Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting (61009 Views)

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nusaf:

If u make this statement in the midst of Muslims and they attack u, the next thing is to start making noise upandan. If I may ask, has ur faith or anything related to it ever been insulted by Muslims the way u just did? I quite agree that the Muslims are aggressive but they don't insult Christianity the way the Christians do to Islam. The way the Christians insult the Muslims' holy prophet, is getting too much.I must say that since I was born, I have never heard a Muslim using derogatory language against Jesus Christ, why?
Allah's teaching of pedophilia
Quran 65:4: "And those of your women as have passed the age of
monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed
divorce period), if you have doubts (about their
periods), is three months, and for those who have no
courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah
(prescribed period) is three months likewise , except
in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant
(whether they are divorced or their husbands are
dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they
deliver (their burdens) (give birth) and whosoever
fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make
his matter easy for him."
The most important duty of any species is the care
and protection of its young. The prime duty of
mankind is to raise children in a safe and caring
environment, so they can progress into responsible
adults. There is no worse crime than the sexual abuse
and exploitation of children. But verse 65:4 clearly
approves marriages and sexual copulation with pre-
pubescent little girls, who haven't started
menstruating yet. And Muhammad at the age of 50
duly complied with this sanction of Allah by
marrying his niece Aisha, only 6 years old. This is an
extremely evil teaching.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by mosclement: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Islam blood sucking demons
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by ancientbanana: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nusaf:

If u make this statement in the midst of Muslims and they attack u, the next thing is to start making noise upandan. If I may ask, has ur faith or anything related to it ever been insulted by Muslims the way u just did? I quite agree that the Muslims are aggressive but they don't insult Christianity the way the Christians do to Islam. The way the Christians insult the Muslims' holy prophet, is getting too much.I must say that since I was born, I have never heard a Muslim using derogatory language against Jesus Christ, why?
yes more than once, even by el rufai. Y didn't xtians kill him?this because we don't fight for our God, he fights for us. If dem insult Mohamed y not insult Jesus back, must u result to killing? Sometimes to even innocent xtians Dat were not in d scene. Have ever heard or seen xtians beat a Muslim for not doing any xtian rites b4? Be sincere

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by lereinter(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
na wa for this evil religion
kakuri of all placez in kaduna a christian is attacked and nearly killed
what of if it was tudun wada
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by nigerianvenom(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
haywire1:
If i offend u, abuse me but NOT my religion

Abuse the northerns involved in this barbaric act NOT the Religion

Ma Salam

#

Hmmm. So many things on my mind but ur religion needs to change its ideologies. That's d truth. Muslims are too violent in nature and no lies within that. Since I was born, I've never heard of Christians killing Muslim for provocation due to believe, even outside Nigeria, ull never hear that. But a little provocation by anyone including atheist, ull see Christians being killed, yet what u keep hearing is that Islam is a religion of peace. I schooled in d North for 5 years during my tertiary education days. U dare not work passed a Muslim in his front during prayer, if not wahala done happen.
And this violence isn't just peculiar to Nigeria alone. Go to Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and wherever u have large number of Muslims.
It's a problem. I have so many Muslims friends,infact one of my best friend, a Muslim came visiting from a far distance last week and we stay together, but the truth is, there are fundamental things u guys need to change. One love
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Islam Preaches Peace?
Teachings of torture,
enslavement, beheading cruelty, eye-for-eye …..

