Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? (42964 Views)

What Skills Have The Highest Hourly Pay? / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Mrluv(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Painting but, my major problem is “I Am Afraid Of Heights”. Once it's above 2 storey, abeg carry ur wahala & go..
bro pls can u teach me painting .
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Mrluv(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
IamKollinx:
Fixing phones and laptops...
Am a software and hardware engineer wink
bro i wud luv to have dat skill can u teach me
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Mrluv(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
winkmart:
I KNOW ABOUT MINI IMPORTATION AND IT'S SAVING ME BIG TIME .

....please a lot of people are asking for free training, please let's do away with the mentality of getting things that might benefit us FOR FREE
bro pls hep a fellow pls put me thru this biz
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by yommysure(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
where's your location?

Am interested too,I'm based in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Lovelynature(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laredojohn:
Mini importing, and business consultancy...I developed this after I started work, though had flare for business from time, cos I have always been doing petty buying and selling in a while, before I moved into importing, I also wish to know how to sew, blogging is what am into also( not a pro yet), learning fiverr also . Do all this outside my regular job.
Bro please I will like to learn mini importation. How do I go about it?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Mrluv(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Okags:
You can call or text 08027519607 for you want to learn electrical installation, would give free one month basic training.
where do u base
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by cutekhalifa(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am jack of all trade... Mean I can do anything perfectly well... Thanks Dad your blueprint is really strong
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
yommysure:

Am interested too,I'm based in Lagos.

Thanks
Sorry,I'm in PH,but i have someone who is more than capable in Lagos,send me an email:opssonopsson@gmail.com
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by LionInZion: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
I havent been where I want to be though but not where I used to be, many times I wonder what my life would be without the skill I went to learn btw 2011 to 2013, today it's paying well. I AM AN ALUMINIUM FABRICATOR- WINDOWS, DOORS, ROOF AND RECENTLY I LEARNT INSTALLATION OF FENCE WIRE. Believe me, it pays to have a skill, especially in this Nigeria.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by samuelizko(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
business
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Ultimus: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Mr Ultimus this post caught my attention,pray tell how did you go about the programming to solve biological problems stuff?

donsheva and alhajipablo. ... There is a branch of biology called computational biology, some know it as bioinformatics. It is the development and use of computer science tools in storing, manipulating and solving problems in biology and biological data. The branches of biology like evolutionary biology, medical biology, biotechnology and genetics mostly find it useful.

Programming seems to be the effective tool in achieving these. So I'm working with Python programming language (which has an extension called biopython) in my little projects. Will soon move on to Perl too but it is a new language for me.

I do not think I can answer your questions effectively so I believe Googling key words should shed more light on it. I promise you it is a totally mindblowing use of programming. Of course you should know this if you are aware of the limitless possibilities in programming.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by ibro360(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
feldido:
1.Mason(brick laying)
2. Electrical Wiring
3. Satellite TV installations
4. Computer Hardware repairs(A+)
5. Computer Networking(N+, CCNA)
6. Phone repairs
7. Auto Tecnician(electrical/mechanical)
8. Agriculture(snail, fish, plantain) and
9. Luxury Customizations (Gold plating and crystallizations)

Modified:
10. I build beautiful aquariums wink

Funny enough I am a mechanical engineer by profession. grin
I love learning new skills, it's my hobby.
Many people don't know what i studied in school.

But my ultimate goal is to have my World class Automobile Servicing and Maintenance Company, cos that's my dream.
guy only you Diaz God ooo
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by hadaydoyin(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:
Just one and one talent/skill/profession. I eat code, drink code, sniff code, sleep code. I am a programmer. Over 8 after grad, never thot of serious paid employment, not easy at first, but now glory to Allah. Lots of projects i can't even handle alone.
please can u tutor me? base in lagos
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Alhajipablo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ultimus:

donsheva and alhajipablo. ... There is a branch of biology called computational biology, some know it as bioinformatics. It is the development and use of computer science tools in storing, manipulating and solving problems in biology and biological data. The branches of biology like evolutionary biology, medical biology, biotechnology and genetics mostly find it useful.

Programming seems to be the effective tool in achieving. these. So I'm working with Python programming language (which has an extension called biopython) in my little projects. Will soon move on to Perl too but it is a new language for me.

