Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (48594 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by IamHeWrites: 4:49am On Aug 22, 2018
This ladySarah Jean Gosney
@sarahjeangosney seems to be saying that while men can sleep around, women can't do same without emotional damage.

Read what she wrote below;
"Women are not built to sleep around. We sustain serious emotional and sometimes physical damage from this behavior. It inhibits our ability to pair bond to form healthy, lifelong relationships.

It is not an achievement when a woman has had many sexual partners. It's not hard for a woman to get sex. It simply means she's easy.

Protect yourself from being used and stop sleeping around."

https://mobile.twitter.com/sarahjeangosney/status/1031915932703240193

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by HeWrites(m): 4:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Read more; https://www.torimill.co/world/9517/women-are-not-built-to-sleep-around.html

undecided

That Sarah Ellins is 100% guilty and she's pained that the advice is coming from a lady who happens to be her namesake hence, her bitter reaction grin

334 Likes 31 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56am On Aug 22, 2018
We hope they listen...

But obviously that one can't!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by dingbang(m): 5:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Their life, their body...

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

8 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by freedomchild: 5:27am On Aug 22, 2018
She's damn right... the other lady was pained because she's guilty.
Our Nigerian sisters no send, as far as naira is involved.
they are like money for hand, back for ground
no time

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Sardonicus: 5:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Most men grew up with the mindset that women don't care about sexual satisfaction.

Women only pretend they don't like sex because they want to be rewarded for it.

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

That Sarah Ellins is 100% guilty and she's pained that the advice is coming from a lady who happens to be her namesake hence, her bitter reaction grin
but you know,there's 100% possibility that the one whi objected might be more clean than the former, women have this overly sanctimonious character they display even when it's not required.
so,I agree with the second Sarah.
the former should shut the fùck up and mind her business.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2018
[s]
freedomchild:
She's damn right... the other lady was pained because she's guilty.

Our Nigerian sisters no send, as far as naira is involved.

they are like money for hand, back for ground

no time
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by orisa37: 5:37am On Aug 22, 2018
Men are built to sleep with women with collateral damages.

2 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by chiommy123(f): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2018
She is right.guys are not helping in this matter either. Ladies if you know how them guys talk about you among themselves you will move about with padlock

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2018
this woman is as dumb as fùck

so men are built to whòre around,even the ones with pencil pŕick disgracing themselves infront of every lady

this is wrong teaching,both genders should learn to respect and keep themselves for their partners.

men!!not every woman deserves to see your chalk pŕick,be useful and be conservative for your partner,don't be a cheap manwhòre.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by OneCorner: 6:12am On Aug 22, 2018
All dz twitter news don tire pesin jare

4 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

but you know,there's 100% possibility that the one whi objected might be more clean than the former, women have this overly sanctimonious character they display even when it's not required.

Are you allergic to wisdom or what.

I don't understand, Can't you make a responsible and reasonable comment for once in your life.

Damnn. . . na wa for you.

137 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:

Are you allergic to wisdom or what.

I don't understand, Can't you make a responsible and reasonable comment for once in your life.

Damnn. . . na wa for you.
I'm alergic to stupid mentions from mentally imbalanced individuals that have cognitive deficiency.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by lilmax(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

I guess you are "more cleaner" than the second Sarah....sugar there's something called mindset....if you have the mindset, you are definitely doing it grin....just like peak its in you, so cut the crap

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

I'm alergic to stupid mentions from mentally imbalanced individuals that have cognitive deficiency.
Mtchewww. Leave the advice a sane minded white woman gave to your kind and continue your whoring and prostituting around. I hope one day, they don't start searching for your body parts in different locations. May God help you.

118 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Mtchewww. Leave the advice a sane minded white woman gave to your kind and continue your whoring and prostituting around. I hope one day, they don't start searching for your body parts in different locations. May God help you.
to early to start this biko.
bye bye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by nikkypearl(f): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Two Sarahs' grin
The honest Sarah and the guilty Sarah !

Just passing!!!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2018
shouldn't the advice be a two way both for the male and female. who does these same women frolic with if not the men.so she should balance the equation because no gender has got the monopoly to cheating and immoral lifestyle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Saintsammurai(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

Calm down....
Just negodu.. Your blood too dey hot,,, since you start making friends with colourish abi na wakanda,, you have change,, she is bad for you..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by gonkin(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2018
If u correct them, they will never listen. But when age has done its part and they are still single, unworthy and expired with several years of experience serving so many d!cks like public lavatories they would attend every church program and start advising the younger generation that's already doing worse cuz now diseases are everywhere.

23 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by ednut1(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Women now fuk without emotions. Second Sarah is right

6 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Calm down....
Just negodu.. Your blood too dey hot,,, since you start making friends with colourish abi na wakanda,, you have change,, she is bad for you..
lol,don't take things serious.
gringrin
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Saintsammurai(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Their life, their body...
Gbam!!!!! Best comments so far.. By the way, Mr cutehector i'm happy that you have changed for good,, from ashawo guy to a Christian,,, remember when you dey drag halfrica aka africanadian with me,,, so tey you con still follow me dey drag sexybbstar before tosyn2much come from nowhere korlorbi her from us..

8 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2018
jessca048:
shouldn't the advice be a two way both for the male and female. who does these same women frolic with if not the men.so she should balance the equation because no gender has got the monopoly to cheating and immoral lifestyle
exactly my point.smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by dingbang(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Gbam!!!!! Best comments so far.. By the way, Mr cutehector i'm happy that you have changed for good,, from ashawo guy to a Christian,,, remember when you dey drag halfrica aka africanadian with me,,, so tey you con still follow me dey drag sexybbstar before tosyn2much come from nowhere korlorbi her from us..
I was never dragging anybody oga. Nairaland is a vast environment to drag babe. By the way have you met any of them
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:
exactly my point.smiley
good morning to you dear
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Preshy561(f): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2018
jessca048:
good morning to you dear
morning to you dear!!smiley
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Gerrard59(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2018
So if women are not built to sleep around and men are (presumably), then, who do these men sleep with? Additionally, I agree with the posters who say that the first Sarah is hypocritical. Most ladies from my observation who tend to be prudish (publicly) are actually sexually active (covertly). Heard a lot of tales about such ladies during university days.

But then, the second Sarah is correct. Their lives, live and let's live.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Saintsammurai(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,don't take things serious.
gringrin
Well i know sha,, but that colourish is very annoying and i'm always happy each time kimbraa keep whooping her ass...
But i hope iamplato aka deadrat is no longer disturbing you with annoying calks and boring messages on whatsapp,, i can tell you too are tired of him..

Don't mention because i can feel you..

You are not the only one complaining,, I've heard complains from other romanceland ladies too,, and i begin to imagine what you go through and please stop sending him money again..

Sigh!!!!! Runs out of thread..
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Saintsammurai(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
I was never dragging anybody oga. Nairaland is a vast environment to drag babe. By the way have you met any of them
Bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You still dey stay ajah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / How To Love An Igbo Man / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.