There is a gigantic tie for the tenth most evil
teaching. There are 3,990 teachings of the Quran
that are equally evil. All these teachings are
immoral depravity.
TORTURE
Quran 22:19-22: "fight and slay the Pagans, seize
them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in
every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers)
garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be
poured over their heads boiling water whereby
whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be
dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron
rods "
SLAVERY
Quran 2.178: "O you who believe! retaliation is
prescribed for you in the matter of the slain, the
free for the free, and the slave for the slave, and
the female for the female, but if any remission is
made to any one by his (aggrieved) brother, then
prosecution (for the bloodwit) should be made
according to usage, and payment should be made to
him in a good manner; this is an alleviation from
your Lord and a mercy; so whoever exceeds the limit
after this he shall have a painful chastisement. "
You kill one of my slaves, females or free man and
I'll kill one of your slaves, females or free man.
BARBARIC CRUELTY
Quran 5:38: " Cut off the hands of thieves, whether
they are male or female, as punishment for what
they have done-a deterrent from God: God is
almighty and wise." 39 "But if anyone repents after
his wrongdoing and makes amends, God will accept
his repentance: God is most forgiving and merciful."
EYE FOR EYE
Quran 5:45: " And We prescribed for them therein:
The life for the life, and the eye for the eye, and
the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and
the tooth for the tooth, and for wounds retaliation.
But whoso forgoeth it (in the way of charity) it shall
be expiation for him. Whoso judgeth not by that
which Allah hath revealed such as wrong-doers. "
BEHEADING
Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels
(with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to
the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of
the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and
smite all their finger-tips off them."
There are 75 teachings of beheading in Quran.
SLAUGHTERING
Quran-8:67: " It is not for any prophet to have
captives until he hath made slaughter in the land.
Ye desire the lure of this world and Allah desireth
(for you) the Hereafter, and Allah is Mighty,
Wise. " (Allah insisting Prophet to kill all the
prisoners, and should not keep any surrendered
prisoners alive until He (Prophet) occupied entire
Arabia.)
The Quran is a mine of most evil teachings human
history has ever seen. Islam is out and out Evil in
the Name of God™.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by nigerianvenom(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
babadee1:

Insulting your religion is not a crime! Almighty God is the judge and not you my friend. Learn not to take matters into your own hands lest you offend God even more than the ones who insult.

God bless u for this post
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Origin(f): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
These youths have become restless, even at such a time when they should mind their business.

So many wrong things:
Its Ramadhan
You should not fight and ought to mind your business.
There is no compulsion in Islam.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Please protect that man's right to religion.

Modified: Please attack the person who has done wrong and not his tribe or religion. As that makes absolutely no sense.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
typical of muslims.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by cosade(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nusaf:

Why are you quick to anger? What is happening to intellectual discussion? Why must everything be reduced to brawl?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by nigerianvenom(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rhesusmonkey:
Nawa 4 some of this ignorant muslim xtremists in nigeria, I remember when I was serving in a secondary school in the north, then it was during the Ramadan fasting, so I sent a Jss 1 boy to help me buy some snacks during lunch, so when the boy came back I mistakenly gave him some snacks to eat , and as a little kid he 4got that there was fasting and ate the snacks. So when the senior boys saw this guy eating the snacks I gave him, they almost killed the guy and even wanted 2 attack me if not that some of them saw me as their good friend, that was how I begged them to pardon the boy and even my own life was saved too..

U can imagine that
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by nigerianvenom(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mekzy02:

Dude! Y must everything bad happening in Nigeria always come out from ur religion!... Just Name them! BoKoharam, Fulani herdsmen etc!! I'm even sure if we check well, d head of Niger Delta Avengers is also a Muslim! Mehn No offense oh, but u sef need to ask ursef questionzz! #Issorite
Asari dokubo

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Origin:
These youths have become restless, even at such a time when they should mind their business.

So many wrong things:
Its Ramadhan
You should not fight and ought to mind your business.
There is no compulsion in Islam.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Please protect that man's right to religion.

Modified: Please attack the person who has done wrong and not his tribe or religion. As that makes absolutely no sense.
There is compulsion in Islam
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find
them, and turn them out from where they have turned
you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse
than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is
forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no
more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along
with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Safemode(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:
We do no have enough information as to whether this was a religious fight or not so let's not jump to conclude yet.
And for those shouting break up whenever this happens, know that it doesn't solve any of our internal issues which are worse.
As an ND girl I can authoritatively tell you that we are NOT united. Is it the Ishekiris and the Ijaws that will live peacefully together Let's look at my state, there's a serious supremacy battle between the Ibibios, annangs and the Oron people. The Efiks being the most powerful people in Cross River does not go down well with the other over 20 ethnic groups there. So how will an Akwa/Cross country look like? undecided

As for middlebelt, do we need to remind ourselves of the numerous community fights going on there?
What about the Christians and other minority tribes in the core North? How will they cope with the overbearing majority of the Hausa/Fulani Muslim community?

