Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? (42979 Views)

What Skills Have The Highest Hourly Pay? / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by franceswasky: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Misskaycee21:
FASHION DESIGN kiss
i make clothes, Male n female

learning while awaiting youth servive
#2016 batchB
#only God knows when we go go
same wit me my sister, learning catering while waiting for nysc 2016 batch b,
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by feldido(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2016
qoura123:
no single skill but willing to learn any am in bayelsa if you can teach me any pls help!!!!!

Why not start with Farming? The land is very fertile and with litle capital you can start something.

Snail farming can be done with the little space in your backyard.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by zyzxx(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
LordofData:
R language
IBM SPSS
STATA
EViews
I train people on this packages and analyze any kind of research data.

STATISTICIAN by BLOOD.
where do you base boss?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by permanentgrace(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
wisehouse:
Learning skills like SEO (search engine optimization), SMM (Social Media marketing) is an evergreen industry that when you land just one client. You are in for big cash.

Am talking about online digital marketing.

The number one reason people fail online is because we think and take online business as an alternative, so we end up not putting in enough energy. And due to such, we look for those 'fast cash' method that should earn us millions.

MIND SHIFT: The online community is a marketplace, though visual. And the only way to survive just like any other "physical" marketplace is YOUR SKILLS . If you can spend 5 years in school only to come out and no job, THEN you can as well spend few months and learn a skill (referred above)

I never believed one can earn #10k/day here in Nigeria not until I meet my present client (just one client). please do the math yourself. And the interesting thing is that I am doing it at my pace and also learning the more.
ALL THESE WOULD'NT HAVE HAPPENED IF I KEPT RUNNING AROUND, LIKE I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR OVER 3 YEARS.

SO, WHAT IS MY POINT:LEARN A SKILL

I really love this online business but there are things i still dont understand about it. Can we chat on WhatsApp pls?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by ranktzy(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:
Very much welcome
I've sent it.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by dom(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Painting but, my major problem is “I Am Afraid Of Heights”. Once it's above 2 storey, abeg carry ur wahala & go..

Lmao. U try for two storey sef. Once its taller than one storey I start feeling dizzy and woozy
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by corlin2(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Designs , Abstract Art for home installation/hotels.
Photography
Checkout my profile for more
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by chachazzy(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2016
feldido:

Unfortunately, I'm based in Portharcourt
Wow! My bad. Thanks all the same. I will keep the hope alive. I will welcome any advice.
chazzy135@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by professore(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Nice thread to follow
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Opetech(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2016
wisehouse:
saw it will reply, but would rather have us talk here.

Okay, I have some knowledge of SEO and google AdWords. But I want to learn in depth, digital marketing. Thank you.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by KingJahzmineKing(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2016
brunofarad:
Following
on twitter or insta?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Sparkles003(f): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2016
wisehouse:
Learning skills like SEO (search engine optimization), SMM (Social Media marketing) is an evergreen industry that when you land just one client. You are in for big cash.

Am talking about online digital marketing.

The number one reason people fail online is because we think and take online business as an alternative, so we end up not putting in enough energy. And due to such, we look for those 'fast cash' method that should earn us millions.

MIND SHIFT: The online community is a marketplace, though visual. And the only way to survive just like any other "physical" marketplace is YOUR SKILLS . If you can spend 5 years in school only to come out and no job, THEN you can as well spend few months and learn a skill (referred above)

I never believed one can earn #10k/day here in Nigeria not until I meet my present client (just one client). please do the math yourself. And the interesting thing is that I am doing it at my pace and also learning the more.
ALL THESE WOULD'NT HAVE HAPPENED IF I KEPT RUNNING AROUND, LIKE I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR OVER 3 YEARS.

