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Smoke? No
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by liftedhigh: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by auntysimbiat(f): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can't cope with a lady that can't smoke

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Abudu2000(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Why not ?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by ZorGBUooeh: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Why NAHT?Girls wey dey smoke dey reason well.

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Elnino4ladies: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
I dey mad ni
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by keypad1: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yes. As long as her tight toto can accomodate my big preeek i will marry her

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by ijustdey: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can't and will not
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by buffalowings: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
He'll no
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Evablizin(f): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok nah
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
What's the big deal? My girlfriend smokes and we are getting married soon, she's the best woman in the whole world. All this choir mistress dem I don date na dem dey f@ck around well well and into lesbianism... You don't judge a book by its cover read the book and if you like it buy it!.

17 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wait make i finish my drink first

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Victornezzar: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yes ooo
infact I love smokers
i will marry 1 wen am ready 4 marriage,....dey are d best
don't mind my comment oo....na NwaAmaikpe send me make I post am oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by wahles(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
She smokes or doesn’t smoke, na u nd ur wife go stay for ouz! What kind of advice do u need now
Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by Kisarerr(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Exhaust

Re: Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? by femo122: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
A big No imagine my pregnant wife smoking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence / Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.