Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush (3215 Views)

Pls Why Are Nairaland Girls So Dirty / Why Do Most Ladies Become So Dirty After Marriage And Childbirth? / Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Okay there is this girl that normally follow my girlfriend to my house and she has been giving me greenlight but i cant approach her because i respect my girlfriend, so i was alone at home one day and my girlfriend travel out of town, i was so bored that i dont know when i took out my bros and started rubbing it, i was so in the mood, then suddenly i remember Ana my girlfrend friend, i quickly took my phone and called her and within 10 minutes she don land, i entertain her with hollandio yoghurt and we started discussing about our upcoming exam and same time watching movie, i make a move and i was glad she didnt object, before go dey come we started kissing each other and pulling of our clothes, she remove my boxer and started sucking me like angelina jolie, after she don suck me finish my turn to suck her omo i remove her trouser and the odour that fill the air was out of this world, how the hell did she want me to suck her like that? I manage to remove her pant and when i bend down to suck her, then puaaarr i vomit on her pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Vagina Hygiene is very cumbersome and one of a kind process; this leads quite a number of women to have undesirable Taco stands.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by vizkiz: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
is this not the same mumu who wants to buy a phone for his girlfriend's sister
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by ronald4lif(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Haha @remove my bros and started rubbing it. Una no go kill person with slang for here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
The part dat got me laffin is where he wrote "the odour that "feel" the air Is out of this world."

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wat can I say

Op me I been think say you wan buy phone for your galfrnd sister.... Issorit

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Wat can I say

Op me I been think say you wan buy phone for your galfrnd sister.... Issorit

this one is past experience
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

if i be mumu which one you be? Odeee
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:

this one is past experience

Ok .... No wahala, I dey your back....

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by vizkiz: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:

if i be mum which one you be? Odeee

Arindin grin
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Smellymouth: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
".....after she don suck me finish my turn to suck her omo i remove her trouser and the odour that fill the air was out of this world ....."

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

Arindin grin

kpekelemess
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by obiorathesubtle: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'm as bear as giving a shiit about your pig girlfriend..

Btw.. This is my first comment after a very chargeful 2weeks ban.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by jonaifame22(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
U sef why you no fetch water for ur bathroom,make the gal freshen up before una start anything,u sef u no try!

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Kiish(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:
i[b] entertain her with hollandio yoghurt and we started discussing about our upcoming exam and same time watching movie, i make a move and i was glad she didnt object,[/b]

wetin u expect from babe wey dey open leg after drinking hollandio yogurt?? how her kpekus no go smell like akamu water? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Kiish:

wetin u expect from babe wey dey open leg after drinking hollandio yogurt?? how her kpekus no go smell like akamu water? grin grin

lol
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
That's why I always carry airfreshner dude.

For example, say I wanna go down on twaci, I'd first spray her jeans b4 removing it, then spray her pant and then spray her Kitty, no chances yo.

"gotta keep it fresh girl, even when we're sexin, or don't me mad at him when its on to the next one"
angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
jonaifame22:
U sef why you no fetch water for ur bathroom,make the gal freshen up before una start anything,u sef u no try!

you know when konji they worry you, you wont remember anything else.
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by iameugene(m): 12:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Mhen the things sucks really! Fingered a girl i just said let me take it up to my nose to see how its smells cause ppl really complain about the odour, my finger was 11cm close to my nose i already perceived the demented odour like it smells like a chronic soured 22 days pap i didnt knw what to do i was so planless my libido came down right at that moment angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'm as bear as giving a shiit about your pig girlfriend..

Btw.. This is my first comment after a very chargeful 2weeks ban.. smiley

...and he's back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2016
iameugene:
Mhen the things sucks really! Fingered a girl i just said let me take it up to my nose to see how its smells cause ppl really complain about the odour, my finger was 11cm close to my nose i already perceived the demented odour like it smells like a chronic soured 22 days pap i didnt knw what to do i was so planless my libido came down right at that moment angry

very irritating.
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Many LADIES are really dirty.
That's why I take my time to educate the UNLUCKY ONES .
I always tell them that ur DOWN - BELOW is the apartment u carry about because that's the ONLY PLACE that can house a MALE VISITOR, naturally.

So, since u know a Man's target is to get into this apartment, why not do everything Physical, Medically and Spiritually to keep it welcoming.
Also ladies should desist from wearing NYLON PANTS / UNDIES as this alone can harbour heat and create a moist environment which is retained, with a putrid bacteria environment favoured.

I know that the FAT ONES find it difficult doing away with Nylon undies, however Cottons (tights) are readily available
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Many LADIES are really dirty.
That's why I take my time to educate the UNLUCKY ONES .
I always tell them that ur DOWN - BELOW is the apartment u carry about because that's the ONLY PLACE that can house a MALE VISITOR, naturally.

So, since u know a Man's target is to get into this apartment, why not do everything Physical, Medically and Spiritually to keep it welcoming.
Also ladies should desist from wearing NYLON PANTS / UNDIES as this alone can harbour heat and create a moisture environment which is retained with a putrid bacteria environment favoured.

I know that the FAT ONES find it difficult doing away with Nylon undies, however Cottons (tights) are readily available

lol at UNLUCKY ONES
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lmao......like seriously....? Funny tho
Re: Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush by Hyfer(m): 12:28am On Jun 11, 2016
vizkiz:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Shame!!!! Land Lord Caught Doing This To His Female Tenant / Another Bombshell (pics) / See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.