SO, WHAT IS MY POINT:LEARN A SKILL
please can you teach me online marketing would really appriciate.,had to resign from my job as an online marketing manager cos the pressure was crazy and i did not even really understand the whole online marketing concept.thanks.sent you a pm
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by winkmart: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2016
iyke2k4:
How are you running the business with this dollars instability?.Please teach us because some of us stopped because of the recent behaviour of dollars

I simply buy unique items that people wont know the real price value here. That makes me buy for 6000# and sell for 10-15000#
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by feldido(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2016
chachazzy:

Wow! My bad. Thanks all the same. I will keep the hope alive. I will welcome any advice.
chazzy135@yahoo.co.uk

I learned these skills out of curiosity, spent alot just to read and learn.
I think the internet has all one needs to learn a skill from, and it also requires determination and Faith.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by winkmart: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2016
Perceptor:
Well done bro, i wan2 ask if u still do the importation.
Sure, still received item yesterday
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by themejiwalker(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
YTderin:
Sewing/designer
Mama niyen smiley

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by KingJahzmineKing(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Pillyportions:
Learnt Poultry farming, and drying of cat fish. I also hope to learn one or two things after my nysc camping.
gud cos The world is like a mask dancing. if you want to see it well, you dont stand in one place.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Perceptor(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2016
winkmart:

Sure, still received item yesterday
can we talk? I wan2 knw hw u cope wt d exchange rate.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by swtdrms(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2016
LaurelP:

Are u in Lagos?
Can u train me on this?

Am not Lagos but abj. I would have loved to tutor you like others i have here but on a more serious note, its not easy from a distance.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by princemeadow(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
vikel2104:

The economic situation of the country leaves us with no option than to cater for ourselves in every honest way possible. A lot of youths have decided to learn a skill and most of them eventually develop these skills to levels where it generates a reasonable amount of income for them.
Presently I am in a paid employment but I am also taking some courses in business management because I see myself managing a business soon.
A guy I know who recently finished his NYSC program is currently teaching people programming and website design which he learnt during his service year. Learning skills like these can be very profitable when there is no available white collar job, in fact, one can make a livelihood out of it.
My barber is someone who learnt the skill even before going to the University. He opened the shop with his older brother. He was a teenager at that time and along with his brother, they kept doing the business. That did not however stop their education. I don't know how they did it but both of them still kept on with their schooling. His older brother got admission into the university while he continued the business. As his brother was about to graduate he also got admission into the university. With both of them very busy, they had to employ another person to take care of the business. Now both of them have degrees and the barbing business is still on.

So you see that one can help himself with the little skills he acquires and most can be acquired at little or no cost apart from your determination. It does not matter whether you're a graduate or not because your destiny is not wrapped in your certificate.

So, I want to throw the question to you, what skills are you acquiring now or have you acquired that has helped you or is helping you now.

Share so that others can learn or get encouraged..

Residential, corporate and agricultural cleaning and fumigation and its feeding a family of 5 . I studied urban planning though

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2016
WELDING
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
WELDING
contact me for ur rafters,bulglaries,solid doors,school chairs, hand rails,overhead tanks car parks,Gates,etc.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by obyikye(f): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2016
fashion and designer.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by datjohn(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Trading Stocks, Foreign Currencies, n Indices.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by SuperSuave(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Playing guitar and keyboard. I used to repair electrical and mechanical gadgets when I was younger but I somehow stopped, planning to start afresh real soon and would like to know much about web design
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Clintonpaul: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2016
toideve:
Give me your questionnaires and i will analyze it with SPSS for you.

Presently learning Web design
I just sent an email,check ur mail
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Dyt(f): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2016
viewflux:

DOWNLOAD BARBING VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE TO ENHANCE YOUR SKILL

I watch lots of videos
I paid to be taught, I work too but I gone Saturdays and sometimes after work
Not been there in a month or more
Been busy
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by obyikye(f): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2016
fashion and designer. contact me for ur native and English wears.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Pillyportions(f): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Since it's not learnt, y want go into it and see how well u will do.
wintersnow:

Dem they learn those things...
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by chachazzy(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2016
feldido:

I learned these skills out of curiosity, spent alot just to read and learn.
I think the internet has all one needs to learn a skill from, and it also requires determination and Faith.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by mkoabiola: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:
Just one and one talent/skill/profession. I eat code, drink code, sniff code, sleep code. I am a programmer. Over 8 after grad, never thot of serious paid employment, not easy at first, but now glory to Allah. Lots of projects i can't even handle alone.
Pls,I av interest in programming
Can u put me thru
Based in lag.
Thnks
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Yes booz, I am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.