Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' (5281 Views)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Hmm: "I Have A Man I'm Engaged To But I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Neighbour" / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by theEYe21(f): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2016
This story is fake, she wants to see ppl reaction, this is the reaction she's looking for grin she has succeeded in her agenda grin grin
Strahovski1:
You are a shameless fuckery of a prostitute! I don't need to read your lame story. A wh0re is a wh0re!

Sleeping with your ex while you are engage with someone else is simply WH0RE! And you know it. That makes you a WH0RE!

Thanks.

P.s I didn't even read the thread. Saw the title and decided to comment. Title is enough
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by theEYe21(f): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2016
What of if she has his phone number and other of his contacts off head grin
VictorRomanov:

Typical Nigerian response. Does all these solve the problem? No! You think she doesn't know what she's doing is wrong? That's why most advance countries think we are mentally unstable!

Back to the issue! Folu should take practical steps to stop this problem:
1.She should talk to a counselor. Some she trust and can talk to. But the fear is that they may react like the person I quoted, which wouldn't solve the problem!
2. She should avoid all forms of contact with Steve; delete his number, block his number, unfriendly, unfollow and disconnect any connection with Steve on social network/media. In fact she should see Steve as an enemy and not an ally.
3. She should avoid situations and surrounding that reminds her of Steve. It's not easy but it's more like the biblical cutting off of the right hand and tearing off of the right eye.
4. She need to pray for strength to control herself.
5. She should constantly remind herself why her would be husband is better off than some intimacy gadget boy.

It's not easy dealing with addictions, but with conscious efforts and self control and help from God we can succeed.

This is just one of the many examples that illustrations the dangers of premarital sex: having sex way way before one decides to get married.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by VictorRomanov: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2016
theEYe21:
What of if she has his phone number and other of his contacts off head grin

She'll need to cut off the head then. grin

Seriously, that's where praying for self controls comes in! Taking conscious effort.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by borngeologist(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Fool! No self respect whatsover.
are you not bird of the same feather
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by prinsam30: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2016
I think you're possessed with the spirit of an EX and you need a serious deliverance session, pls kindly visit the Synagogue Church Of All Nations.

ur case no b for nairaland
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by CaroLyner(f): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
This is the woman kano people should have beheaded and not bridget angry angry
in your mind you've made sense

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by skywalker240(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2016
u all raining curses on her,..it happens everywhere even to u....let see who be d first to cast stones...its obvious she a LovePeddler...but i cant and i wont blame her,....nothing makes a woman more confused than to be with a guy thats extremely good in bed...its obvious steve makes her feel satisfied an more like a woman more than joey does...my advice,.pls terminate the marraige and leave the innocent joey so he meets better ladies.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Spicylate(f): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2016
It's simple when she's made up her mind to grow up and move forward then she wouldn't need anybody to advice her or tell her what to do.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by ifitumiojo(f): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2016
Look for JeSus!ur even going to get married soon nd ur still in. The web of lust,my sister you honestly need to seek for Jesus

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Strahovski1(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Sorry your entire comment made no sense. Did you look at my profile before quoting me? I am Indian not Nigerian and I have expressed my views on the subject matter.

Deal with it
VictorRomanov:

Typical Nigerian response. Does all these solve the problem? No! You think she doesn't know what she's doing is wrong? That's why most advance countries think we are mentally unstable!

Back to the issue! Folu should take practical steps to stop this problem:
1.She should talk to a counselor. Some she trust and can talk to. But the fear is that they may react like the person I quoted, which wouldn't solve the problem!
2. She should avoid all forms of contact with Steve; delete his number, block his number, unfriendly, unfollow and disconnect any connection with Steve on social network/media. In fact she should see Steve as an enemy and not an ally.
3. She should avoid situations and surrounding that reminds her of Steve. It's not easy but it's more like the biblical cutting off of the right hand and tearing off of the right eye.
4. She need to pray for strength to control herself.
5. She should constantly remind herself why her would be husband is better off than some intimacy gadget boy.

It's not easy dealing with addictions, but with conscious efforts and self control and help from God we can succeed.

