Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" (44190 Views)

The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Congratulations Hajj.

Rotecch77 I'm watching this as a potential customer. Please don't skimp on close up of your workmanship as I do plumbing too and I know what I want.

I already like your clean lines in the concrete.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by adewaleID: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats Hajj,

I am keenly following the ground breaking project.

Rotecch77, I am also watching as a future client. Send me a DM when you are free.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ hajji, I see u ooo.
God will help u to complete it, IJN.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by jossy26: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats Hajj, I admire you sir from the sideline
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Egunmogaji Oko afusatu,i tuale o, small body big engine
May God help us ,with my little experience I believed I can handle your project.

@adewaleid:i will do so

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
rotecch77:
Egunmagoji Oko afusatu,i tuale o, small body big engine
May God help us ,with my little experience I believed I can handle your project.

@adewaleid:i will do so

Do you have a general thread open so we can ask questions instead of clogging up Hajjs thread?
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Simplesoul05(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
mufutau55:

Thanks my brother... and true, true we shall work together one day.

Hajji M.

Congratulations Haji Mufutau55 !
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by msogunro: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
kolaa007:
When buying or having a home built, it is important to take windows into consideration.

They have started with their own.

Hajji, congrats!

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by anikkyshaya: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
mufutau55:
Thank you all, guys. I am humbled.

Hajji M.

Congratulations sir, more blessing.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Congratulations Hajj.
Rotecch77 I'm watching this as a potential customer. Please don't skimp on close up of your workmanship as I do plumbing too and I know what I want.
I already like your clean lines in the concrete.

Oko Afusa Oluyole... thank you very much.
The guy is good.. when I recommended clients to your friend and he messed-up the project for lack of supervision, whom did I call to go fix all the mess? It was Rottecch77... many other stories like that. So, how can I not give him my own personal project to handle.
He has never disappointed me with any Client I pushed his way... they all come back to thank me later... even a multi-level story project here on Nairaland.

Yes.. he has several other threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/1431031/best-price-tileswater-closetpipes-fitting/47

https://www.nairaland.com/1490198/affordable-deal-england-wcspanishitaly-tiles..free/15

See the lists of his thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/rotecch77/topics

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
adewaleID:
Congrats Hajj,
I am keenly following the ground breaking project.
Rotecch77, I am also watching as a future client. Send me a DM when you are free.

Thanks. He is highly recommended.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
segzy14:
@ hajji, I see u ooo.
God will help u to complete it, IJN.

Hah! My good builder, brother and friend. You are too busy for me lately... Thank you and Amen o.
How family.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by brunofarad(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ BRO mufutau55

Show us the house let's have some look

Congrats tho
We the nairaland SUB CONTRACTORS are proud of you FARAD
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
anikkyshaya:

Congratulations sir, more blessing.

Thank you very much, my people. May God Almighty bless all of us.

@jossy26
@simplesoul05
@msogunro
@anikkyshaya
@brunofarad

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by kopell: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
mufutau55:

How could I have done it to this stage without the help of people like you... several phone conversations to make everything better..
so many changes and modifications... Thanks for all your contributions. Very well appreciated... It's not easy building a house o.
But we thank God.

Hajji M.
Na God Ooooo, it good to be nice sha. You are one of the good one.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
brunofarad:
@ BRO mufutau55
Show us the house let's have some look
Congrats tho
We the nairaland SUB CONTRACTORS are proud of you FARAD

Original 3D before several modifications including the roof style (gable eliminated) and final look.
I am a simple man... I know some tiling work should be on the external sides too... many things will be added to the 3D design.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
kopell:
Na God Ooooo, it good to be nice sha. You are one of the good one.

Thank you Hajji, I will keep trying my best.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Oke Asabati as in Saki, Ogun orokin?
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 12:38am On Jun 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Oke Asabari as in Saki, Ogun orokin?

YES EgunMan. Where have you been... Born and bred... (Ajuwe juwe, e le o mo ile wa). Saki Ogun Orokin, agbede o ro baba.
I can smell you all over there o... Iroyin Ayo. (I am sure you have heard of Towobola family - Emi ni Olori Ebi).

Hajji M.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2016
mufutau55:

YES EgunMan. Where have you been... Born and bred... (Ajuwe juwe, e le o mo ile wa). Saki Ogun Orokin, agbede o ro baba.
I can smell you all over there o... Iroyin Ayo. (I am sure you have heard of Towobola family - Emi ni Olori Ebi).

Hajji M.

My late Dad was branch Manager of Cooperative Bank there for many years in the early 70s.

It's one of the towns of my very early youths.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 1:43am On Jun 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My late Dad was branch Manager of Cooperative Bank there for many years in the early 70s.
It's one of the towns of my very early youths.

