Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,770 members, 7,834,574 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting (61040 Views)

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by jaafree: 5:14am On Jun 09, 2016
ever811:
so Ramadan is now a period of attacking Christians abi? make Una kwantinue...tomorrow one utman danfodio little goat should come and tell me that Islam means peace.. the kind slap wey I go give am for ear eenn,buhari ear condition go be apprentice to him own ear problem..
ok let me tell u what is happening in kd that u need to know. I am a kd guy and if u said they attacked him because he is a christain then that's wat I would deny straight forward. In kd we have this thugs call "yan shara" meaning the sweepers they are bunch of iliterate boys that doesn't have future believe me they cuts so many ppl hands and several injuries in the hausa community in order to seized items such as phones, bike ,tricycles, money etc even from girls, u don't need to be obedient even after u give them what they want they will still make u run away if u ar lucky with minor cuts. I could remember last year fasting they even entered mosques with there machets trying to scare the worshippers away and carry their thing but to no avail one of them was killed and the rest run away and believe me they were hausa boys. So pls this thugs were not even fasting talkless of calling someone to fast. All I am saying is it is not anything we should be seeing as religious pls. For the sake of one nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by jamorgan: 5:18am On Jun 09, 2016
It is about time this nation separate. The reeligion not same, culture not same, language not same, there is no way oil and water can be together.

They waant the enire nation to practice sharia in a secular state? The keep on advancing sharia law in the national assembly and one day nigeria will be like turkey. Just research from google and see what happened in turkey and lebanon. These two nations were christian countries and that was how they began gradually until they forced everybody to become Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Chyko4spe(m): 5:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Taaa shatap! Ur religion is the reason the world is like this today. Don't u have eyes and ears?? Islam is a curse on this world....its as simple as that.
haywire1:
If i offend u, abuse me but NOT my religion

Abuse the northerns involved in this barbaric act NOT the Religion

Ma Salam

#

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by fqudus(m): 6:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Everything boils down to illiteracy
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Some people say its illiteracy. Are they saying Isis are illiterates?
The guys who hijacked the 911 planes are also illiterates?
And someone should explain why all these Islamic terror groups scream 'allahu Akbar' after wasting innocent lives
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by vikaosi: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Pls someone should help me understand. Why is the Islam practised in South West Nigeria very peaceful and accommodating? If you live with them you are even tempted to follow them to the mosque. But it's not exactly so with the North. I need explanations.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by ASL33: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2016
ayoadeifee:
You av been making sense until you mentioned that Yoruba fight alot.
we are so united,irrespective of our religions
next time gather your facts and information very well b4 u comment.
thanks
He/she was making sense because he was criticizing others and your people.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by kiuusm(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2016
MarshRiley:
Even during Ramadan,the hatred still boils in them,i thought this was their holy month......
May the Lord have mercy on them

Even if he was a Muslim.. no one ask any one to beat up anyone for not fasting.. fasting is between only you and Allah.. u can pretend to be fasting and hide inside your room and eat and no one will know. Those that beat him were bunch of idiot and criminals that deserve no mercy.. U that is speaking as if is the entire Muslims that beat him need to rethink. and the media is not helping matter.. wht is the point of reporting this.. let the local authority handle that. u just succeeded in creating more hatred btw religion .. as u can see the way some illiterate has already interpreted that.

Any Muslim that does not fast during Ramadan without any genuine excuse has committed a sin and is only Allah that will punish him/her in the hereafter.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by kiuusm(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2016
kushkingstalin:
Some people say its illiteracy. Are they saying Isis are illiterates?
The guys who hijacked the 911 planes are also illiterates?
And someone should explain why all these Islamic terror groups scream 'allahu Akbar' after wasting innocent lives

Someone screaming Allahu Akbar does not make him a Muslim.. Allahu Akbar is an arabic phrase meaning God is great and do more research about ISIS They drink alcohol, have sex with girls without marriage... and call themselves Muslims.

check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU3ZMtYOP0
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2016
kiuusm:

Someone screaming Allahu Akbar does not make him a Muslim.. Allahu Akbar is an arabic phrase meaning God is great and do more research about ISIS They drink alcohol, have sex with girls without marriage... and call themselves Muslims.

check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU3ZMtYOP0
Don't every say that, 100% of Muslims use Allahu Akbar when they pray to their wicked master who encouraged brutal blood cuddling murder
The Quran contains violent words that stirs up anger and bloodthirst to its readers. I havent seen where a Muslim is killed or his head or hand chopped of cos he is a Muslim in a predominantly Christian region
Every Muslim is a potential threat to human existence
They are always quick to use blasphemy to execute innocent souls.... Imagine what Allah encourage them to do!
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find
them, and turn them out from where they have turned
you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse
than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is
forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no
more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along
with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2016
AM NOT SHOCKED, A GOOD RELIGION WILL NOT BRING ABOUT BAD FRUIT, ITS WHAT NO MAN CAN ALTER!!!!!!!!
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2016
UNTIL CHRISTIANS START RESPONDING IN THE SAME WAY TO THESE IDIOTS, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO GATHER MORE COURAGE, THATS THE TRUTH
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2016
kiuusm:

Even if he was a Muslim.. no one ask any one to beat up anyone for not fasting.. fasting is between only you and Allah.. u can pretend to be fasting and hide inside your room and eat and no one will know. Those that beat him were bunch of idiot and criminals that deserve no mercy.. U that is speaking as if is the entire Muslims that beat him need to rethink. and the media is not helping matter.. wht is the point of reporting this.. let the local authority handle that. u just succeeded in creating more hatred btw religion .. as u can see the way some illiterate has already interpreted that.