I do not think I can answer your questions effectively so I believe Googling key words should shed more light on it. I promise you it is a totally mindblowing use of programming. Of course you should know this if you are aware of the limitless possibilities in programming.
.This is getting interesting,I'll find out more.
I am a microbiologist and an aspiring programmer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by millhouse: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Okags:
You can call or text 08027519607 for you want to learn electrical installation, would give free one month basic training.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by booz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=Gaborone post=46685936]Yes booz, I am.[/quote
Right from the time I first read your post, I knew there was something spectacular about you; your objective opinion about issues and sound command of the language wink
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by hadaydoyin(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
optional2016:
1)I can train you on different IT courses (I have been training for more than five years even with Multinational IT Training Institutes and personally) e.g.

- Web Development ( PHP, JAVASCRIPT, HTML)
- Web Design (HTML and CSS)
- Graphics ( PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE INDESIGN, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR)
- Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)

Note: I teach most of the IT Courses above without using notes.They are all part of me.

I just started training on YouTube, just one video for now.

2) IT Consulting and Support ( I can consult for you or your company as an IT Expert)

2) Web development using PHP and Bootstrap

3) Social Media Marketing

4) Help people to start their Blog Websites

I have Blog Websites also, but I have never been serious about them.

5) Plus other things.

Bro will u tutor me?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by belcom10(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
I learnt how to repair mobile phones during my industrial training days,
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by pulsa(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
optional2016:
1)I can train you on different IT courses (I have been training for more than five years even with Multinational IT Training Institutes and personally) e.g.

- Web Development ( PHP, JAVASCRIPT, HTML)
- Web Design (HTML and CSS)
- Graphics ( PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE INDESIGN, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR)
- Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)

Note: I teach most of the IT Courses above without using notes.They are all part of me.

I just started training on YouTube, just one video for now.

2) IT Consulting and Support ( I can consult for you or your company as an IT Expert)

2) Web development using PHP and Bootstrap

3) Social Media Marketing

4) Help people to start their Blog Websites

I have Blog Websites also, but I have never been serious about them.

5) Plus other things.
Can I learn from you?
and how much will it cost?.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
boydzeal:

I'm a painter too.
God bless us & our Hustle....AMEN!!
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by placeofallure(f): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
feldido:
1.Mason(brick laying)
2. Electrical Wiring
3. Satellite TV installations
4. Computer Hardware repairs(A+)
5. Computer Networking(N+, CCNA)
6. Phone repairs
7. Auto Tecnician(electrical/mechanical)
8. Agriculture(snail, fish, plantain) and
9. Luxury Customizations (Gold plating and crystallizations)

Modified:
10. I build beautiful aquariums wink

Funny enough I am a mechanical engineer by profession. grin
I love learning new skills, it's my hobby.
Many people don't know what i studied in school.

But my ultimate goal is to have my World class Automobile Servicing and Maintenance Company, cos that's my dream.

This guy reminds me of my dad. He's very good with his hands. Anything that the hand can do: He does plumbing, brick laying, tailoring, painting, carpentry. He's retired now but still does farming. His farm produce are big enough for commercial purposes but rather he gives them out. He just can't sit down, will be 70 soon.

I wish I were that versatile. Apart from my 9 to 5 job, I earn extra coins from tailoring, I make bead, sell jeweleries, I do back up vocals for artists. The biggest artist I have worked with is Sammy Okposo, wish I could do more.

3 Likes

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by guente02(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:

Very much welcome
Wanna be like you and more.
This is what i see as my only way of survival. Code.
Spending my everything on it. Not giving up. I'd love to be freelance too.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by bestlife(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIDIBENZ:

Winkmart I need ur no pls for partnership
same here
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hey booz, I couldn't help but smile shamelessly after reading your post. grin ............ Thanks. I'm humbled. smiley
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Michaelmickey(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am a printer and a graphic artist. Dat wat am into & am praying to God to own my printing press soon.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Singlecliq: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Michaelmickey:
I am a printer and a graphic artist. Dat wat am into & am praying to God to own my printing press soon.
Please can you mentor me?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by optional2016: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
pulsa:
Can I learn from you? and how much will it cost?.
No problem, you can send me a PM.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by optional2016: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Bro will u tutor me?
No problem, you can send me a PM.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by hoebamaa(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
MediaExpert:

I train people on video editing and photography, kindly buz me if interested. I am Lagos based
Hi, I'm interested..how can i contact you.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Misskaycee21:

Only you?? cheesy grin

No be childs play sha
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Engineermbugame(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmm,to learn a hands skills is not easy .i rember dose days ,wen my guys wil flex every sunday, i won't follow dem. cause am broke.nah am using d skills in feeding in school.about to run a poultry business with d money i save from de skill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.