The SW may thrive for a little while because of their system of checks and balances and the fact that they have leaders that they collectively recognize and respect. However, Yoruba communities also fight a lot, it will just be a matter of time before they start back st

you are right.
but we v a common enemy.
yhr hausas & Fulanis.
they should be part biko
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Umarlulu: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
amjoseph19:
See, I tell you. If NAZI had a supreme being the believed in, it would have still be existing. Those that killed 6 million jew would have been regards as extremist and they do not represent the true NAZI. The only difference between islam and nazi is that the former believe in a deity while the order doesn't.

The world in general (especially obama and cliton) has been hyprotical when dealing with ISLAM. With all their atrocity the have committed up till date, islam should have been tag a terrorist organization. Donald trump may be irrational sometimes, but he is no coward. He says things the way it is. No need to sugar coat it. Islam is a treat to not just american's existence but to the world in general.

With all due respect to the muslim reading this. Before you tag me racist. Pls, islam is not a race it is an ideology. When an ideology is a treat to my existence I speak against it. I don't hate muslims, most of them are my friends but I don't like islam.
if you hate islam is useless and waste of time just focus on your business chalie.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Leke001: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2016
I really think that this marriage of the northern and sourthern parts of Nigeria is overdue for dissolution

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by DrMaths(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2016
haywire1:

Ma Salam

#
Oga mi
gerrarahai

Muslims did it not northerners! stop trying to defend an obviousity!!!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by iamlimo(m): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2016
haywire1:

Ma Salam

#
then u should tell your so-called Muslim brethren to use their heads.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by lohresloco: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2016
abeg people should start killing the hausas and muslims too abeg, wetin sef....these idiots keep insulting us. i advocate strongly, kill them too
kenny987:
Yet they will say keeping Nigeria one is a task that must be done. If I hear!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by navyhector(m): 12:46am On Jun 09, 2016
And if I abuse your religion?you kill beat me to death?let Mohammed fight his battles if he is man enough.oh I forgot!!!!!he is dead!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by kelechi17(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2016
haywire1:

Ma Salam

#
ur religion is a piece of crap come into christainity and see d light of Jesus and not ur murderous Muhammed who is a rapist and killer

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Deffi(m): 1:22am On Jun 09, 2016
They're helping their 'god' nah.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Esdb3: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2016
haywire1:

Ma Salam

#

Jeez! Can you read?! They didn't attack the man for disobeying the emir or for insulting the hausa tribe. They injured him for not fasting! Your religion was thought up and not just that, it was thought up and supported by one of the dullest men in history - the scumbag muhammed you call a prophet.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:33am On Jun 09, 2016
And they claim "Islam is peace" but never practice peace...
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by lastpage: 2:29am On Jun 09, 2016
Laid2001:
The anti balaka, the Lord rebels, Adolf hitler and his Nazis, the crusader wars, the balkan war, the bosnia genocide, the gulf war and the decimation of Iraq were all by Christians

There are Muslims in the American Army that fought in Iraq/Gulf wars. ..... It is a war over 'supposedly' Terrorism against America
There are Muslims in the Bosnia-Herzergovina War ...... it is a war over territory (Civil War)
World War 2 was a global war, with the Nazis (Germany, italy, Turkey, e.t.c) on one side, and the rest of America, Russia, U.K, et.c on the other side
The Balaka/Anti-Balaka war was a Tribal War. Each of those tribes has Christian and Muslims

None of these wars were fought over Christianity, as a Religion! That is, the wars were not fought because America or Britain was trying to FORCEFULLY CONVERT THE IRAQIS or BOSNIANS or BALAKAS, to CHRISTIANITY!