I knew I can smell you down there... Nice town to be a youth... not a big city... Glad you have been there.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by brunofarad(m): 5:55am On Jun 10, 2016
NICE ONE mufutau55
I can see some CLADDING from the 3D
If you plan Using STONES or BRICKS for the external cladding,
hit here https://www.nairaland.com/1276521/click-here-building-pictures/3

for pictures of STONES & BRICK decorations ob buildings thanks.

FARAD

mufutau55:

Original 3D before several modifications including the roof style (gable eliminated) and final look.
I am a simple man... I know some tiling work should be on the external sides too... many things will be added to the 3D design.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by passe(m): 5:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Congratulations Hajji M,on achieving this feet so far.The God that gave you the strength to go this far will surely give you the abundance grace to conclude it. It is one thing to earn big or have money,it is also an entirely different thing to have the grace to use money judiciously to achieve meaningful project like this. Carry go sir.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by twoMcfemad: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Baba Agba mufutau55, Congratulations sir! I've been a silent follower of yours lati ojo to tipe. I'm so happy for you ooo, moreso that its named Asabari villa- Saki Ogun Oroke, Agbede o ro baba, Ajeji ki ba won bo asabari, teru tomo niba won bo ologun. Legbe Total lorita Ajegunle ni ile tia.

God will bless you abundantly to complete this. Amen.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by smiley001(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmmm special project for special man indeed.

Congrats sir @Hajji Mufutau55, the baba himself.

Saki ogun o ro ike, agbede o ro baba.
Eyin lomo oke kulubu, asabari ti ajoji kin ba won bo
Teru tomo ni bawon bo ologun. Igbo rugudu ni iwaju Oloogun, Ologun ki nko ere, asabari ki nko ija, bo ba di ojo ija, ki e ran se si Asabari, bo ba di ojo ere, ki e ran se pe Oloogun. Agbede ki se ile ogun, saki lomo adigun mo ri awo.

1 Like

Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by rotecch77(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
@smiley001, I'm ready to learn Yoruba under you o, hmm I dove my hat for your write up.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by NL1960: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
mufutau55:

Oko Afusa Oluyole... thank you very much.
The guy is good.. when I recommended clients to your friend and he messed-up the project for lack of supervision, whom did I call to go fix all the mess? It was Rottecch77... many other stories like that. So, how can I not give him my own personal project to handle.
He has never disappointed me with any Client I pushed his way... they all come back to thank me later... even a multi-level story project here on Nairaland.

Yes.. he has several other threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/1431031/best-price-tileswater-closetpipes-fitting/47

https://www.nairaland.com/1490198/affordable-deal-england-wcspanishitaly-tiles..free/15

See the lists of his thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/rotecch77/topics

Hajji M.

Does Oko Afusa, Egunmogaji have a new friend?. I know he used to be a friend to one internet-based builder and one bungalow-expertise builder turned duplex-builder.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by babalose: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
@smiley 010. ...is this Hajj M's Oriki?
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by smiley001(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
rotecch77:
@smiley001, I'm ready to learn Yoruba under you o, hmm I dove my hat for your write up.

Baba I'm learning from u oo.

babalose:
@smiley 010. ...is this Hajj M's Oriki?

No sir, it's a general Saki Oriki. I think he should have his own personal Oriki.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
smiley001:
Hmmmm special project for special man indeed.
Congrats sir @Hajji Mufutau55, the baba himself.

Saki ogun o ro ike, agbede o ro baba.
Eyin lomo oke kulubu, asabari ti ajoji kin ba won bo
Teru tomo ni bawon bo ologun. Igbo rugudu ni iwaju Oloogun, Ologun ki nko ere, asabari ki nko ija, bo ba di ojo ija, ki e ran se si Asabari, bo ba di ojo ere, ki e ran se pe Oloogun. Agbede ki se ile ogun, saki lomo adigun mo ri awo.

Hah Smiley! Thank you for that good oriki o. ori mi ti nwu o. I owe you something for that. Thanks very much.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
smiley001:

Baba I'm learning from u oo.
No sir, it's a general Saki Oriki. I think he should have his own personal Oriki.

True.. there is personal Oriki for each household family... but not completed if the Saki oriki is not complimented. Thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" by mufutau55(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
brunofarad:
NICE ONE mufutau55
I can see some CLADDING from the 3D
If you plan Using STONES or BRICKS for the external cladding,
hit here https://www.nairaland.com/1276521/click-here-building-pictures/3

for pictures of STONES & BRICK decorations ob buildings thanks. FARAD

@Brunofarad - I have been your follower for many years... and you have been doing a marvelous job.
Thanks for the suggestions of adding external cladding. I will surely improve the external decorations, it's an old 3D.
You may be contacted in future for some work.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / How A Lady's Apartment Collapsed 4 Months After Packing In (Photos) / Building Collapses In Ebute Metta, Lagos. Many Trapped (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.