Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back (41211 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Follow Back Thread 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by chiefobdk(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Wow, Irene, you really are beautiful, like princess snow white, cinderalla, you are an iconic figure of beauty, take this from me, I hardly say it; only to a special lady and she is you wink
Irene, would love us to be friends, you are a great looking person, im prettt sure with awesome personality like mine, we will love each others company, do you mind?

dis one don turn poet

easy ooo Shakespeare
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by proprince(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
dapizy02:
So u mean ppl really paid her 2 follow back?

From 2day I ll be collecttin 1k for each comment on a thread........D Hustle z Real...

grin hahahahahahahaha
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by dissybling(f): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
seriously
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by bigiyaro(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Never underestimate the power of a girl who can fuvk.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Ngokafor(f): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
....Please you guys should stop making empty noise here biko...what is the whinning all about sef??...

..at least she is better than some of you who resort to marrying your great-granny's age mate in the name marrying oyinbo women aka #teamforeignwomen, deceiving your selves since 1900 in the process lipsrsealed

..so much bitterness over nothing as if she is the reason why 4 seeds of tomatoes are 300-400naira..

..Next please!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Perfecttouch(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
she must have jazzed those guys that paid the 5k
and the Oyinbo man is still suffering from the effect of her jazz
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by SirREX94: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bubu must hear this! That Bae Must Have Been Fantastically Kwurrupt!
vizkiz =46383622:
the white guy obviously had more than 5k for an eternity follow back grin

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by chachanga: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
rocknation62:
OLOSHO don jam whity...issokay

I been wan talk am say d babe resemble one "pay4service" girl wey don rock wells 4 twitter like 2-3yrs back

Anyways, she don hammer; make we ask for date and venue go follow her chop rice aand salad come Saturday grin. Owambe levels

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by slam7000(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
she looks like a trannie grin.

Do u mean people paid this uglee duckling for follow back undecided

I laugh in Chinese grin Chi-wag

Dey Dia de waste your talent. No go put those assets to good use. Keep complaining about the ugly duckling while she's getting paid.

Meanwhile if you are on Twitter, give me your link. I'll pay N50k for you to follow back. Name your price, I'll pay to get your no.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by ingzima: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
is that Hugh Hefner?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Officialkenshin(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
chiefobdk:

dis one don turn poet

easy ooo Shakespeare

Lol bro na so grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Officialkenshin(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
I don't mind smiley

Hey, what's up? Everything okay? You stopped replying suddenly
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by ireneony(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Hey, what's up? Everything okay? You stopped replying suddenly
follow me on instagram @ireneon3
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Officialkenshin(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
follow me on instagram @ireneon3

Wait, downloaded it, followed you.

But it looks boring, I don't do it, add me on WhatsApp instead,

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Consiglier: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
she looks like a trannie grin.
Do u mean people paid this uglee duckling for follow back undecided
I laugh in Chinese grin Chi-wag
The definition of bitterness
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by ireneony(f): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Wait, downloaded it, followed you.

But it looks boring, I don't do it, add me on WhatsApp instead,

don't worry I will pm u.
And add u on my bbm
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Officialkenshin(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
don't worry I will pm u.
And add u on my bbm

Aiit
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Ritzychic(f): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jesu! if you see the kind high hope I carry come here to see fine chic. mehn! my heart weeps for...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by haske7(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kai! See as she pose for short time hotel!!! Abeg who dey do jaazzyyyy for these end time girls!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by RUDEBOYY(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Codes151(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
My friend saw this pic... first thing she said, ' Retired prostitute' lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by chinkichun: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:

Just like she jazzed this white guy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by flokii: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Awon olosho 5kobo.. After all d dirty waka waka

They'll end up with a decent man they don't deserve.. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
I cannot pay even 50kobo to follow globally acclaimed rihana or beyonce, talk less of this thing!...rawbishness!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Cmelz: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
sinaj oya unfollow all ur followers and begin to charge the 5k. Starting from smellymouth.. grin
bros this ur ministry stil neva reach permanent site?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Cutehector(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cmelz:
bros this ur ministry stil neva reach permanent site?
my broda d tin nearly reach permanent site oo. Thunder come strike, na so everythn just fall yakata.. I dey start from beginning again. cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Cmelz: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
my broda d tin nearly reach permanent site oo. Thunder come strike, na so everythn just fall yakata.. I dey start from beginning again. cry
chai! My broda all is well. . . Nah CHANGE cause am
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Emmau0091(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
One man's food!! I neva c ppl wey like ugly face babe like white.. black n ugly na them get am Jesus!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by Doubleagent008(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
aswear. she dey share money or food? well u cant say sha following may come with other payments in "kind". 5k for following can't just happen like that. is she linking them with them.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by recruit4real(m): 1:20am On Jun 09, 2016
vizkiz:
the white guy obviously had more than 5k for an eternity follow back grin

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by zonax(m): 4:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Her hustle paid off.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back by CaroLyner(f): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Bamz:

A real woman is whatever the heck she wants to be. She's happy now, that's all that matters, all that thrash is in past.

you're right smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.