Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" (44206 Views)

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by msogunro: 12:55am On Aug 22, 2016
I seem to be full of questions today.

Why is their an electric socket in the shower

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 2:53am On Aug 22, 2016
msogunro:

Could it be to plug the wire for the heater? But then it looks far away from the heater... it should have been closer to the heater.
I hope Rottecch educate us.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 4:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Chief alstacs, thanks so much sir, the reason behinds the use of encho pipe nowadays is bcs its new technology pipe and fittings for both hot and cold water
-the quality is far better than copper pipe in the MKT today.
-easier to work with than copper pipe(flexible) you can bend it to any direction.

2)There are 2 or 3 method of setting over head tank to get adequate bars of water pressure needed,

-you can have your tank height as the one here in your building and connected the pipe from tank straight down to supply the down section and from this down section the water will travel back to upper section of the house to supply the toilet over there and you will have normal pressure of water there, for example in some community where there is a general water supply this is the method they normally used.

Second method, The supply pipe will come down to the middle or lower part of the upper section of building and connected to the house, to server the toilets there and from there supply the down part of the building.

Third method is almost the same with the second one here the only diff is that the whole supply piping system will be in the roof of the building and each toilet will be be connected from the main supply pipe then the down section also will be supply from the roof also .the only things is that the tank must be higher than the one here in other to get pressure at the upper section of the house.

@oga msogunro,thanks for your time on our thread always, what hajji said is very correct sir, in addition , most cases if the back of the cabinet is not tiled you will later see that there is water ingress which is coursed by moisture and it will weaking the the kitchen wood cabinet in future but you can only experience this at the kitchen sink portion or any other part of the kitchen where there is cabinet.

The issue of electric socket here in bathroom is very simple ,its main for people who wanted to use electric clipper to shave hair (head, ampit, etc) while in the bathroom or at time you will see it at wash hand basin area, it will serve for same purpose or for some mirrow that has light, this fixture is at hajj Mufutau toilet also
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
More coming
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Wooden door,

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by msogunro: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2016
rotecch77:

The issue of electric socket here in bathroom is very simple ,its main for people who wanted to use electric clipper to shave hair (head, ampit, etc) while in the bathroom or at time you will see it at wash hand basin area, it will serve for same purpose or for some mirrow that has light, this fixture is at hajj Mufutau toilet also

Wow. Electricity and water don't mix. I hope they are very careful.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yes,the water line and electrical line can not meet at any point
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Almost done with the painting

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
More coming soon
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Watch out another project on the way
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Engineermbugame(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2016
msogunro:

i can see ur cold heater U people Are not using controlVelveļ¼ˆangle valve )use for controlling d water If not in use
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by msogunro: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
rotecch77:
Yes,the water line and electrical line can not meet at any point

Not even about the electrical and water lines. What if the electric shaver drops out of his hand? shocked
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2016
That is accident .so its not compulsory to have this fixture every body with its own personal system of bathroom /building set up, everything has merit and demerit
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Before and after.
Final painting pics of the project
Thank you all

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by freshvine(f): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
3 observations.

1. Seem this build is sitting on a half plot of land

2. Why didn't the DPC raised to compound level?

3. Why didn't the architect add aesthetic to the building design until you came with finishing details to prop it up

The quality of finish outweigh building design

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Something special on the way, watch out

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
More coming
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by ANBAKO: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Please what is the cost of these doors?

Secondly, I have opportunity to buy them a cheap rate but I am not expert or experiences on doors.

I like to know if these type of doors requires additional purchase for Frames. I was shown something (like cladding) as the frame.

Please I need info on how this type of doors work.

Thanks

Cc mufutau55

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Most of them comes with frame.
Price are varies.
European type range from 60-120k
Chinko 25-27
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
More coming
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sweet home taps

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Spanish tiles

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
More coming
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by msogunro: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Great work!!
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Thanks
Ibadan update,
Goods supplied today
2 lorry of tiles and water closet

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by FastShipping: 2:00am On Sep 03, 2016
rotecch77:
Thanks
Ibadan update,
Goods supplied today
2 lorry of tiles and water closet

I sent you a message on whatsapp. I'm at dilemma on how to move tiles from the port to safe place. I have 10-11 pallets of tiles arriving in container this weekend and I don't want the tiles to leave the pallets until they get to the site. I need experience hands to handle this task without any problem. These are not cheap tiles at all. I don't want a situation where any of these tiles break or waste.

I sent pictures to you on whatsapp to see what I meant.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Yes seen
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
More coming
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by erico2k2(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
mufutau55:

@NL1960, I think say you be my friend o... And you know say nah "kobo-kobo" project.
You want get me into trouble with those Engineers? Nah those people own Lagos o.
But we thank God sha o.

Hajji M.
HMmmm see the kobo kobo project
baba U must pay Deve,
In orubebe's voice we would not take this grin grin
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by erico2k2(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
NL1960:

Chai, see poor man wen dey build seven(7) bedroom duplex. By the time he get money, na how many he go come build?.

Btw, why did you not mention that IT man turned Super Builder that has internet and theoretical solution to every building but cannot practically implement such solution. If you do not know the person, na the person wen wan build 4th mainland bridge o. grin

that picture of him sleeping with pillowcase made of $$$$$ nor B joke ohhhh grin grin grin
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by erico2k2(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
rotecch77:
That is accident .so its not compulsory to have this fixture every body with its own personal system of bathroom /building set up, everything has merit and demerit
Nah bross, U miss this one.-30 for your mark
your shaving plug MUST be above you wash hand basin,(Sink)cos thats where you shave and a mirror would be looking back at you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) / Building Collapses In Ebute Metta, Lagos. Many Trapped (Photo, Video) / Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.