Daesh (isis), Boko Haram, Taliban, e.t.c are terrorists organisation, just like the Fulani Herdsmen who are committing atrocities because they want to force everyone to become a Muslim..... as "ordered" by that their Satanic Constitution called the Quran!

So, you see, Islam is a BIG problem to the whole civilized world, a threat to world peace.

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by lastpage: 2:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Nusaf:

True!
But if Christians commit all the atrocities that you Muslims commit in the name of your Religion (Islam) and Prophet (Muhammad), l bet you you would do worse.

In reality, Christians have no given Muslims any reason to be worried or to feel they need to defend themselves.
How many times have you heard that Christians round up Muslims and slit their throat, for not converting to Christinaity?

But these are what Muslims do.... while shouting "Allahu-Akurubah"!

So, you can see that your Religion, your behaviour, your aggressiveness, your terrorist acts, your lack of tolerance, your blood-lust, your lack of respect for the "sanctity of human life", e.t.c is the reason why people insult your Religion and your Prophet, two entities that encourage all the EVILS that you practice, as ordered by them.

Mohammed himself, wrote your Quran and he encouraged violence, blood-lust, intolerance, which he called "holy War" (Jihad)!
What manner of Satanic animal encourages such things and wants to be respected?
May he rot in the hottest part of hell! yea, he deserves it.

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by aubventure: 2:40am On Jun 09, 2016
MissEdified:
News reaching www.newshelm.com has it that a man, Francis Emmanuel was a victim of assult from the hands of islamic extimists in Kaduna state.

The govenor of the state, Gov Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai, has wasted no time to name the actsperpetrators of this evil act as unwanted and uncalled for.

The state police has been given the mandate to fish out this culprits so that they could be brought to book.

Here are photos of the governor paying a visit to the wounded man.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-another-christain-francis.html

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/08/muslim-youths-attack-41-year-old-carpenter-for-not-fasting/
He went there to check whether the mission he sent those boys was successful but thank God for Christ that was there to rescue the man. Must everybody worship what you worship. we came into this world as human and not as religious idiots. If God had placed any importance on any religion while coming to World he would have stamped the logo on our for head. Righteousness is the key.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Sllime: 2:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Radical islamism or extrimists as usual.....still waiting for d news on radical christianism

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by MattChidi(m): 3:40am On Jun 09, 2016
These are one of the reasons why I love Yoruba Moslems more...the way they reason is far far greater than some up North. Get well brother. . .

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by bilazego(m): 3:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Sweetlemon:
We do no have enough information as to whether this was a religious fight or not so let's not jump to conclude yet.
And for those shouting break up whenever this happens, know that it doesn't solve any of our internal issues which are worse.
As an ND girl I can authoritatively tell you that we are NOT united. Is it the Ishekiris and the Ijaws that will live peacefully together Let's look at my state, there's a serious supremacy battle between the Ibibios, annangs and the Oron people. The Efiks being the most powerful people in Cross River does not go down well with the other over 20 ethnic groups there. So how will an Akwa/Cross country look like? undecided

As for middlebelt, do we need to remind ourselves of the numerous community fights going on there?
What about the Christians and other minority tribes in the core North? How will they cope with the overbearing majority of the Hausa/Fulani Muslim community?

The SW may thrive for a little while because of their system of checks and balances and the fact that they have leaders that they collectively recognize and respect. However, Yoruba communities also fight a lot, it will just be a matter of time before they start back st

Within families there are differences and disagreements. The zonal differences are local and can be managed you wouldn't have to bother about other zone's problems because you are no longer part of them. Split the country split the hatred among tribes and problems 60% solved.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by ever811(m): 4:09am On Jun 09, 2016
pho27:
Lol, u don go north before? Those guys blood dey hot when dey see u dey eat and dey dey fast as if na u send dem.
lol
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by NobleG1(m): 4:29am On Jun 09, 2016
I don't understand why non-muslims are living in the north? A murderous islamic region!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Dies (Photos) / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.