This is just one of the many examples that illustrations the dangers of premarital sex: having sex way way before one decides to get married.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by VictorRomanov: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Strahovski1:

Sorry your entire comment made no sense. Did you look at my profile before quoting me? I am Indian not Nigerian and I have expressed my views on the subject matter.

Deal with it

An Indian with a Nigerian mentality; that's a bad combination! I never expected it to make sense to you. When someones passes judgement without even hearing a case, what in the world would make sense to him.

By the way, I won't dignify with another mention. Bask in the euphoria of this one for it shall be the last.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2016
That Steve guy wants to ruin your life. He knows you will be getting married soon yet bleeping you. Some guys gat no conscience. You need counselling and spiritual healing.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:
Sadly, I understand a little of what that lady is going through.
After a prolonged relationship, most people find it difficult to completely get over their partner, no matter how hard they try.
The moment they see each other, those feelings come back and they end up jumping into bed together. If this lady is still in the same state or area with this man, it will hard for her to stop.
For people who tagged her a ho, don't be surprised your sister or someone you know, is going through the same ordeal.

Thanks a lot ...

Every other person here is just saying rubbish ...

They haven't had a long relationship ,they are the REAL 'WH0RE ,because they are incapable of keeping a relationship ....
6months is all they can go ...mtcheeeeew

The situation isn't strange but the OP can stop .

You have to learn to be satisfied

Think of:

the STD u might be at risk of, knowing that your EX is
douking 'some other girls ...(U get mind sha).

what would your husband to be' do when he finds out

How would you feel ,if you find out he is doing same

How would your parents feel if they hear about this

Op you need to Reason ,Think

You can stop if you want to

You have to

These things would catch up with you soon

so...BE WISE
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by GoodBoi1(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
The Dangers of pre-marital sex
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
@OP RE-READ OKAFOR'S LAW
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Duru009(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dre is no different betw u and a whoree or ashawoo...
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by nairamaniac: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
This may sound crazy, but The best thing for Fola to do is to report herself to Joey with total remorsefulness. This is when his strength of character and maturity would be tested.
She needs his help to completely break up with Steve. she can't do it all alone. 6years of devoted-relationship would get anyone quite addicted.
What she needs is help.
Joey could help her put a closure on anything concerning Steve. If joey is smart, he could also steal some tricks from Joey's playbook in order to get her addicted to him.

in as much as we guys don't like hearing any thing concerning the ex's of our girlfriend's due to our egos, it really helps to know some vital information's. it works for me better than Jamb-expos.
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by llouis: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
One question:
If you're told that the next time you sleep with Steve u'd die right there under him, would u go on ahead and continue?
If your answer is "no", then it means you have simply refused to do the right thing simply because you are weak in mind, morals and character.

And if your answer is "yes", then it means you are ready to die for ur sensual addictions, not your ideals.

Break up with Joey, if you can't stop sleeping with Steve, else you will be less than a dog, not because you can't control your sexual urges, but because you are violating a man's love and trust in you, and trust me even a dog will never ever do that!
Re: How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' by Gbpereluvmama: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Naija responses, som1 tells u she has a problem, she knows wat she's doing is bad and dats y she's seeking ways on how she can desist from such act, instead of u to give ur opinions on how u think she can quit best, ur here raining abuses. Naija ppl, english na prob? lecturer ask A, u dey ansa B. If she had asked u to name this her act, calling her slut is cool, but she asked how she could possibly quit, u calling her slut or names, in exam condition, it's called OP(out of point). My dear, its I know its hard, but first if u can't tell ur finance, then severe all ties wit steve by;
1)Delete his Contact(steve), and all social networking
2)Try reading a novel or books once u tink abt steve.
3) Xplain to J how u want him to play with u sexually, tell J same tin steve is doen that makes u wanna always sex him, if na hmm dick size or PE, plz I advise u talk to him, afterall its not hard cure these 2 probs and b a h married woman.
I hope it helps, but ansa wit honesty, do u love J?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Sexual Scenarios That Are More Common Than You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.