Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back (41213 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Follow Back Thread 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Why would i pay 5k to this dry giraffe to follow me on Twitter ?

I would rather give that 5k to my hungry South West agbero and ewedu eating gorillas

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by goingape: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
GurlFriend:
Some days back we told you about Odinabarbie, the babe was the real deal on Nigeria Twitter back in 2011.

She had this policy of never following anybody back unless you pay her N5,000. That was also the amount she charged for you to become her BB contact. And babe made lots of money.

However, when Twitter suspended her account, she disappeared from the radar.

Now she has resurfaced, but this time as a soon-to-be blushing bride.

Odina will be getting married pretty soon and a Twitter user shared cute photos from her pre-wedding photoshoot.

See them below

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/see-cute-pre-wedding-photos-of.html

See earlier thread about her Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back

https://www.nairaland.com/3147721/twitter-user-odinabarbie-charged-n5000
juju is wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by njiasi30(f): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

Perhaps, just d fun of it...
OK grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by OdaNobunaga(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Badgers14:
That second picture though grin grin
Anyways one man's food is another man's poison smiley

But... lipsrsealed

The first time that Morinho was lost for words. such a satisfying match grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Officialkenshin(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
she looks like a trannie grin.

Do u mean people paid this uglee duckling for follow back undecided

I laugh in Chinese grin Chi-wag

Wow, Irene, you really are beautiful, like princess snow white, cinderalla, you are an iconic figure of beauty, take this from me, I hardly say it; only to a special lady and she is you wink
Irene, would love us to be friends, you are a great looking person, im prettt sure with awesome personality like mine, we will love each others company, do you mind?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by sinaj(f): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
sinaj oya unfollow all ur followers and begin to charge the 5k. Starting from smellymouth.. grin
I just de wonder who she be ni grin I cnt charge my smellymouth bubu grin lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by ireneony(f): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Wow, Irene, you really are beautiful, like princess snow white, cinderalla, you are an iconic figure of beauty, take this from me, I hardly say it; only to a special lady and she is you wink
Irene, would love us to be friends, you are a great looking person, im prettt sure with awesome personality like mine, we will love each others company, do you mind?
I don't mind smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
And some gals still dey beg #100 recharge card
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by BL3zzY(f): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
becarefull oooo
this arab man get as e be oo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by millhouse: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Clear Benin jazz
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Afritop(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
ONLY A WHITE GUY CAN MARRY THIS TYPE OF GIRL. ANY MUMU BLACK GUY OR A COMMON NIGERIAN THAT DOES THAT IS DONE FOR. HE WILL BE MILKED DRY
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by TheVictorious(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
oya me I dey charge 15k for follow back.
British ladies in the house
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dat time, na Goodluck dey power, nobody can give her 500 naira in this Era of Buhariizattion grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by peezeygwiny(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
chai...u no nice ooo grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by UIA04(f): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:

You with beauty doesn't have to business acumen, she does (no offense)
That's why kim Kardashian makes millions daily with a fake assad we have many well endowed black women earning two hundred naira per night

The difference is knowing how to commercialize what you have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Smellymouth: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
sinaj:
I just de wonder who she be ni grin I cnt charge my smellymou.th bubu grin lol

I ve tried reaching out to you since sef..

Op you are good!?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
asin eh. coment don finish for my mouth. i am commentless. hoes getting married. the loyal ones are getting old by the day..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by seangy4konji: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
To all the small girls still collecting pocket money from your daddy pension money...double your hustle and stop hating the girl...

Na survival of fittest an girl is smart and enjoying her life...

Face your front and go and read your books or text mummy to send you another 5 k to eat in school...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Smellymouth: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
sinaj oya unfollow all ur followers and begin to charge the 5k. Starting from smellym.outh.. grin

Babaly, i nor dey follow sinaj, ayam following her heart grin tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by sammie12: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
This one way be like monkey,na she them they waist 5k to follow back
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Officialkenshin(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
I don't mind smiley

Awesome, where do you like chatting? WhatsApp, fb or telegram? .
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
This bingo again?
Good, she has finally found papers for a better life. Very soon we'd read of stories from multiple other Nigerian girls and probably his oyibo wife talking about how he left his family to chase this wild dog.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Proffdada: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'm happy for her grin
She won't be disturbing good boys again grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
I am still trying to figure out how she got those people to actually open their krokro eyes to pay her the money,any way I am happy for her,for the oyibo to wear native, e clear say the baba wey dey work for her strong wella, cos if na by physical appearance, she nor reach at all
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by ngmgeek(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Next she will start narrating how she was beaten and battered and we will start feeling sorry for her cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by jordinsparkles(f): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oh God!!! See as she be.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by sirliu(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Little does she know that these white guys are onto them and they make them sign prenuptual agreements.

Wish them both happy married life.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Bamz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
she must have jazzed those guys that paid the 5k

A real woman is whatever the heck she wants to be. She's happy now, that's all that matters, all that thrash is in past.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
Lol I think she jazzed the whiteman too
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by pacespot(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Now I believe this world is full of weird things, especially, in Africa. Nothing is a news to me in this continent again.

Paying 5k to someone to follow you back of Twitter, I've never heard of a stupidity in my life.

Even I can't pay Bill Gates to follow me on twitter, unless I know the follow will derive me greater benefits in future.

I know the kids that payed that money never worked for it. They stole it from their parent's wallet.

But this won't be a surprise to you if you see how some kids (even adults) throw "Likes" and "Comments" about on Facebook when a lady uploaded her picture.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
walai
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by chiefobdk(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
this kind call nor genuine undecided

wrong number

who call epp

My own na dat shoe anytime u tire send am. no waste my time ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.