Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors (3499 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by marvelck: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Almost every girl is usually happy and proud each time any man proposes marriage to her directly or through her family. And when the number of suitors keep increasing by the day, you see her feeling on top of the world. But how can she tell if they are actually serious or just looking for an opportunity to sleep with her. Knowing guys for what they are.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
angry
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yes. E.g laveda, hateu2, sexytemi, mimzy, ivyy, farano, mzhorlah, sleekyshuga, twaci.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by CICERO09(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why not just ask Google

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by dollyjoy(f): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Goan ask ur sisters.a. undecided
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
marvelck:
Almost every girl is usually happy and proud each time any man proposes marriage to her directly or through her family. And when the number of suitors keep increasing by the day, you see her feeling on top of the world. But how can she tell if they are actually serious or just looking for an opportunity to sleep with her. Knowing guys for what they are.

She could feel on top of the world but not necessarily proud.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Agybabe(f): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
In my case, not necessarily proud but I'll feel enGraced. #MaLady
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Yes. E.g laveda, hateu2, sexytemi, mimzy, ivyy, farano, mzhorlah, sleekyshuga, twaci.

angry
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

angry

So u are the Ivy everyone's been sending me IVs to vote for

Stop by at my lekki office tomorrow, I have a surprise 4 u angry
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Shouldn't we feel fly again? okay OP your concerns have been noted...

Starting tomorrow we'll feel sad and embarrassed when a suitor asks for our hand on marriage.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

angry

you are proud. You are not as meek as lanicky.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by kirchofff(m): 12:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Didn't u do monopoly in ur basic economics?

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Yes. E.g lavueda, hatteu2, sexyytemi, miymzy, ivyyy, fareano, mzhoorlah, sleeekyshuga, twaaci.
undecided undecided
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Yes grin but you've got a candidate already tongue
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Lmao okay o tongue
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Sexytemi(f): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

What i dos?, is u talking to me?, cox me is not understanding y my moniker is there in your list o, and have i ever been prouding to u ni...pls leaves me alones ooooangryangry

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Laveda(f): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Yes. E.g lave da, hateu2, sexytemi, mimzy, ivyy, farano, mzhorlah, sleekyshuga, twaci.

Like I care?
Mtcheew
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Laveda:

Like I care?
Mtcheew

e be like say you dey date these m....o.d.....s, how come them dey hear you when you call on them? If i talk wetin dey my mind, your boyfriend wey be m.o....d go ban me.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

What i dos?, is u talking to me?, cox me is not understanding y my moniker is there in your list o, and have i ever been prouding to u ni...pls leaves me alones ooooangryangry

happy birthday in arrears. Where my cake? Gv me cake before i talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

Lmao okay o tongue

try to be meek from now henceforth. Look at refiner, she is nt a nice girl, na this contest make her turn to nice girl, she get bad mouth.

Lanicky is naturally nice though. She has been nice since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Sexytemi(f): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

happy birthday in arrears. Where my cake? Gv me cake before i talk wetin dey my mind.

If na cake u want, come and collect it otongue
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

you have a long and big surprise for hercheesy.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

try to be meek from now henceforth. Look at refiner, she is nt a nice girl, na this contest make her turn to nice girl, she get bad mouth.

I will take it you are pulling my legs grin
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Really?

I smell biased opinion here.

Writing a candidate down for the advantage of another is damn too unethical to say the least

Ivyy all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

In your opinion though.

Ivyy all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Laveda(f): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

e be like say you dey date these m....o.d.....s, how come them dey hear you when you call on them? If i talk wetin dey my mind, your boyfriend wey be m.o....d go ban me.

undecided
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

angry
hello love
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Okikiki:

Really?

I smell biased opinion here.

Writing a candidate down for the advantage of another is damn too unethical to say the least

Ivyy all the way.

you are the one biased here. You are one of her campaigners, that's why you can't see that she is proud.

She is not as sexy, beautiful, intelligent as lanicky as well. Deal with datcheesy.

#teamlanickycheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

I will take it you are pulling my legs grin

i want mk you vex, mk you con dey vituperatecheesy.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Okikiki:

In your opinion though.

Ivyy all the way.
kiss kiss
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you are the one biased here. You are one of her campaigners, that's why you can't see that she is proud.

She is not as sexy, beautiful, intelligent as lanicky as well. Deal with datcheesy.

#teamlanickycheesy

Hahahahahahaha

In 2Baba's voice

Singing..... If nobody talks about you, then youre no oo booody...

Ivyy all the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hello love

Hey dearie smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Says Kenyan Girls Come Cheap To Nigerian Men? / Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.