Any Muslim that does not fast during Ramadan without any genuine excuse has committed a sin and is only Allah that will punish him/her in the hereafter.
HOW IS THE MEDIA NOT HELPING MATTER? THEY SHOULD REPORT OTHERWISE? OR THE HEADLINE SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE THE WAY IT GOES? BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Quran 22:19-22: "fight and slay the Pagans, seize
them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in
every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers)
garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be
poured over their heads boiling water whereby
whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be
dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron
rods "
What kind of religion is this... I dont blame ISIS, their brutal master encouraged then to slay the infidels
Wickedness of the highest order...!
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by lebete3000: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2016
haywire1:
If i offend u, abuse me but NOT my religion

Abuse the northerns involved in this barbaric act NOT the Religion

Ma Salam

#

Your religion inspired you to commit the atrocity yet you say i should absolve your religion but blame you.

Are you alright at all? Or is something just wrong with you?

I've never seen this kind of brainwashed individual in my whole life....hypocrisy at it's peak to the point of even blaming yourself instead of what actually inspired you...chai i pray Trump wins!
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by wickedworld: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2016
atirolu:
Muslims islam sometimes I wonder if is not the same religion they practice in countries like dubai and Saudi. Last week a woman was beheaded, this week another person was attacked. Should blame islam as a religion or the zombies leaders.

This animals hide under religion just to shed innocent blood nd they feel like a Dog with two Dick when they see BLOOD.

Yes it is their leader duty to lways remind them that it is wrong to kill innocent ppl or fight for their God. that their God can fight for himself and is a Crime if they kill without war.

Hausa Muslim leaders should announce peace Among their fellowers and fight killers in their midst .they should purnish them for destroying the name of the religion for others see them as terrorist.

Doing this there will be fear and peace if the leaders can fight them.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by CandyDiamond(f): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2016
vikaosi:
Pls someone should help me understand. Why is the Islam practised in South West Nigeria very peaceful and accommodating? If you live with them you are even tempted to follow them to the mosque. But it's not exactly so with the North. I need explanations.
The Northern Sunni Muslims sees Yoruba Muslims as fake Muslims that doesn't practice Sunni Jihadist wahabism, the Muslims in the South West are mainly Ahmaddiyya mulisms and other small small sects of Islam that doesn't believe in jihadist wahabism, 85% of muslims worlwide are Sunni wahabisms that have their headquater in Saudi Arabia.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by mrmatt(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2016
How I wish the set of Muslims causing this atrocity are with us on this forum and can read. The ones here are the enlightened ones. Some of their religious leaders are to be blamed.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Macelliot(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2016
expee06:
So unfortunate that our people are still this backward. It happens to me a lot( I have never been physically attacked though).
I have taken measures like not having anything with Christian connotation on my car.
It's not an easy task been a christian from the Northern part of Naija.

The only reason I don't support agitations by IPOB and co is basically for the reason that we Christians from the North might just be wiped off the surface of the earth if we find ourselves in a predominantly Muslim arrangement.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by colli247(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2016
STUPID Religion called muslim always killing innocent ppl
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by 18SNVL: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2016
[size=24pt]Nigeria is not is not one, stop deceiving yourself. Nigeria has been divided since its creation and the polarity of the north and south has reached an all time high. One Nigeria can burn for all I care. I believe in restructuring and bringing back autonomy of regions within a Nigerian state that would markedly highlight our difference and resolve most conflict in this rubbish Nigerian constitution.[/size]
jaafree:
ok let me tell u what is happening in kd that u need to know. I am a kd guy and if u said they attacked him because he is a christain then that's wat I would deny straight forward. In kd we have this thugs call "yan shara" meaning the sweepers they are bunch of iliterate boys that doesn't have future believe me they cuts so many ppl hands and several injuries in the hausa community in order to seized items such as phones, bike ,tricycles, money etc even from girls, u don't need to be obedient even after u give them what they want they will still make u run away if u ar lucky with minor cuts. I could remember last year fasting they even entered mosques with there machets trying to scare the worshippers away and carry their thing but to no avail one of them was killed and the rest run away and believe me they were hausa boys. So pls this thugs were not even fasting talkless of calling someone to fast. All I am saying is it is not anything we should be seeing as religious pls. For the sake of one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by SpaxeX(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
O boy! Did guy sabi liee
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by trueblu: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
remember when i was in dubai.. my close friends where muslims.. living with them during the fasting period.. i remember the hunger and waiting for 7pm to nak.. straight we go drive run to mac donalds and chop like runaway soldiers.. i remember filling our belly at 4am.. cos na your food til seven be that.. lol.. i miss them.. hopefully i come visit someday.. meanwhile.. my country men are still retards.. our president is an ex dictator but he promised us change.. he wasnt specific on the change however sad
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by laribari(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
spencekat:
The victim is not even a muslim.

Can you even imagine?

Hausa people mumu before naa, dem come go dey possessed join their mumu with the demon they call alah.

I do not think there is any other religion worldwide (even in india or core asia) or deity in this world that preaches and encourages murder. How can their vampizo god tell them to kill anyone who does not belief in alah? There is something truly wrong with Islam.

Just look at them worldwide and no other religious group cause unrest like them.

Isis, Talibans, al-shabaab, boko haram and now HERDS MEN.

Me never see where cattle rearers dey carry machine gun before o!
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.