Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? (23089 Views)

New CBN Policy; Banks Now Charge N50 Monthly For Debit Cards? / Pls Help Is it Safe To Invest My School Fees On MMM? / Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by bongolistik(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
RGem:

You are no business man. Am a Seller on Kaymu and I know what it takes to have your items returned because of unserious buyers.
who is talking of item return here? Just cut us some slacks for now and when you or any other person opens a thread for item return or return policy, you can then come and show your talent. And by the way not everybody that sells on those platforms are good sellers; some are quack sellers too and I just hope you are not one of them
Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by RGem(f): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
bongolistik:
who is talking of item return here? Just cut us some slacks for now and when you or any other person opens a thread for item return or return policy, you can then come and show your talent. And by the way not everybody that sells on those platforms are good sellers; some are quack sellers too and I just hope you are not one of them

Lol, am no quack seller smiley
Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by bongolistik(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
RGem:

Lol, am no quack seller smiley
good cos if you were one I would have kicked your butt right from here
Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by RealBitch(f): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2016
seunlayi:
It had happened to me before, I punished them by bit cancelling the transaction, I waited to their delivery agent called that he was at my bustop, I asked him and he confirmed that the five items I ordered were to by charged up to a turn of 6k +. I laughed at him and told him to go
this is wickedness. the delivery guy has nothing to do with anything asides delivery. why frustrate the poor guy?
Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by yunnyp(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
lyterydim:
I sent him the money on 21st of last month he withdraw it same day

your friend is a 419.
Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by adanny01(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
donvicky2007:

Konga still have cheaper delivery fees to compared with jumia and dealday.

But Op should check if it was system malfunction(error) but if it persist please find your cuberoot.

I have bought items from both Konga and Jumia. Shipping charges are cheaper on Jumia than Konga. You can even ship to a pick up station which is a flat rate as against home delivery that depends on location and weight and size of item. Jumia split the delivery charge to all items on the order but konga charges every item to the seller.

This is the main reason that 95% of my purchases are from Jumia.

The first 2 pictures is an order of the same product on the two sites but with Jumia cheaper on both price and shipping charge.

The second set of 2 pictures is yet the same product with a different seller and still cheaper on jumia with the same shipping while Konga added another shipping.

Check out the final difference in total price of the same products. A WHOOPIING N4,500 difference! Why would i buy from Konga?

Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by msogunro: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
nek12:

is N370 today http://abokifx.com/

Should I expect to get this rate with a malam?
Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by msogunro: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
nek12:

Yes
A malam just exchanged money for me at 363 in Ogudu. Do you know any doing it for 370?
Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by Tjakes(f): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
whizqueen:
What you people may not understand is konga is a marketplace where we have thousands of sellers or do you think konga own all the products you see that's displayed on their site? Even jumia doesn't! Some merchants are in Lagos and some are not in Lagos.

When you ordered for 5 items it could be from five different merchants. With 5 different order number, every merchant ships differently or do you expect the merchant in Lagos island and one in mushin then the other one in surulere to start hooking up with themselves just because they want to ship your order?

If you order from same seller, you will be charged one shipping fee. If you order from konga itself you will be charged one shipping fee. Try it out and tell me if it doesn't appear that way!

And for those or y'all shouting jumia, jumia charges delivery fee based on weight while konga charges with distance. If you want to see Jumia's craziness on shipping fee, order for a washing machine, fridge and flat screen TV then check out the delivery fee. undecided

By the way I'm not a staff of konga. I'm just a merchant on both platforms so I know how it works.
Adios
Well said.
Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by crowne: 6:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Do you have a store on konga, jumia or other eccomerce sites. ?

Please take this short survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xmOI5AUG2HJWSZLyJFROz3P38JYFLSq8ZVyRRkD-af0/viewform
Re: Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? by harizonal123(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Named 6th Most Charitable Person In The World / How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos / Joseph Wayas Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.