Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady (3221 Views)

Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by kinibigdeal(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
As culled from facebook

Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by kinibigdeal(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
More

Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by kinibigdeal(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin

1 Share

Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by habsydiamond(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
see subzero brutality finishing.....the ladies won sell blackmarket but the guy no won buy....na by force...as some ladies don dey see say sextoys don dey enter town dem don dey find d mean to hook guys by force....change don hit olosho business na oooo....no to dey do bonanza to gain customer remain
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by nuggarito: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lmfao
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Cannonleo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bruuuuuuutalllllllity
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Bilabong(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
The guy.... harsh...
"go work for factory"
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by lakemanMC: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2018
grin werey gidi leleYiii oooo lolz
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Bravekeys(m): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Fatality
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Sarang(f): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Hilarious! grin grin
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by dingbang(m): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Dumb skull
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Kobicove(m): 2:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Hilarious grin
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Oh funny die
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by festwiz(m): 6:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Hmm Olosho looking down on a Generator repairer? That's like 40% of their clientele. No wonder she only has five customers.

Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Vicotex(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm! Give that niqqa a sex doll

Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Vicotex(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2018

Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Vicotex(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2018

Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by falcon01: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2018
i was enjoying the chat untill when he starts attacking her. he know what she do for a living if he wants to advice her, he should be a gentle man about that not going all agbero!! by the way op i like the way you arranged the screen shot. Not like others that you have to go back and forth while reading them.

2 Likes

Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by darbeelicous(f): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2018
waaaaaah.....

dey need to transfer dat geh to China, let dem use her as sex doll. that way she'll be more useful!! looking down on a generator repairer... Mtcheeww
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Even though I don't understand yoruba, I found that yoruba side the funniest cheesy I will write it on my forehead?
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by 2dice01: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2018
darbeelicous:
waaaaaah.....

dey need to transfer dat geh to China, let dem use her as sex doll. that way she'll be more useful!! looking down on a generator repairer... Mtcheeww
Lmao sex doll has taken over finally grin
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by darbeelicous(f): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2018
asuwear.... everyone is talking about it.
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Mayydayy(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Dammy gat no joy.
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Venerable612(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2018
OMG ... so funny �
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by kinibigdeal(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Venerable612:
OMG ... so funny �

The funniest part is Jesu why na, on January 1st. Lalasticlala should come and read this
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by ThatKING(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Lol
kinibigdeal:

The funniest part is Jesu why na, on January 1st. Lalasticlala should come and read this
the funniest part was when she said she stole the number. Person wey dey do Olosho go steal naa. grin
Naa so women dey steal each others boyfriend.

Werey ti pade weyre bayi oo
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Oh tope...dis is where u came to find succor yesterday....lowlife....couldn't engage me in constructive argument...had to go check my old post.....petty scumbag...y did u quickly remove your haggard pics with your head like half done amala....u c in dis your miserable life may it go in backward motion...your blessings will be in divisions and subtractuon ....your effort shall all be futile...you will toil and toil and nothing to show for it...tell your folks to teach you how to find your bloody biz on social media....anuofia...let amadioha strike u dead
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by adehadex(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
The guy madt gan the grl mumu pass shediot own.
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by nikkypearl(f): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin

Lol @all the people i stay with repairs generator...baba ibadan,rashidi.... grin chai
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by kinibigdeal(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
grin grin

Lol @all the people i stay with repairs generator...baba ibadan,rashidi.... grin chai

That guy na clown
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:
More

Okponu...Mr Harvard someone made this same post and he's already on FP .....idiot u still struggling behind the scene....trust me your miserable life just became bitter...bloody fool
Re: See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady by kinibigdeal(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
adehadex:
The guy madt gan the grl mumu pass shediot own.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Size Matters? / The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old / A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.