Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do (628 Views)

Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed / Iweala's Novel " Beasts Of No Nation" Has Gone Hollywood / While The World Helps Haiti, Not One Black African Nation Has Helped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by MrCrackles(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
Corruption has eaten deep into the "bone marrows" of Nigerians. .It is endemic and institutionalised
Despite overwhelming evidences of corruption in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria perpetrated by Nigerians, no one has ever being made to pay
I believe until the day when we start to see people get prosecuted accordingly for corrupt practises,corruption will continue to thrive in Nigeria.
Highly and lowly placed individuals as well as organisations must be held accountable for their actions
Nigeria has failed on all fronts to wage a serious war against corruption to honest and i just have a feeling "Corruption" will wreck the Country!
This above is my opinion of the situation, i dont know what you guys think! sad angry
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by asha80(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2009
Crackles posting a thread shocked tongue

Anyway like i have always said "Most nigerians see nigeria as an enterprise to make money from and NOT a country to build and serve because there is no feeling of nationhood amongst its people"
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by blacksta(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2009
asha 80:

Anyway like i have always said "Most nigerians see nigeria as an enterprise to make money from and NOT a country to build and serve because there is no feeling of nationhood amongst its people"

That must be a first / Maybe the guy don win lottery
grin grin grin
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by MrCrackles(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2009
blacksta:

That must be a first / Maybe the guy don win lottery
grin grin grin
asha 80:

You guys should chill. . . Check my stats! grin cheesy
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by vigasimple(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

Corruption has eaten deep into the "bone marrows" of Nigerians. .It is endemic and institutionalised
Despite overwhelming evidences of corruption in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria perpetrated by Nigerians, no one has ever being made to pay
I believe until the day when we start to see people get prosecuted accordingly for corrupt practises,corruption will continue to thrive in Nigeria.
Highly and lowly placed individuals as well as organisations must be held accountable for their actions
Nigeria has failed on all fronts to wage a serious war against corruption to honest and i just have a feeling "Corruption" will wreck the Country!
This above is my opinion of the situation, i dont know what you guys think! sad angry

CORRUPTION has already wreck the country since our independence and accelerated quickly since the IBB government, and has NOT abated since then. Everybody is in it for 'NATIONAL CAKE', which is NIGER DELTA OIL.

Solution to our problem is GOOD LEADERSHIP (visionary leader) not a
YAR A'LIAR, sick ,clueless and directionless.

May God in his infinite mercy show his compassion on us.
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by MrCrackles(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2009
vigasimple:

CORRUPTION has already wreck the country since our independence and accelerated quickly since the IBB government, and has NOT abated since then. Everybody is in it for 'NATIONAL CAKE', which is NIGER DELTA OIL.
Solution to our problem is GOOD LEADERSHIP (visionary leader) not a
YAR A'LIAR, sick ,clueless and directionless.
May God in his infinite mercy show his compassion on us.
The day we start making people pay for being corrupt, then we will see changes. . . .
If we are not serious about fighting corruption, how can people be discouraged from getting involved?
It is sad!
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by HarryPotter1(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2009
Indeed corruption has eaten deeply in every aspect of the national system.even the so called "house of God" ie the church isnt left out in this matter where,the church councile fill their pocket wit the little contribution 4rm the poor members yet still claims 2 be holy.Corruption! Corruption!! Corruption!!! only God knows why he has left in Nigeria i pray that u find ur way back 2 ur planet. angry
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by MrCrackles(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2009
Harry Potter:

Indeed corruption has eaten deeply in every aspect of the national system.even the so called "house of God" ie the church isnt left out in this matter where,the church councile fill their pocket wit the little contribution 4rm the poor members yet still claims 2 be holy.Corruption! Corruption!! Corruption!!! only God knows why he has left in Nigeria i pray that u find your way back 2 your planet. angry
It baffles me to see a lot of churches at the forefront of corruption fuelling!
Crazy Country! angry
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by Ibime(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2009
Whats new pussycat?
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2009
asha 80:

na hungry dey wire am - cheesy cheesy he needs to find a way to pass the time until sunset cheesy cheesy
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by MrCrackles(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2009
Ibime:

Whats new pussycat?
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by MrCrackles(m): 4:13am On Aug 29, 2009
oyb:

na hungry dey wire am - cheesy cheesy he needs to find a way to pass the time until sunset cheesy cheesy
cool
Re: Corruption In Nigeria:what The Nation Has Failed To Do by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 29, 2009
^^^^

no vex am just making fun of you - fasting - hungry dey wire you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria For Change / El-rufai Denied New International Passport / Anambra Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.